We’re proud to present to you the powerful, sharp and incredibly diverse WordPress theme built precisely for Musicans, Bands, Net Labels, DJ’s, Producers… NOISA was made using AJAX technique – now you can be sure that music won’t stop playing during page browsing. It is a great way to present your music at the highest level. This theme uses Visual Composer (amazingly flexible), DISQUS comments, MailChimp newsletter, Contact Form 7, and much more…
Music Player features:
- New intuitive layout. Experience layout which is always handy to use – No matter if it’s displayed on PC, tablet or mobile phone.
- SoundCloud API support (more can come if there will be a high user request). You can add tracks to playlist directly from SoundCloud as simple as they would load from local resources.
- Dynamic Playlist… You can add special links via HTML which will be able to dynamically load additional content to player playlist, of course without any break in music playing.
- Playlist that is able to load even hundreds of tracks. Only limit for the Scamp Player playlist size is the speed of browsing machine (client side).
- Covers for tracks. Every track in playlist can have its own cover image.
- Responsive layout and compatibility. If we speak about mobile devices, there is no worry that Scamp Player won’t work or display properly on any popular device used today.
Complete list of features.
- Music Player With Continuous Playback
- One click demo import.
- Music player, with playlist. Easily add self hosted MP3, hosted MP3, Soundcloud tracks, playlist, favorite tracks etc, with autoplay (optional)
- Visual Composer for WordPress ($25 value) – Visual Composer for WordPress will save you tons of time working on the site content. Now you’ll be able to create complex layouts within minutes!
- Custom Post Formats – NOISA supports following custom blog post formats: Standard, Gallery, Video, Audio
- With our Event Manager you can set repetitive and multi-day events. You can use counter which will countdown time to next event. In events archive they will be automatically switched from future to past after they will occour. Localization of every single event can be shown by Google Maps integration.
- Background Generator – Simple way to create a different background header for each page, post…etc.
- Slide Panel – NOISA comes with a slide widget area. There is an invisible scroller implemented. Also, it is automatically closing itself after page loaded.
- Contact Form 7 Integration
- Integrated comments from DISQUS. You can turn them off in admin panel.
- MailChimp List SignUp Integration
- Responsive Layout.
- 6 Custom posts types:
- Releases (drag drop ajax sorter).
- Artists (drag drop ajax sorter).
- Slider (drag drop ajax sorter).
- Tracks Manager (drag drop ajax sorter).
- 3 Custom widgets:
- Tracks – Displays tracks (single track, tracklist or tracks grid).
- Twitter – Displays latest tweets.
- Gallery – Displays albums or images from gallery.
- Retina Ready.
- Translation Ready (Include .po, .mo and .pot files)
- Unlimited sidebars.
- Full localization – template and administrative interface. You can easily translate them to your own language.
- Gorgeous jQuery enhancements.
- Unlimited blog pages.
- Powerful administration panel.
- HTML5 and CSS3.
- Wide pages and posts.
- Cross browser compatible – Our main goal was to create a template layout which is highly compatible with almost all of the browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome etc. Cross browser compatibility and W3C validation of our themes are crucial in the successful running of the website.
- Clean, well-commented, and organized code and files.
Credits.http://graphicriver.net/user/sao108/portfolio – Awesome flyers, posters, covers by sao108
WooCommerce pages are not fully ajaxed, because plugin is not compatible with this technology. The player uses the session storage so you can be sure that you don’t lose tracks when you refresh browser.
The images included in preview are for demonstration purposes only. In case that you import dummy data, you will have placeholders instead of images.
This may interest you: