22 comments found.
I’m looking for the Wordpress version of this theme. What happened to it? Can you recommend a similar theme if it’s not available in a Wordpress format? Thanks.
Good theme but an update would be very nice. Especially when you manually update the WP Bakery, it comes to many problems.
Hi, this is not the WordPress item. This is the Drupal version.
How I can change menu text in this theme?
Hi, We deal with all support requests via ticket to help deliver you the best and fastest possible service. Please kindly submit a support ticket on our site at https://me.createdbycocoon.com and our developers will be very happy to help you with this. Thanks so much!
I have a problem with footer, if its active the bottom drag bar appears.
Thanks for your time & nice theme.
Hi – can you please check http://dzds.agency its using this theme and if we activate the footer, the bottom drag bar appears, as if its not responsive.
Please advise. Thanks
I’ve bought this template, because I wanted to have the joomla package of this template. But now i didn’t received the joomla template please send me the right one.
Hi there, please can you send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you out with this. Thank you!
—Your Cocoon Team
I just purchased this template and tried to install it using the drupal profile. The instructions mention that content is supposed to be imported during the installation but there’s no content or content types created when the installation is complete.
Here are my steps: 1) Copied the contents of the files folder to my empty drupal folder 2) Created an empty db 3) Set chmod on files directory and settings.php to be 777 4) Selected cocoon installation profile 5) Enter db information 6) Install drupal 7) Visit site
After these steps I enabled the NRG theme and the Seven theme for administration but there’s no content or content types created. Do I have to create content types myself or is it supposed to be there from the profile?
It sounds like you are doing everything right, but Apache does not have read-write privileges to your Drupal root. Please ensure that Apache has recursive read-write permissions to your Drupal root. If you’re using shell, you could do something like this (depending on the Apache username):
chown apache:apache -R /var/www/.../ROOT
Hope that helps
Is it possible to also have the PSD mockup available in this purchase? It would be great if the original file could be tweaked a bit. The original design is awesome but there are just a few things that I’d like to modify for my own use.
Hi, thanks for your enquiry, but unfortunately we don’t have to PSD available to provide you, sorry about that!
I’m interested in your theme. I’ve got two questions:
1) I’ve more than 15 services. Would I be able to fit those in the ‘services’ area? Currently there are room for 6 services only. Not sure if there are enough room to accommodate more.
2) In ‘latest works’ there are room for 5 types only (e.g. All/Concept/Design/Brand/Photography) which fits into 1170px container. Would I be able to add more types. I’m not asking about the ‘how to’ in drupal, but my question is regarding the design/css, how would I fit them..
Thanks for your time & it’s a nice work,
1) Yes, the services section will expand depending on how many services you have there, its very flexible, 2) Yes, of course you can add more portfolio filters, and they should arrange themselves to fit in the grid space available.
Hope that helps
After purchase we are always available to answer any questions
another question , hope you’d be able to provide suggestion. I was my planning my portfolio area, which consists of sub-categories. For example, in ‘Latest work’ , there’ll be a type called ‘Logo’. Under ‘Logo’, I’ve different industries logo I worked which I want to showcase individually (e.g. Logo => Catering, Cosmetics, Education, health, media logos etc).
1) How would I organize this in your portfolio section? Those are like sub-categories, not parent type.
2) Do you think showcasing 300~400 images would be suitable in the portfolio area?
1) Unfortunately NRGagency does not provide this functionality out-the-box; but of course it is something you can build in by modifying the included Views/Taxonomy/Content Types. It shouldn’t be too difficult.
2) The portfolio can showcase an unlimited number of images, yes. However, for large portfolios I would recommend Vossen, http://themeforest.net/item/vossen-creative-multipurpose-parallax-theme/10892979
Great looking theme. I was wondering if there is a way to fix the horizontal scrolling, that seems to be a problem in Firefox?
Thanks so much for the heads up, we’ve just fixed it!
Great work. GLWS
Big congrtz my brother looking awesome!
nice theme gud luck
Nice theme, good luck
Amazing theme GLWS!
Good luck with sales
Amazing item Great work. GLWS
Shared this original work with my list, congrats, looks fantastic.
Wish you the best with sales.
Much appreciated, Bedros.
Looks great, GLWS
Nice Agency Theme