Palas is a multipurpose WordPress theme built upon the fully responsive Bootstrap 3 framework. It’s jam packed with high-tech features yet its user friendliness means that even a beginner can create a professional looking website in no time at all. The theme is ideal starting point for any corporate, agency, blog, portfolio, landing page or marketing websites.
- Based on Bootstrap 3 Framework
- Responsive Layout
- Multiple Homepage Styles
- Multiple Headers
- Huge number of layout variation
- 6 different main menu positions
- Premium Revolution Slider Plugin
- Video/Parallax Image Backgrounds
- W3C Valid Markup
- Google Web Fonts
- Multiple Icon Fonts
- SEO Friendly
- Page Builder and Project Builder
- Custom per thumbnail cropping.
- Easily change theme primary colors from admin theme options page.
- 1-click demo content import.
- Localization ready, pot file included.
- Comprehensive browser based documentation.
- Dedicated Support forum with a proven track record for great after sales support.
- Built on a full OOP , modular, load-on-demand, WordPress framework.
- Network install compatible.
- Supports child themes.
- Developed with WP_DEBUG and Debogger enabled.
Note: The images used for preview are not included with the main file!
Images used in preview version:
- WordPress development by bitfade/pixelentity.
- Original Design and development by abusinesstheme.
- Original HTML version can be found here: Palas HTML.
- Preview image/video assets are for demonstration purposes only and are not included in the download package.
UPDATE 2015.10.01 – Version 1.0.3
- Fix issue in admin with media modal (newly uploaded item was not visible in the grid until refresh).
- Fix issue with service type 10 not displaying correct text on the frontend.
UPDATE 2015.09.08 – Version 1.0.2
- Properly highlight active menu items.
- Fix small issue with mobile parallax.
- Fix issue with block name not being applied in banner type 1 block.
UPDATE 2015.08.26 – Version 1.0.1
- Fixed issue with the About block admin in the Page Builder.
- Fixed issue with posts display in the admin for WordPress 4.3.