OMBRE is a responsive WordPress theme designed specifically for fashion & model agencies. It can be also used as a Fashion Blog Theme.
- Valid HTML5 / CSS3
- 100% responsive design
- Easy to use powerful theme settings with a lot of options. You can change all the colors and fonts of the theme from theme settings with a few clicks.
- Fully Compatible with SiteOrigin Page Builder.
- 13 Custom widget
- Compatible with SiteOrigin Widget Bundle plugin (Contains 17+ widget)
- Multilingual ready. Compatible with WPML plugin
- RTL language ready
- Fully compatible with Ecwid Shopping Cart plugin. You create an online store for free in 5 minutes with Ecwid. You can sell simultaneously on your WordPress website, mobile phones, social sites and marketplaces like eBay, Google Shopping, Yahoo and Shopping.com.
- Easy to use home slider with custom animation options.
- “Models” custom post type contains all you need to create a model portfolio. You can create impressive model profile pages with the powerful built-in tools
- Unlimited Fullscreen Responsive & Touch-Friendly image and video galleries
- Flexible responsive carousels
- Handy our team, testimonials and partners custom post types
- Compatible with Contact Form 7 plugin. Contact Form 7 is one of the most popular plugins for easily creating forms for your WordPress site.
- With the custom header image option, you can add a different remarkable high resolution header image to any page including category pages !
- Easy to use shortcodes
- 13 Custom page template
- Different blog layouts with WordPress post format support (Standard,Gallery,Quote,Video)
- You can add a different image slider to any page easily with built-in page slider feature
- Fast css based responsive masonry grid
- Custom Google Map plugin with grayscale filter and pure css3 map marker
- Font Awesome 4.5 – 600+ icons
- Responsive embed You Tube videos with the custom video thumbnail option.
- Responsive horizontal and vertical tabs, accordion
- Awesome Jquery and CSS3 Animations
- 700+ Google Fonts
- Flickr Feed
- Colorbox with custom skin
- Compatible with WordPress 5.x and Gutenberg
- Demo xml file is included
- Translation ready. Language file (.pot) is included
- Extensive documentation
- Cross Browser Support
- and much more…
Version 3.2 March 20th, 2020
Version 3.1 May 14th, 2019
Fixed some bugs in theme settings
Version 3.0 April 14th, 2019
Gutenberg and WordPress 5.x compatibility Design, performance and code improvements Added CMB2 plugin to the theme package (If you are going to update the theme, don't forget to upload/activate CMB2 plugin after updating the theme) CSS bug fixes Changed next/prev post navigation with numeric navigation Video shortcodes and widgets are deprecated ( Use WordPress Oembed instead; https://codex.wordpress.org/Embeds ) Updated language file (.pot) Updated demo xml file Updated help documentation
Version 2.1 October 31th, 2018
General bug fixes and improvements
Version 2.0 April 13th, 2018
Changed maximum site container width. Upgraded CMB2, Owl Carousel, LightGallery and NerveSlider plugins to the latest versions. Updated Ecwid css files.
Version 1.3.2 April 25th, 2017
Fixed a css layout issue on the post pages
Version 1.3.1 August 4th, 2016
Fixed icon link issue on the model page ( Only Ombre Features plugin is updated )
Version 1.3 July 3th, 2016
Added Google Maps API key field to the theme settings ( Usage of the Google Maps APIs now requires a key; http://googlegeodevelopers.blogspot.com.tr/2016/06/building-for-scale-updates-to-google.html ) Google web font settings are updated ( For more information, please read the updated help documentation)
Version 1.2.1 May 26th, 2016
Fixed some css issues which were related to the latest versions of the page builder and Ecwid plugins.
Version 1.2 April 26th, 2016
Fixed a masonry grid issue (Last row was a little bit bigger than others, edited only style.css file)
Version 1.1 April 19th, 2016
Added 3 new homepage template Fixed a tabs shortcode issue Fixed input number field issue on the theme settings ( WP 4.5 ) Fixed fullscreen video issue on galleries