Opinion is a modern news and magazine style WordPress theme, carefully designed to help you create extraordinary magazine sites very easily, featuring a large number of different styles and options.
Why choose Opinion WordPress theme for your next WordPress blog & magazine website
Beautifull magazine oriented design
With many predefined layouts, carefully crafted for magazine and news websites, you can make sure that your website looks spotless on all devices and resolutions while keeping your visitors highly engaged.
Highly customizable magazine templatesThe built-in module system is so easy-to-use, yet highly flexible. You can group your articles on a single page as you wish, creating blocks that showcase posts selected from specific categories, tags, authors, whatever is important to you.
Image sizes with predefined and custom dimensions
All of the layouts provide options to change your image dimensions. You can choose one of the common image ratios like 1:1, 4:3, 16:9 or set your own and make your images look their best.
Easy website monetization with ads
There are several ad slots provided where you can just paste ad scripts or image ads, or use any of your favorite ad plugins.
Upload your logo, choose your preferred colors and fonts and express yourself in the best possible way.
Fast page loading & performance optimization
The theme is coded with cutting-edge development techniques to make sure your website is blazing-fast, which leads to better SEO, more visitors and higher conversion rates.
Unlimited sidebars (plus sticky sidebars)
If you prefer to use different sidebars on different posts and pages, it’s totally possible. You can also define a sticky widgetized area for each sidebar, so widgets that are put inside will always be visible while visitors scroll through your website.
Multiple widget styles
If all widgets have the same style, sometimes it may look boring. You can highlight some of the widgets with alternate styling with a single click and point out the most important ones.
Multiple pagination types
Infinite scrolling or a classic WordPress paging navigation? Whatever you prefer, it is completely covered by the theme.
Post formats support
Embedding videos, audio, galleries and any other media is fully supported. WordPress has it, Opinion takes it to the next level.
Article reading time
You can enable an estimated reading time for your articles an any of the layouts. A nifty feature for magazines featuring both short and long stories.
WooCommerce support (shop)
Do you want to sell something on your magazine website? No problem, WooCommerce WordPress plugin is fully supported.
For right-to-left oriented websites such as Arabic, Hebrew, Urdu, etc, there is a one-click option to invert the layouts and website orientation
Translation ready (with built-in translation options)
You can translate or change any text generated by Opinion theme with our built-in translation panel. All multilingual plugins are fully supported too, if your website is made for multiple languages.
One-click setup and demo content import
If you do not prefer to start everything from scratch, we save your time by a one-click import solution. Get a fully functional website similar to our demo and start tweaking from that point.
One-click theme updates
Paste your Envato API key in Theme Options and update the theme with a single click as soon as a new update is released. Just as you usually do with plugins and themes from WordPress.org repository.
Full documentation, step-by-step guide and premium support from WordPress experts
We are the top rated WordPress author on ThemeForest for a reason. Theme documentation and a setup guide are fully provided and our team of WordPress gurus is always there too, ready to jump in and help you out whenever it is needed.
- Added: New header layout with logo above navigation (Theme Options -> Header)
- Added: Option to choose different navigation and elements for sticky header (Theme Options -> Header -> Sticky header)
- Added: Two new layouts for posts listing (Layout O and Layout O cover )
- Added: Support to display custom post types with modules
- Added: Support to display custom taxonomies with modules
- Added: Pages module, now you can display specific pages with modules too
- Added: Option to exclude ads from specific pages (Theme Options -> Ads)
- Fixed: Count indicator on Cart icon in header not working in some cases
- Fixed: Custom CSS class field for modules
- Fixed: Several minor styling issues
- Added: Styling for Blocks (coming with the new WordPress editor in version 5.0)
- Improved: Fully tested and ready for WordPress 5.0
- Improved: Envato Market plugin is now recommended for theme updates
- Fixed: Missing option to change layout for archive templates (Theme Options -> Archive Templates)
- Fixed: Several minor styling issues
- Improved: Compatibility with the latest version of Gutenberg Plugin
- Added: Initial support for the upcoming new WordPress content editor (Gutenberg)
- Fixed: Several minor styling issues in various browsers, responsive devices and RTL mode
- Fixed: Conflict with Shortcodes Ultimate plugin which breaks styling of our Modules template elements in admin
- Fixed: Additional CSS field in Theme Options not working
- Improved: Lots of minor styling issues in various browsers, responsive devices and RTL mode
- Initial release