This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Congratulations, Nice Work, GLWS
Thanks a lot!
Hope this theme to become trendseller because i love your design, Congratulations.
Congratulations!, Good luck
Congratulations! Cool & Trendy Work, GLWS.
Great Work, Congratulations GLWS
Adorable job, done by you …. Congratulations! Good Luck with Sale
How do we modify the mobile logo that’s located in the menu? There is no option in the customizer for that.
Hello goto wp admin panel > appearance > customize > general options > responsive > mobile menu logo
1. For WooCommerce, yu have any payment system that have WooCommerce – almost all payment system can be added with extensions or plugins for WooCommerce
2. For Donation WP charitable plugin. Theme have following payment methods: https://www.wpcharitable.com/documentation/adding-payment-gateways/ – some payment methods can be added with paid extensions of WPcharitable plugin.
3. In header you can not change search button position ( or you can do it by changing theme files, we can help you with some small customization tasks like that if need ). But you can place search box widget in any widget area in page, footer, sidebar, anywhere with no problem. Because search box is available as widget element.
4. Yes, theme is multilingual ready, you can do it with Polylang (free ) plugin or WPML ( paid ) plugins. Plus theme is fully translation ready.
5. Yes, you can add terms and conditions pages links to footer.
6. You can buy theme from themeforest, but theme will be available for download only from your themeforest profile + license number will be availabe in your themeforest profile, if you are talking about theme. If you are talking about store into theme, yes, you can manage your store with woo and woo have a lot of options like gift or anything else.
yes, WooCommerce have option to add gift cart.
7. Yes, causes have categories. You can easily categorize causes. You can also filter causes by categories in Recent causes element, so you can split causes by categories into the page.
8. “Surprise box” in homepage is just an example of “Icon box” element.
9. WooCommerce have different currencies for sure. WPCharitable also have option to choose currency. But wpcharitable don’t have currecy changer by default, maybe in extensions: https://www.wpcharitable.com/extensions/
Let me start out with saying this is a nice theme! Alot of options really awesome!
But i cant seem to find 1 option with wich im hoping you can help us:
- When using the Instagram Widget it keeps telling: Instagram has returned invalid data.
Im almost sure im missing something, and i think it should be like a API key or somethng. Is there any options where i need to fill this in since it isnt out of the box:)
Regards & keep it up!
Sometimes instagram block website IP address, so to avoid this pls use another technology for connecting instagram, use this plugin widget and all will be fine:
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23.50
Price is in US dollars. Price displayed excludes sales tax.
Deliver better projects faster. Web, design & video assets
Unlimited downloads, from $16.50/month
Effortless design and video. Made online by you.
Smart templates ready for any skill level.
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work