Nutrical is a health and diet WordPress theme that is highly customizable, easy to use and fully responsive. It has revolutionary theme setup wizard and demo process engine that make your site ready in just 5-minutes with selection of your preferred preview.
Easy to use, awesome and powerful. You will be able to build your website in a snap without coding knowledge. Are you ready to get it for now?
- Easy Installation and Setup with demo content wizard
- Live Customizer options.
- 4+ Homepages Layout
- Fully Responsive, your website will works on almost device
- A lot of options to manage from top to bottom
- Additional Widgets included.
- Custom typography. You can change font style, colour using without touching code
- Unlimited Color Options with Backend Color Picker for any kind of gorgeous color settings.
- SEO Optimized: our Code is built with SEO best practice in mind.
- Child theme support for easy customization, that is not affected by theme updates.
- Online Documentation with video
If you have any questions please create a new ticket on our official support system at https://support.creativesplanet.com/. We will resolve the query within 24 hours.
Images shown in our live demo are not included in download package and demo content setup. They are replaced with free images or placeholders in demo content data.
v1.2 (3 June 2020) - [UPDATE] Added latest version of WPBakery Page Builder v6.2 - [UPDATE] Added latest version of Slider Revolution v6.2.10 - [ENHANCED] WPML support enhanced - [ENHANCED] Language file nutrical.pot updated. - [BUG SOLVED] Sortable Category bug solved in Blog and Service section - [BUG SOLVED] Icon bug solved in Facts in Digits shortcode - [BUG SOLVED] CPT archive bug solved. - [BUG SOLVED] Preloader bug solved. - [BUG SOLVED] Some small bugs solved. v1.1 (14 December 2019) - WPBakery Page Builder plugin updated to v6.1 - Slider Revolution plugin updated to v6.1.5 - "Related Posts" added in Blog post section - "Related Services" added in Service section - Blog post sidebar problem solved - RTL and design corrections v1.0 (08 September 2019) - Initial release.