Nozzle is an Elementor Pro Template Kit to inspire your next game project website. You can use this creative template kit for NFT game portfolio, crypto-collectibles, digital items and more. It has 12 pre-built templates with a unique starter design and modern style. Easy to edit and customize with drag and drop feature to create your own branded look.
Layout Features :
- Modern and Professional design
- Built with Elementor Pro
- 100% Responsive & mobile-friendly
- 12+ pre-built templates
- Easy to customize
- Template kit built with Elementor Hello Theme
This kit requires the Elementor Pro upgrade for some templates and features.
What’s Included in the Zip :
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Archive Blog
- Error 404
- Single Post
- Sale NFT
- Global Style
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses images from Freepik for demonstration purposes only. Stock images may not be used for NFT resale or representation. Some assets are provided from Envato Elements and will be added to your project on connected accounts or will need to be licensed before you can use them in a published website: