We didn’t want for the demo to be heavy and boring, that’s why we share the first and most essential feature of the theme – the way it’s built.
WordPress is a platform, with thich we’ve been working for years and we’ve used tens of premium themes. We’ve been impressed by all of them with their incredible design. The troubles always tend to come once we deep into the administration and setup. The heavy and confusing design and functionality of the admin have always left us with bitter sweet taste.
We know that with Nova we managed to change precisely this. All the content and elements are manipulated in an extremely easy, simple and fast. We tried to cut down the time of going from one tab to another, in order to change the simplest of settings. We’ve put much thought in all the main components of work with the admin. People love WordPress because it saves time.
That’s why we gave our best – to make Nova a super easy to use theme.
- 6 Custom Nova Sliders
- 12 Headers
- Page Builder
- Responsive Design
- Revolution Slider
- Liquid Layout
- Built on Bootstrap
- Retina Ready
- Unlimited Color Options
- Adaptive Images
- Skin Manager
- Shortcode Editor
- Font Manager
- Unlimited Sidebars
Version 1.0.6 – June 29th 2015
- prettyPhoto XSS fix - WordPress 4.2.2 compatibility - fixed scrolling bug on Android devices - fixed event start on Sunday functionality - fixed fonts preview in admin
Version 1.0.5 – May 7th 2014
- fixed columns shortcodes editor - fixed list editor - fixed tinyMCE editor added via ajax calls (WP 3.9 bug) - fixed page builder resizing option (WP 3.9 bug)
Version 1.0.4 – Apr 23rd 2014
- fixed pretty photo duplicate image - fixed duplicate excerpts on related posts - fixed admin shortcodes editor bug in WordPress 3.9
Version 1.0.3 – Jan 29th 2014
- added aspect ratio choice for media on blog pages - updated LayerSlider and Revolution Slider plugins - added option for the lightbox images on portfolio, to loop through current item gallery, or sibling posts - added posts ordering options on elements - fixed order of event posts when in layouts, different from event - added blog layout with thumbnails only (to be used for grid for partners) - added portfolio description and details separated elements
Version 1.0.2 – Oct 28th 2013
- fixed events pages to display only published events - fixed events date - time to reflect WordPress settings - added events ordered list layout - added partners categories functionality - added Instagram option for social elements - fixed page metaboxes not saving if previous template not found - fixed WooCommerce cart styling in header - fixed strict warnings in php on static method calls
Version 1.0.1 – Aug 17th 2013
- added WooCommerce support - added new WooCommerce Products page builder element (if plugin active) - added new WooCommerce Them Options settings tab - added Blog pages and category pages page builder - updated Layer Slider Plugin to v 4.6.0 - updated Revolution Slider Plugin to 3.0.93 - fixed deprecated PHP warning "Assigning the return value of new by reference" - fixed Contact Form widget in the footer not sending mails