OneUI is a super flexible Bootstrap 4 admin dashboard template and UI framework with Laravel 8 support that will enable you to build all kinds of pages using the same fast and powerful layout. OneUI was built with Sass and ECMAScript 6 (ES6) and comes packed with smart developer tools such as webpack 5, Babel 7, Gulp 4, Autoprefixer and Browsersync which will save you time and help you build your project faster and more efficiently. It comes packed with both HTML and PHP versions to help you rocket start your project your way. A Laravel 8 Starter Kit is also included to help you build your Laravel 8 based project. It is completely modular with many unique features and will help you build your next awesome idea.
OneUI Vue Edition is a pure Vue.js version of OneUI Remastered. It is built with Vue CLI, Vue.js, Vue Router, Vuex and BootstrapVue and included in the package since 4.6 update. You can also purchase a separate license if you are only interested in Vue.js based projects.
OneUI is a professional, flexible, modern, fully featured admin template that can be used to create the UI for all kind of projects: Web Applications, Backend Websites, Websites, Custom Admin Panels, Admin Dashboards, CMS, CRM or even a Portfolio, Blog, Business Website. We encourage you to have a good look at live preview and discover all the included features!
Testimonials from Customer Reviews
Testimonials from Customer Comments
“Hey pixelcave : what a nice one ! No doubt it’s the best admin template ! – So nice pack ! Really well coded !!”
“Great + fast template!! – I like your modular + clean approach!”
“Great, Nice work, I very like it.”
“Beautiful template! Looking very much forward to using it’”
“Sweet! I already integrated this template into my workflow. I mistakenly bought one of the
—before purchasing this one and immediately had to deal with 27 console errors. I loaded OneUI, and it was perfect, no console errors. I love the fact that most of the plugins and features are OPTIONAL. This is definitely a developer-friendly admin template. Thanks again. :-)”
“Simple, clean, elegant and perfect. Thank you for the time you spent on this! ;-)”
“I don’t even preview your templates. I just buy them instantly as I found it available. Awesome works. and they’re crafted with <3 I believe.”
“Great! Thank you so much, your theme were perfect to my project, easy to use and complete.”
“The documentation is very clear! I love the ‘01 ’ OneUI Get Started’ set! It help me fit into my template engine quickly! Love the ‘assets/js/core’ and ‘assets/js/plugins’ separation! This, combined with the documentation, help me determine which js is essential for my app.”
“This theme is well done, clear and clean. Really amazing: if someone is thinking about it, buy it without any doubt.”
“I really love this Theme, you’ve done excellent work ! Thank you.”
“Congrats on the very awesome admin ui, clean and elegant you have here!”
“Hi Pixel, I’m actually working with your template (for some time now) and after hours and hours of searching through themeforest, it seems that yours is the best (at least for me). I’m very happy to work with it. This theme is clean, beautiful and simple to get started with.”
“Hello pixelcave, I am very impressed with your theme. I’ve purchased 6 or so, but yours is the first one that I find is truly functional cross-platform. Excellent job! Best wishes & keep up this quality >>> Wow!.”
“All this for 22$ ’!!!!!! I am blown away’ It could be 120$, and I would still feel the same. Amazing attention to detail and dedication. Thank you so much for this wonderful product.”
“Just bought this morning and i am so shock(read: happy) to see the package already included php files version whereby I straight away can use this package for my php development without converting all the files from html to php. Php ready makes me really happy with this purchase! :)”
“Really really awesome! Thank you very much!”
4.9 Update – February 08, 2021
- NEW FEATURES
- bootstrap 4.6.0 (4.5.3)
- + 11 dependencies updated to their latest version
- Laravel Starter Kit: Laravel 8.26.1 (8.10.0)
- Laravel Starter Kit: Laravel Mix 6.x (5.x)
4.8 Update – October 15, 2020
- Laravel Starter Kit is now based on Laravel 8
- Focus state was added to block buttons/links
- .blur() to trigger(‘blur’) in JS code
- Bootstrap 4.5.3 (4.5.2)
- Font Awesome 5.15.1 (5.14.0) – 14 new icons
- FullCalendar 5.3.2 (5.3.0)
- CropperJS 1.5.9 (1.5.7)
- CKEditor5 23.0.0 (21.0.0)
- CKEditor 4.15.0 (4.14.1)
- SimpleBar 5.3.0 (5.2.1)
- SweetAlert2 10.5.1 (9.17.1)
- Laravel Starter Kit: Laravel 8.10.0 (7.26.0)
4.7 Update – August 26, 2020
- NEW FEATURES
- SimpleMDE Editor FontAwesome conflict
- Bootstrap Tooltip/Popover positions
- Bootstrap 4.5.0 (4.4.1)
- jQuery 3.5.1 (3.4.1)
- Font Awesome 5.14.0 (5.13.0) – 48 new icons
- FullCalendar 5.2.0 (3.10.2)
- Bootstrap Maxlength 1.10.0 (1.6.0)
- CropperJS 1.5.7 (1.5.6)
- CKEditor 4.14.1 (4.12.1)
- DataTables 1.10.21 (1.10.20)
- Dropzone 5.7.1 (5.7.0)
- FullCalendar 5.2.0 (3.10.1)
- jVectorMap 3.1.1 (3.1.0)
- jQuery Validation 1.19.2 (1.19.1)
- SimpleBar 5.2.1 (5.1.0)
- SweetAlert2 9.17.1 (9.10.7)
- Summernote 0.8.18 (0.8.12)
- Laravel Starter Kit: Laravel 7.26.0 (7.3.0)
4.6 Update – April 1, 2020
- OneUI Vue Edition
- FontAwesome 5.13.0 (5.12.1) – 26 new icons!
- jVectorMap 3.1.1 (3.1.0)
- SweetAlert2 9.10.7 (9.10.2)
- Laravel Starter Kit: Laravel 7.3.0 (7.1.3)
4.5 Update – March 18, 2020
- Laravel Starter Kit is now based on Laravel 7
- Button design in .content-header (sidebar/side overlay)
- White color background to custom form controls
- FontAwesome 5.12.1 (5.12.0) – 8 new icons!
- Dropzone 5.7.0 (5.5.1)
- Gmaps.js 0.4.25 (0.4.24)
- SweetAlert2 9.10.2 (9.7.1)
- Laravel Starter Kit: Laravel 7.1.3 (6.13.1)
- OneUI 3.5 legacy versions
4.4 Update – February 1, 2020
Get Started Version with RTL Support
- Backend Boxed
- RTL Landing
- RTL Backend
- RTL Backend Boxed
- Backend Boxed
- eCommerce Pages
- Profile Edit Page
- Various design improvements to main navigation, elements and layout
- Default grid gutters are now smaller on mobiles to match with main content’s padding
- Docs: Laravel Starter Kit section was updated with new info
- Various small markup fixes throughout example pages
- FontAwesome 5.12.0 (5.10.2) – 186 new icons!
- Bootstrap 4.4.1 (4.3.1)
- Bootstrap Colorpicker 3.2.0 (3.1.2)
- Bootstrap Tourist 0.3.2 (0.2.1)
- Chart.js 2.9.3 (2.8.0)
- Cropper.js 1.5.6 (1.5.5)
- DataTables 1.10.20 (1.10.19)
- Flatpickr 4.6.3 (4.6.2)
- Highlight.js 9.16.2 (9.12.0)
- Ion Rangeslider 2.3.1 (2.3.0)
- jVectorMap Next 3.1.0 (3.0.0)
- Popper.js 1.16.1 (1.15.0)
- Select2 4.0.13 (4.0.10)
- Simplebar 5.1.0 (4.2.1)
- SweetAlert2 9.7.1 (8.17.1)
- Laravel Starter Kit: Laravel 6.13.1 (6.0)
4.3 Update – September 12, 2019
- NEW FEATURES
- Max width set to main content
- Docs: Instructions were added for recreating demo pages in Laravel Starter Kit from the HTML version
- Enabled enter key in textareas in Form Wizard & Validation examples
- jQuery 3.4.1 (3.3.1)
- FontAwesome 5.10.2 (5.8.1) – 58 new icons!
- Bootstrap Colorpicker 3.1.2 (3.1.1)
- Bootstrap Datepicker 1.9.0 (1.8.0)
- SweetAlert2 8.17.1 (8.8.1)
- Cropper.js 1.5.5 (1.5.1)
- CKEditor 4.12.1 (4.11.3)
- Select2 4.0.10 (4.0.5)
- Simplebar 4.2.1 (2.6.1)
- Summernote 0.8.12 (0.8.11)
- JS Cookie 2.2.1 (2.2.0)
- FullCalendar 3.10.1 (3.10.0)
- jQuery Validation 1.19.1 (1.19.0)
- Laravel Starter Kit: Laravel 6.0 (5.8)
4.2 Update – April 8, 2019
- NEW FEATURES
- Better font sizing for large buttons/forms
- Added ‘fade hide’ classes to toasts examples in notifications page
- Bootstrap 4.3.1 (4.2.1)
- FontAwesome 5.8.1 (5.7.1) – 72 new icons!
- 7 libraries/plugins
- Laravel Starter Kit: Laravel 5.8 (5.7)
4.1 Update – February 7, 2019
- NEW FEATURES
- Form validation helper is now added and can be used to apply default options before your custom rules (optional)
- Font Awesome 5 Pro support out of the box
- SweetAlert2 console deprecations messages
- Removed outline style from links (visible on Firefox)
- Bootstrap 4.2.1 (4.1.3)
- FontAwesome 5.7.1 (5.3.1) – 219 new icons!
- 12 libraries/plugins
- Laravel Starter Kit: Laravel 5.7.25 (5.7.6)
- Laravel Starter Kit: Laravel Mix 4.0.14 (2.1.14)
4.0 Release - October 2, 2018
3.5 Update - October 2, 2018 - Updated: 16 plugins and libraries - Improved: Checkable Table helper functionality - Improved: Bootstrap Datepicker dropdown padding
3.4 Update - January 15, 2018 3.3 Update - October 24, 2017 3.2 Update - May 13, 2017 3.1 Update - January 17, 2017 3.0 Update - October 4, 2016 2.2 Update - July 15, 2016 2.1 Update - May 19, 2016 2.0 Update - March 11, 2016 1.4 Update - January 22, 2016 1.3 Update - November 17, 2015 1.2 Update - September 1, 2015 1.1 Update - July 25, 2015 1.0 Release - June 20, 2015
OneUI was built with extra care and love, based on the valuable feedback we keep receiving over the many years we work on dashboard projects. It follows the best practices and uses the latest technologies. It will enable you to build fast, reliable, user friendly web applications and websites that will look great and work seamlessly across various screens and devices. It will be a valuable tool that will help you create the product that will provoke the emotions and credibility you want for your business.
One Powerful Layout
OneUI’s layout was built from the ground up to be flexible, lightweight and easy to use. It will enable you to build all kinds of pages that look and work great.
OneUI is based on the latest version of the world’s most popular front-end component library. It is a major rewrite of almost the entire project and comes packed with lots of changes and features that make it the coolest release till now.
GPU powered sidebar animations and smart CSS styles will ensure a super-fast experience for your mobile and desktop users.
Built with Sass
OneUI CSS framework was built with Sass following a completely modular approach. It is easy to understand, customize and extend to fulfill your needs or project’s requirements.
Automation (Gulp 4, webpack 5, Babel 7, Browsersync, Autoprefixer)
OneUI comes packed with the latest tools already set up to work out of the box. Just a console command away from start coding your project. You don’t have to think about ES6 or Sass compilation, CSS prefixes, web server or live refreshing. Everything just works, so you can focus on your work.
HTML & PHP
Choose the one that better fits your project’s requirements.
Get Started Version
A production ready version with boilerplate pages is included in the package. It will help you rocket start your project.
Boilerplate RTL pages are also included in ‘Get Started’ Version to help you as a starting point for your RTL project.
Laravel 8 Starter Kit
Rocket start your custom Laravel project with the included starter kit! It includes a few page examples and main assets ready to work with Laravel Mix out of the box.
Custom JS APIs
Manipulate blocks and layout any way you want.
Code that is easy to read, follow and manipulate with many inline comments to help you along the way.
All kinds of ready pages designed with attention to detail. Get inspired and create your own.
Font Awesome 5
OneUI comes packed with the latest version of the most popular icon pack on the planet.
Carefully picked and integrated third-party JS components that will enrich your pages without bloating your workflow.
In the package, you will find the OneUI Docs which can become a valuable tool in getting familiar with the overall structure and helping you start your project faster.
We get to know you better by continuously listening to your feedback. This way, we learn where to focus our efforts and build/improve quality products to better match your needs.
We are passionate with what we do and love crafting products that can make your life easier and help you succeed. We pay attention to small details and always aiming for the best.
We are committed to our work and stand by our projects. Our aim is to improve them in every update and offer the most full-featured packages with the smallest possible footprint.
Less is More
We believe that design should be invisible and enhance the user experience, not get in the way. This gives room for your content to breath and attracts your users’ attention to the right place.
Although OneUI is well commented & documented, you might need some further help, so feel free to contact us through our profile’s contact form. We will be more than happy to assist you as soon as possible!
- The content in the template is fictional and doesn’t represent actual functionality unless it is stated otherwise. It is used only for demonstration and for populating the pages with examples.
- MyPhotoPack provides awesome free images. Thanks to its license, all the images are included with the template!
- Avatars are included only in the live preview as a demonstration.
- Uinames.com generates random user names. The names used in the template are fictional and used for demonstration purposes.