Looking for WordPress version?
Customizing and creating new color schemes has never been easier. Nightly is 100% compatible with ThemeRoller.
Nightly is a HTML5 template that runs on latest jQuery Mobile 1.4.5 framework.
In version 3.0 (15. Sep. 2015) was added one additional template – Daisy. What does that mean? You are buying package consisting two standalone templates (Nightly + Daisy) both using Font Awesome icons and together offering more than 50 HTML pages ready to help you with your development.
There are a lot of external frameworks included for example Owl Carousel, iScroll plugin or device detection plugin used and working perfectly with Nightly. Your customers will never get lost with GPS tracking.
Among others, both templates include precoded HTML pages and elements (e.g. forms, buttons, tables, boxes, alerts, dialogs, popups and lot more).
“This template delivers brilliant performance and literally provides the potential of latest technologies in your hand.”– pixelatingbits.com
“Nightly is a fantastic framework that creates a marvelous look and feel [...] All these features make it easier to generate a requisite appearance.”– creativebeacon.com
List of features
- jQuery Mobile template
- 10 color themes
- ThemeRoller ready
- Two widget ready sidebars
- Swipe gestures
- Enormous list of examples
- GPS tracking
- Device detection script
- iScroll included
- OwlSlider included
- Pricing tables
- PHP contact form
- HTML5 and CSS3
- PhoneGap / Cordova ready
- Mobile and Tablet ready
- Responsive design
- 51 HTML pages total
- Well-aranged code
- Support forum
Special thanks to:
SupportIf you have any questions or problem with the template I will do my best to help you. For my customers there is a new Support Forum. PS: you will need your purchase code in order to read or start a new topic. If you have a more general question or just want to say Hi! there is a contact form on my profile page.
Version 3.1.1 – February 23nd, 2016
- Fixed small jQuery UI issue that was making difficult to scroll in sidebar with many subcategories (update nightly.js)
Version 3.1 – October 22nd, 2015
- New: blog style excerpt with thumbnails (thumbnails.html) - New: single post template (article.html) - New: widgetized sidebar with 5 new widgets - New: small info header and footer bars (fixed/non fixed) - Fix: tweaked and improved swipe gestures (nightly.js) - Fix: main navigation improved and re-styled (nightly.css)
Version 3.0 – September 15th, 2015
- New template "Daisy" included in the package giving whooping 51 HTML pages in total! - New page works.html added to Nightly - Added swipe gestures to Nightly - Enhanced documentation for both templates - Searchbar now closes automatically after opening sidebar - All libraries are up to date
Version 2.0.1 – June 4th, 2015
- All libraries are up to date - Added minified (by 45%) CSS library for better performance and faster loading - Minor CSS fixes - Font Awesome updated to current version (4.3.0)
Version 2.0 – January 3rd, 2015
- Improved JS codes - JS functions are now in external library - Added GPS browser location script - Updated all HTML pages with new styles - Ajax GIF loader missing file bug fixed - New alternative index with brand new slick navigation - New class .nightly-navigation - Menu-mark appearance minor adjustment - Search icon appearance minor adjustment - Added search form handler for fixed header position - jQuery Mobile updated to current version (1.4.5) - Font Awesome updated to current version (4.2.0)
Version 1.4 – October 21th, 2014
- <strong>Big theme facelift</strong> - 2 new styles (Space Blue and White) - Current styles were enchanted - Fixed ThemeRoller theme import issue - 3 new HTML pages for style examples
Version 1.3 – September 26th, 2014
- jQuery Mobile updated to the current version (1.4.4) - Fixed appendix link on page Getting Started - New fullwidth CSS class usage - Fixed header on page Footer - Minor bug fixes
Version 1.2 – August 26th, 2014
- Added searchform - Added submenus - Added menu marks
Version 1.1 – August 11th, 2014
- Added 2 PSD files - Fixed header possition is now working properly
Version 1.0 – August 5th, 2014
- Initial release
“It takes time to develop masterpiece. I had an idea to built something special, something extraordinary, something that will help people even more. Instead of improving my old template in order to built a new one I started project Nightly from scratch. After few months I had fully working template ready. I’m very proud about this one.” – Lukas (author)