Buy now and get LIFETIME updates for FREE!
The complete set of tools to build your WordPress Radio Station websiteIf you have to build a beautiful and responsive website for a radio, look no further. We have carefully crafted a complete set of tools, plugins, widgets and functions to streamline your production process, and create a fast and stunning radio website.
This wordpress theme in fact comes from the experience of numerous radio station owners and contains a complete list of post types to manage radio shows and schedules, radio channels, popup players, team members, top 10 charts and much more.
A special attention has been used for the blog design, which will engage your visitors with a modern and fast experience. A complete list of shortcodes, available via Drag ’, Drop on Visual Composer (included), will transform the creation of beautiful blog pages in a blizzard.
Featured stream player The featured player automatically allows to stream any mp3 stream (aac not supported) for any shoutcast or icecast provider. We provide a complete set of instructions to obtain and implement your stream, but if you want to include any external radio player, we provide a quick and easy popup function, which comes with a pre-made player but can be linked to any external web url. If your streaming provider offers Shoutcast feed, you can also display the titles of the songs.
Complementary functions We also added banners and sponsors support, and a powerful TOP 10 chart function, which not only allows you to create top 10 pages, but also to embed the tracklist to any page with a shortcode, and allows easily to add to any track Soundcloud , Mixcloud, Youtube or MP3 previews, in a modern and elegant Accordion style.
You can also create beautiful filterable video galleries, or masonry photo galleries, in a blink. The Swipebox plugin adds a spicy navigation to entertain your visitors also from mobile.
Much more These are only few of the hundreds of features, but don’t worry, the setup is super easy and we provide a one click demo installation plugin, to make your day sweet and happy!
- Fast and responsive
- 11 Post types
- Shoutcast/Icecast player (requires public mp3 stream, contact us for pre purchase test)
- Shoutcast V.2 Song Titles Feed
- Popup player
- 7 Custom widgets
- Totally customizable in colors and fonts
- Lots of shortcodes
- Visual Composer included (some modules are dsabled as incompatible with ajax. We can reenable them if you need, disabling ajax plugin)
- Show schedule with automatic sliders and “on air” show info
- Working contacts page with form and map
- Ajax capabilities
- Pixel perfect design
PICTURES NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRODUCT.
======================================================= OnAir2 ChangeLog
Version 1.2.0 [2017 06 12]
- added auto refresh to “now on air” widget
- added single schedule template
- added time to events, events table, events countdown and featured events shortcode
- added autoplay option for popup player only (in customizer under Radio Player settings)
- added widget to popup template
- fixed chart thumbnail size in all resolutions
- fixed social icons in team members no lightbox
- fixed translation in countdown for hours, minutes and seconds
- fixed pagination arrows
- fixed tabs in visual composer
- improved backend translations for custom post types
- improved + updated spanish translation files
- updated all bundled plugins
- all plugins now updating from remote location
- Added “offset” and “random ordering” parameter to Post hero, carousels, slider and grid shortcodes
- Added app icons shortcode [manual: http://www.qantumthemes.com/manuals/onair2/knowledge-base/4-0-qt-gridstacks-definition/]
- Countdown Days, Hours, Minutes, Seconds are now translatable via ordinary .po .mo method
- New chart layout in mobile
- added 120 seconds auto refresh of “now on air” parts (“Now On Air hero”, “Show slideshow” and “upcoming show carousel” shortcodes)
- Added autoplay (http://www.qantumthemes.com/manuals/onair2/knowledge-base/2-5-radio-station-channels/)
- Added radio player optional “quick play/pause” in header if autoplay is on otherwise is too annoying to stop. (http://www.qantumthemes.com/manuals/onair2/knowledge-base/2-5-radio-station-channels/)
- Refreshed pot file (few strings added)
- few color fixes on phpincludes/customizations.php
- unloaded default colors
- Updated WP Bakery Visual Composer to 5.1.1
- Updated CSS of colors customizer, now full negative skin is possible
- Updated QT Places plugin to 1.5.0
- Fixed wrong query parameters on short-upcoming-shows-carousel.php
- Fixed chart issue on mobile
- Updated QT Places plugin
- updated “short-upcoming-shows-carousel.php” added 12h time support
- qt-widgets plugin update: fixed phone link and added schedule filter to “now on air” and “upcoming shows” to support multiradio websites
- qt-places plugin update
- added podcast carousel shortcode to Visual Composer
- TTG Core Plugin updated to 1.0.3
- part-footerwidgets.php menu check fix
- pagination update in functions.php function qantumthemes_page_navi
- posts_per_page fix in part-related.php
- visual composer update
- updated thumb size and widgets + core plugins
- team members amount update in functions.php and archive-members.php
- files archive-event.php:65 and short-eventfeatured.php:47 fixed missing constant