Pasar is another WooCommerce WordPress Theme from TokoPress to help you building your online store quickly with powerful WooCommerce WordPress plugin.
Pasar also supports WC Vendors plugin that allows you to turn your store into a vendor marketplace. You can assign existing products to vendors, or they can add and edit their own ones. Every vendor will have a dedicated vendor page on your site where they will be able to list all of their products, but they will also show up in your normal shop pages so you can sell your own products alongside those of your vendors.
Demo (Standard): https://tokopress.club/pasar/standard/
Demo (with WC Vendors): https://tokopress.club/pasar/wcvendors/
- WordPress 4.1+ (self-hosted)
- WooCommerce 2.3
WooCommerce Video Tutorials
- 01 – What is WooCommerce?
- 02 – How To Install WooCommerce WordPress Plugin?
- 03 – How To Import WooCommerce Dummy Data?
- 04 – How To Get Better Product URL With Custom Permalink?
- 05 – How To Use Shop Page For Homepage?
- 06 – How To Display Product Categories On Shop Page?
- 07 – How To Change Shop Currency?
- 08 – How To Add A Simple Product?
- 09 – How To Sell A Service Product?
- 10 – How To Sell A Digital Product?
- 11 – How To Sell An Affiliate Product?
- 12 – How To Use Product Attributes?
- 13 – How To Add A Variable Product With Variations?
- 14 – How To Change Product Images Size?
- 15 – What Are Up Sells and Cross Sells?
- 16 – How To Create A Coupon Code?
- 17 – How To Add Terms & Conditions At Checkout Page?
- 18 – How To Enable Registration On “My Account” Page?
- 19 – What is System Status page?
WC Vendors Video Tutorials
- 01 – WC Vendors – Installation
- 02 – WC Vendors – Add/Edit Vendor Manually
- 03 – WC Vendors – Vendor Registration Process
- 04 – WC Vendors – Vendors Page
- 05 – WC Vendors – Vendor Commissions
- 06 – WC Vendors – Vendor Payments
- 07 – WC Vendors – Vendor Dashboard
- WooCommerce plugin compatible
- WC Vendors plugin compatible
- Visual Composer ready (included)
- .po/.mo file is available
- Codestyling Localization plugin compatible
- WPML plugin compatible
- Purchase WPML plugin separately
Post Formats Support
- WordPress-standard Theme Auto Update
- White Label Theme Options
- Theme Customizer Ready
- Child Theme Ready
- Custom Favicon
- Custom Background
- Custom Header
- ... and all standard WordPress features …
Images are not included in theme download package.
1.3.0 – 12 September 2018
- updated : reorganizing all theme options in WordPress Customizer page
it is very well organized now, easy to understand, easy to follow
we divide theme options in WordPress Customizer to 4 parts:
- - TP Theme Options
- - TP WooCommerce Options
- - TP Page Templates
- - TP Plugin Integrations
- added : WooCommerce – compatible with WooCommerce 3.4.x
- updated : WooCommerce – loading add to cart icon
- updated : WooCommerce – checkout page style
- updated : WooCommerce – option redirect after login
- added : Optimizations – option to disable generator meta tag
- added : Optimizations – option to disable WordPress emoji script
- added : Optimizations – option to disable WordPress responsive images srcset
- added : Optimizations – option to disable child theme’s style.css
- added : Optimizations – option to disable Jetpack JS&CSS
- added : Optimizations – option to load custom WooCommerce smallscreen css to fix W3TotalCache minify issue
- added : Contact Page Template – option to disable contact form
- added : Contact Page Template – option to change contact form title
- added : Contact Page Template – option to disable send copy checkbox
- added : Contact Page Template – option to change button text
- added : Contact Page Template – option to change email address
- added : Contact Page Template – option to change email subject
- added : Contact Page Template – Google Maps – option to use Embed Map using Address without API key
- added : Contact Page Template – Google Maps – option to use Embed Map using Iframe without API key
- added : Contact Page Template – Google Maps – option to change map zoom (1-20)
- added : Contact Page Template – Google Maps – option to change map height (px)
- updated : TGMPA – use external source for automatic plugin installation
- added : Plugin Integrations – option to disable OneClick Demo Import from required plugin
- added : Plugin Integrations – option to enable WPBakery Page Builder (VisualComposer) license page.
1.2.4 – March 21 2018
- added: Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.3.0
- added: Force Regenerate Thumbnails Plugin
- updated: WPBakery Page Builder v5.4.7
- fixed: sliderbar scrolling
1.2.3 – 7 February 2018
- added: compatibility with WooCommerce 3.3.0
- updated: WP Bakery Page Builder Plugin v5.4.5
- updated: minor style
1.2.2 – 18 April 2017
- added: compatible with WooCommerce 3.0.0
- updated: minor issue in product grid style
- updated: Visual Composer Plugin v5.1.1
1.2.1 – 26 July 2016
- added: option to use Google Maps API key for Contact page template
1.2.0 – 17 June 2016
- added: compatible with WooCommerce 2.6
- added: styling My Account tab navigation on WooCommerce 2.6
- updated: outdate template files on WooCommerce 2.6.1
- updated: TGM Plugin Activation 2.6.1
- updated: Visual Composer 4.12
- added: option to enable Visual Composer License Page (Appearance – Theme Options – Misc). It is useful if you purchase Visual Composer license to get direct plugin updates and official support from Visual Composer developer.
1.1.8 – 23 April 2016
- updated: Visual Composer 188.8.131.52
1.1.7 – 9 April 2016
- added: option to change site logo height
- added: Mailchimp Pro plugin support
- updated: Visual Composer Plugin v4.11.1
- updated: TGMPA message is dismissable now
- fixed: responsive header menu issue on iPhone 4/5
- fixed: vc product categories issue
1.1.6 – 12 March 2016
- updated: Visual Composer Plugin v4.10
1.1.5 – 22 January 2016
- added: compatible with WooCommerce 2.5.0
- updated: TGMPA v2.5.2
- updated: Visual Composer Plugin v4.9.2
1.1.4 – 24 November 2015
- updated: Visual Composer Plugin v4.8.1
- updated: contact form
- updated: woocommerce overide template
1.1.3 – 9 October 2015
- updated: Visual Composer Plugin v4.7.4
1.1.2 – 26 August 2015
- added: option to choose Fonts from Appearance – Customize – Fonts
- added: option to show/hide sticky header, default is hide
- updated: improvements on sticky header and responsive
- updated: use WP4.3 Site Icon feature to replace favicon uploader
- updated: WooCommerce 2.4 compatibility
- fixed: double title output
- fixed: VC product categories issue, show all categories
1.1.1 – 14 july 2015
- fixed: header cart fragment
- fixed: woocommerce product columns issue
1.1 – 20 June 2015
- added: sticky header style
- added: more customizer options
- updated: Visual Composer 4.5.3, addressing PrettyPhoto security issue