Norris is an elegant & super-clean onepage WordPress theme for corporate, agency, business, personal and organizations. Norris not only has an eye-catching design with all modern standards: Responsive, Retina-ready, Translation ready, HTML5 & CSS3 but also contains everything you need to build an amazing onepage site: 14 unique demo homepages (with DEMO.XML included), more than 100 options for customizing UNLIMITED colors, 500+ Google fonts, background images & patterns, logo upload... We also offer best support ever!
14 Unique Homepages
Customer ReviewsSome reviews from customers who have purchased & used this item already.
- WordPress 6.x Compatible
- Responsive: Norris looks well on all devices like iPhone, iPad or large screen. Sliders also work well with touch and swipe gesture.
- Retina-ready: It looks beautiful on high-resolution screens like those found on the iPad, Kindle Fire HD, Nexus 10, and MacBook Pro with Retina Display.
- Translation ready: Norris has included xx_XX.po and xx_XX.mo files. You can easily open and edit to turn your site into any language you want. Extensive Options: More than 100 options, change the colors and fonts on the fly. You can enable or disable almost everything.
- WooCommerce compatible: Build your shop today with Norris
- Elegant & clean design: Minimalistic design focused on readability. All content is readible and can not be hidden anyway. Google and your visitors like this.
- One click installation: With DEMO.XML included, you can install Norris by a single mouse click.
- Useful Shortcodes: 30+ shortcodes for building content effectively. It’s separated from the theme so you will never lose your content. All shortcodes are integrated with TinyMCE editor, so you can insert them easily.
- Ajax Portfolio: Portfolio ajax powered and can be chosen 2, 3 or 4 columns with cropped height or not. It runs smoothly and effectively with $25 worth value Isotope filter plugin. Portfolio supports images, slideshow, YouTube video, Vimeo video, Soundcloud, Self-hosted video and audio as well. Each portfolio item can be fullwidth and half-width layout.
- 14 Demo homepages: with DEMO.XML file included in download package. You can use shortcodes to create your own homepage. Theoretically, there are unlimited homepage posibilities.
- Parallax Effect: Top area and each page separator has option to enable or disable parallax effect.
- Custom upload background image: Upload images easily with native Wordpress uploader for top area, slideshow and page separators.
- Predefined and custom upload patterns: There are number of predefined patterns to select and you can also upload your own patterns.
- Light and Dark Skin: There are 2 skins which can be switched by a mouse click.
- Light and Dark Header: There are 2 themes for header, light and dark which can be switched by a mouse click.
- Custom background color/pattern for each section of Onepage
- SEO Optimized: Designed by HTML5 & CSS3 with optimized code and well organized headings.
- Unlimited colors: Select accent color, link color and selection color by color picker, can not be easier.
- 500+ Google fonts: Just choose the font you love.
- Sticky header: Option to stick header all pages or just one page.
- Dropdown navigation: second level menu supported.
- 4 widgets included: and all native widgets are styled in this elegant style.
- Post types supported: Standard, Gallery, Video, Audio, Quote, Link. Everything you need for a blog.
- Onepage/Multipages supported.
- Colorbox lightbox integrated: but you can enable/disable it.
- 400+ icons with all popular social icons: It’s from 2 most popular icon sets: Awesome font icon and Entypo font icons. Also, we included 33 most popular icons from Icomoon App.
- Awesome Dropcap from “Alphabet of Children” font.
- Video and audio supported: YouTube, Vimeo, Soundcloud and self-hosted video/audio.
- Vertical image supported: both for portfolio and blog posts.
- Contact form 7 included: Norris includes and supports Contact form 7 plugin.
- Clean code: Comments everywhere so you can edit themes easily with your coding skill.
- Child theme supported.
- Well documented: A very detail documentation with all code from Demo site and interprets all shortdcodes, examples…
- Dedicated support and lifetime upgrade.
CreditsMany thanks to Pixabay, and florenciamazza for images used on the demo site. These images are not included in the theme.
SupportOnline Documentation | Visit our support desk >>
|The Fox – Modern & Minimal Blog / Newspaper WordPress theme made with Elementor, 30+ demos, 20+ layouts, 1,500+ options and unlimited header/footer builder to build any type of blog/magazine. Original & distinctive designs.|
|Dine – Exquisite Restaurant WordPress theme made with Elementor, 1,000+ options and unlimited header/footer builder. Make your business professional. Designed for bistros, bars, pubs, restaurants, cafes, wine shops.|
Version 2.0.2 – January 16, 2023
- fix: TGM issue - fix: compatible with PHP 8.0
Version 2.0.1 – November26, 2022
- fix issue: $column not defined
Version 2.0 – November14, 2022
- compatible with PHP 8.0
Version 1.9.9 – October 12, 2020
- Fix minor portfolio and shortcode js issues
Version 1.9.8 – September 05, 2020
- Compatible with WordPress 5.5.x - Compatible with WooCommerce 4.x
Version 1.9.7 – July 26, 2017
- Compatible with WooCommerce 3.x
Version 1.9.6 – June 20, 2017
- fix menu issue on WP 4.7.5
Version 1.9.5 – September 09, 2015
- FixT_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM issue concerning TGM Activation. Update TGM Activation to v2.5.2
Version 1.9.4 – June 20, 2015
- Fix the bug concerning hex color function - Fix WooCommerce quantity button
Version 1.9.3 – May 03, 2015
- Fix code issues concerning function wp_kses(). NOTE: If you're using Norris version 1.9.2, please upgrade to 1.9.3 as soon as possible.
Version 1.9.2 – April 25, 2015
- Update TGM Activation Plugin - Improve Code to prevent Vulnearability
Version 1.9.1 – April 15, 2015
- Replace all @import in style.css by enqueue css - Update Modernizr -> 2.8.3, colorbox -> 1.6, superfish -> 1.7.5, touchswipe -> 1.6.6 - Update Full list of Google fonts - Add other google map shortcode to increase site loading time (so add jquery inview too) - Style for wpcf all other fields (telephone, number, dropdown...) - Fix stick header issue, logo issue, mobile issue. - Update viewport, allow user to scale on mobile devices - Fix the issue "Page doesn't appear on onepage"
Version 1.9 – February 07, 2015
- fix Latest Post thumbnail lightbox issue - title image for single page - add single project page for Portfolio - add ability to use custom fields as meta for portfolio - update demo.xml
Version 1.8.2 – December 12, 2014
- fix import demo data issue - fix latest_news shortcode margin issue
Version 1.8.1 – December 03, 2014
- fix recent_posts shortcode style - fix portfolio pagination issue - fix portfolio flexslider issue
Version 1.8 – November 08, 2014
- Add menu option - Include Contact Form 7 from Wordpress Repository - Fix colorbox z index issue - Add content to Onepage Template incase onepage mode is disabled. - Fix background size issue when import - Fix divide issue // - Make a nicer navigation menu on mobile - WPML support for top area - Add many videos for portoflio - Fix blog style 1 - Post type order & taxonomy order for portfolio - Append latest_posts shortcode usage to Docs
Version 1.7.2 – June 02, 2014
- fix bg_nav image missing file - new demo.xml file - update contact form 7 newest version
Version 1.7.1 – April 26, 2014
- fix TinyMCE buttons WP 3.9 - fix portfolio options hidden issue
Version 1.7 – April 14, 2014
Version 1.6.2 – January 13, 2014
- fix background on iphone - change join_text from auto -> none: twitter shortcode - fix navigation issue when link has no href - add option for portfolio default filter
Version 1.6.1 – January 05, 2014
- fix title careless code - fix isotope on multiporfolios - fix title padding top when header at top - add option for "All" word of portfolio - add new demo.xml file with portfolio lightbox
Version 1.6 – January 04, 2014
- add lightbox option for porfolio - add preview text for choosing google font - add page title size option - add footer custom pattern - add option for lowercase/uppercase - add width and height for video shortcode - add meta author for blog - add option for header at very top - fix multipages top area - fix parallax section - fix separator background no image issue - fix body background color issue - fix testimonial slider issue on mobile - fix title meta tag - change portfolio category order by slug, can reorder portfolio categories
Version 1.5.1 – December 02, 2013
- fix header logo issue - change bigtext core plugin and fix bigtext issue on mobile
Version 1.5 - November 22, 2013
- add option to have multi portfolio - option for custom footer social icon - fix sticky header max height for logo - update contact form 7 plugin - fix footer background image in child theme - update documentation
Verstion 1.4.1 – November 10, 2013
- fix top area overlay opacity
Version 1.4 – November 08, 2013
- fix primary color for fullscreen slideshow pager - fix portfolio slideshow when no image in slideshow - fix slideshow navigation and loading time problem - add option for page background color/image - make title area larger - add pages with sidebar - fix homepage title - fix sidebar float right when having no content - add option link/lightbox for imagebox shortcode
Version 1.3 – November 03, 2013
- add dark skin for theme - add option to remove all meta data from portfolio details - add option to change blog title & subtitle - fix portfolio label - fix portfolio filter when having so many categories - update docs about contact form 7 two columns layout
Version 1.2 – October 29, 2013
- add portfolio option with visible title/description - add default content for Top area - fix horizontal scroll Firefox - fix query posts portfolio - Update Documentation for portfolio - Update demo.xml file
Version 1.1 – October 26, 2013
- add body background option - add switch onepage multipages - add option to hide section title - add portfolio options - fix fullscreen slideshow pagination z-index issue - update Documentation (toc & quick setup) - change default option for logo margin & fix logo margin bottom issue - make submenu wider 200px -> 220px
Version 1.0 – October 24, 2013
- Initial release