We are sorry that the theme and our support didn't meet your expectations! We have to clarify all the points you mentioned.
1. We would be happy if you contact us via email@example.com and provide us more information on the missing customization features. It would direct us on what features have to be added and improved.
2. As for the BuddyPress Members Only plugin, our support agent suggested you a temporary solution by deactivating the BuddyPress Members Only plugin. But we have tested it on our development site later and it worked fine. In particular, the "Lost password" link worked well. So the problem must be with incorrect settings of the BuddyPress Members Only plugin. Please, understand, we can't support third-party plugins. But if we know a solution to any issues related to the third-party plugins, we are happy to share them with our customers.
3. As for the 404 errors on pages, this is not a common issue and our support agent asked you to send your website access credentials to check your settings. But you never sent them to us. I'm talking about ticket #3721, so the issue remained unresolved.
The cause of the 404 errors could be incorrect permalinks settings, incorrect set up of the .htaccess file, specific third-party plugins or their settings.
4. As for the speed of our support, we fully agree with this statement. First of all, we have many support requests and we have to deal with many issues. But due to the international quarantine, we are forced to stay at home and work from home with little children. So the speed and quality of the support could have decreased. We will improve our support quality once the quarantine is over. But still, we are sorry for it!
As for closing tickets, they are marked as closed by default, but they are not really closed. Customers can reopen tickets. Anyway, we are working to improve the ticket system to avoid misunderstandings.
5. The problem with updating Youzer was not related to the theme or our support. We have to point out that all bundled plugins are updated only together with the themes they are bundled with. This is a common rule written in the Envato Bundled Plugins policy https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/213762463-Bundled-Plugins#difference
You didn't update the theme that's why you couldn't update Youzer. Please, note that all updated are run via the Envato Market plugin. To activate the updating system, you had to enter your personal Envato Token. We don't know it, so we couldn't set it up for you.
We are sure that all of the mentioned issues are just misunderstanding. But we had to clarify all those points for you and for other users. We hope for your understanding! And we are really sorry for your bad experience with Olympus.