OneUI Vue Edition is a pure Vue.js 2 version (Vue 3 and Bootstrap 5 version is in the works) created from scratch and based on the design of our best seller dashboard, OneUI Remastered (4.x). It is a super flexible Bootstrap 4 admin dashboard template and UI framework that was built with Vue CLI, Vue Router, Vuex and BootstrapVue. It will enable you to build all kinds of pages using the same fast and powerful layout. OneUI Vue Edition includes tons of development tools which will save you time and help you code your projects faster and more efficiently. It is completely modular with many unique features and will help you build your all Vue.js based projects.
OneUI Vue Edition is a professional, flexible, modern, fully featured admin template that can be used to create the UI for all kind of projects: Web Applications, Backend Websites, Websites, Custom Admin Panels, Admin Dashboards, CMS, CRM or even a Portfolio, Blog, Business Website. We encourage you to have a good look at live preview and discover all the included features!
1.7 Update – January 17, 2022
- Support for Node.js 16 and npm 8
- Main navigation functionality fixed to work correctly with the latest core-js update
- Removed division from our custom Sass styles because it is deprecated
- 22 dependencies updated to their latest version
1.6 Update – September 14, 2021
- Colors, layout and page header design
- 12 dependencies updated to their latest version
1.5 Update – June 16, 2021
- Sidebar now hides smoothly on window resize
- 19 dependencies updated to their latest version
1.4 Update – February 08, 2021
- NEW FEATURES
- bootstrap 4.6.0 (4.5.2)
- + 24 dependencies updated to their latest version
1.3 Update – August 26, 2020
- Sidebar scrolling (only content – sidebar’s header remains fixed)
- User and Color Options dropdowns now close on click
- SimpleMDE Editor FontAwesome conflict
- @fortawesome/fontawesome-free 5.14.0 (5.13.0) – 48 new icons
- @fullcalendar/* 5.3.0 (4.4.2)
- @ckeditor/* 21.0.0 (18.0.0)
- bootstrap 4.5.2 (4.5.0)
- bootstrap-vue 2.16.0 (2.9.0)
- simplebar-vue 1.5.1 (1.5.0)
- vue-chartjs 3.5.1 (3.5.0)
- vue-select 3.10.8 (3.9.5)
- vue-simplemde 1.1.2 (1.0.6)
- vue-slider-component 3.2.5 (3.1.5)
- vue-sweetalert2 3.0.6 (3.0.5)
- @vue/* 4.5.4 (4.4.1)
- fibers 5.0.0 (4.0.0)
- sass 1.26.10 (1.26.8)
- sass-loader 9.0.3 (8.0.2)
- vue 2.6.12 (2.6.11)
- vue-template-compiler 2.6.12 (2.6.11)
- vue-router 3.4.3 (3.3.2)
- vuex 3.5.1 (3.1.3)
1.2 Update – April 1, 2020
- NEW FEATURES
- FontAwesome 5.13.0 (5.12.1) – 26 new icons!
- bootstrap-vue 2.9.0 (2.7.0)
- vue-select 3.9.5 (3.9.1)
1.1 Update – March 19, 2020
- Starter Router (simple boilerplate router for a clean starting point)
- Updated scroll behavior on each router view change (now the scroll position from the previous view is not saved)
- bootstrap-vue 2.7.0 (2.6.1)
- vuex 3.1.3 (3.1.2)
- vue-select 3.9.1 (3.7.1)
1.0 Release – March 11, 2020
OneUI Vue Edition was built with extra care and love, based on the valuable feedback we keep receiving over the many years we work on dashboard projects. It follows the best practices and uses the latest technologies. It will enable you to build fast, reliable, user friendly web applications and websites that will look great and work seamlessly across various screens and devices. It will be a valuable tool that will help you create the product that will provoke the emotions and credibility you want for your business.
OneUI Vue Edition comes packed with the latest tools already set up to work out of the box. Just a console command away from start coding your project. You don’t have to think about ES6 or Sass compilation, CSS prefixes, web server or live refreshing. Everything just works, so you can focus on your work.
State management library that helps us create a reactive store to save shared data that can be safely mutated from all our components.
Bootstrap 4 + BootstrapVue
OneUI Vue Edition is based on the world’s most popular front-end component library. It is a major rewrite of almost the entire project and comes packed with lots of changes and features that make it the coolest release till now. BootstrapVue implements tons of components and enables us use Bootstrap with Vue.js to its full potential.
Built with Sass
OneUI CSS framework was built with Sass following a completely modular approach. It is easy to understand, customize and extend to fulfill your needs or project’s requirements.
One Powerful Layout
OneUI’s layout was built from the ground up to be flexible, lightweight and easy to use. It will enable you to build all kinds of pages that look and work great.
GPU powered sidebar animations and smart CSS styles will ensure a super-fast experience for your mobile and desktop users.
Layout and Blocks APIs
Manipulate blocks and layout any way you want.
Code that is easy to read, follow and manipulate with many inline comments to help you along the way.
All kinds of ready pages designed with attention to detail. Get inspired and create your own.
Font Awesome 5
OneUI comes packed with the latest version of the most popular icon pack on the planet.
Carefully picked and integrated Vue.js plugins that will enrich your pages without bloating your workflow.
In the package, you will find the OneUI Vue Edition Docs which can become a valuable tool in getting familiar with the overall structure and helping you start your project faster.
We get to know you better by continuously listening to your feedback. This way, we learn where to focus our efforts and build/improve quality products to better match your needs.
We are passionate with what we do and love crafting products that can make your life easier and help you succeed. We pay attention to small details and always aiming for the best.
We are committed to our work and stand by our projects. Our aim is to improve them in every update and offer the most full-featured packages with the smallest possible footprint.
Less is More
We believe that design should be invisible and enhance the user experience, not get in the way. This gives room for your content to breath and attracts your users’ attention to the right place.
Although OneUI Vue Edition is well commented & documented, you might need some further help, so feel free to contact us through our profile’s contact form. We will be more than happy to assist you as soon as possible!
- The content in the template is fictional and doesn’t represent actual functionality unless it is stated otherwise. It is used only for demonstration and for populating the pages with examples.
- MyPhotoPack provides awesome free images. Thanks to its license, all the images are included with the template!
- Avatars are included only in the live preview as a demonstration.