This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
I’m looking forward to purchasing this theme! It looks great. I sent an e-mail through Facebook and the support page with some questions about it. Can someone check that out and get back to me? Thanks!
Our support team will check and get back to you.
Hi appscreo. Really like your theme but have a couple of questions.
A) Have a site with huge amount of pages and posts many of which are set up through Visual Composer. I am guessing I will to buy VC separately for those to migrate properly to your theme. Or would that not work?
Really like your photo demo site. Is it possible/easy to configure a site to have the photo site look AND the travel demo look? In other words: to mix and match demo looks? How hard is that for a tech novice?
C) Bought a new theme four years ago from a reputable dev. Now they have discontinued that particular theme and impossible to get updates leaving me hanging. If I buy can I get assurance that in a few years time that does not happen?
thanks in advance
Theme does not come with VC inside and if you does not have a license that you will need to make a separate purchase of VC because otherwise the VC content will not appear.
You can easy mix theme demos. All they are set from theme settings and we can also assist you to make the configuration you are looking at. We cannot say it is hard for a novice because theme uses WordPress customizer – all changes you made will appear in real time preview.
For all of our products we continue to support as soon as there are customers using it. You should not worry for feature updates.
We also recommend to contact our support team http://Support.creoworx.com and leave them a link from your site to check existing content you have before going with purchase. You can also give theme details on how you wish to mix the demos.
I would say, very sexy theme with big potentional for the future. I hope, you will do only this one theme with hundreds of updates in the future. Only complex themes are the best sellers. (example https://themeforest.net/item/newspaper/5489609 )
As I said, this theme is on the start line. I like your theme very much after two hours of testing. So, I have many demands for the updates
I start slowly
1. I do not use the site logo for my projects. Can you plase add the feature : Site tittle instead of the logo. Many users do not use the logos in the header / menu, only the Site title. It should be very easy for you to add this feature. Of course to be able to set the typography, color, hight….
2. I need to be able to control the dimensions of the Featured picture in the post layout. To be able to set up the dimensions. It is also very important to be able to set it up globaly and in the each post. For example I use 16:9 pictures, but use fixed dimensions. This feature is very important for every publishers.
3. I think, the embded video (youtube) is not responsive, So it doens fit the container well. Can you please fix that?
Thank you for your opinion.
Best regards, David from brand new magazine https://fitnie.cz
just typical galeries, as we can see thousands on the magazines
5. Do you plan to add your own breadrum , or Yoast breadrum support? This is important for the readers to see where they are, and help to navigate.
2. in point 2 I mean for fullwidth cover pictures the dimensions, for others cover pictures laout the ratio 16:9, 4:3, 21:9 etc… also very usual feature of the themes
Sorry for so many questions I already have many others… I have to know the progress in the future, to know, if I can use this theme for new projects. And I think, many users need to know as weell, So I am writing here
Thank you for your suggestions. Please register an account inside http://support.creoworx.com and post all your questions inside the support board. We will give a brief reply here.
1. Technically it is easy to be switched to text logo. We will consider add this as option.
2. The primary idea of theme is to be fluid and in full width. That of course will make fixed dimension images looks terrible on some resolutions. That is why we use adaptive image size with full HD resolution.
3. We will check that. For embed videos we use default WordPress functionality. Devs will check it.
4. Yes we have such
5. Breadcrumbs are present inside theme – you can activate it from Modules
6. You have such display inside settings. There is ad space that can be combined with special header displays.
Please excuse us but we reply to all customer questions inside our support system – we do this for all of our products and once you contact us we will provide details for why we do that.
Thank you for your opinon, I would use your support board next time Best regards, David
Wow i think buying this theme also gives me more option than just buying easy social share i was hoping to connect for more info on a particular feature
Thank you for interest in our theme. Do not forget that with purchase of theme you will receive a theme integrated version of Easy Social Share Buttons for WordPress – you will not have access to direct customer benefits.
actually i want to use this theme on same website where i want to use the easy social share for.
Its a question and answer website with mycred point integration what i need the ess for was the after share actions to run a particular html link people link to claim a defined point type.
I want to use passion blogger for the blog section being am using two theme in one WordPress installation will i still be able to access use of social share this way with the shortcode generation to put on pages i want the after share to run alone?
Thanks for the reply
Hello, I’m sorry to post here, I’ve been questioned in support. I bought my third essb license and the question is: Should I remove the built-in essb (in passion blogger) and install from scratch or just activate it with the new purchase activation number? Sorry for my English… Chris
All you need is to activate plugin using the purchase code you have with Easy Social Share Buttons and state will change from theme integrated to activated. That is all you need .The version is the same inside theme.
Thank you for your quick help, best regards, Chris
Hey developer may I have your attention please…
I tried contacting you and telling you quite a many times about the fixed header issue(i.e.the menu list isn’t scrollable when seen through mobile) both through the support site and here as well. Why are you ignoring my issue? May I know, why.
I have paid for the support while buying your theme, isn’t it? Then why are you doing so. It is what you do with your customers?
You haven’t reply to my support request and simply ignoring it. That’s what you do with your customers.
Very Poor Support…
Really… I was happy with the theme after buying it but now it seems a no star rating…
All good luck for sales…
We wish to keep you informed that you request from us to add a feature in theme which we do and you have option to use it or not (that was not a native theme option). The problem you have with that custom feature will be fixed but as that is a not planned option that you request and we made we cannot guarantee the speed of response.
Once it is ready you will see it appearing as theme update.
1) can i sell digital products here? Do you have a cart option?
2) membership tutorials?
3) that video on your main page looks huge, is there a way i can resize the video?
4) youtube, videmo, or both?
The primary focus of theme release is blogging and support of e-commerce is not included inside it. We are working on that and in feature the e-commerce support for WooCommerce an EDD will be added but we cannot give an exact release time.
Can you show us the video you were talking about?
sounds good! I just purchased and I’m hoping the e-commerce and EDD will be added soon! My question was can I embed youtube, video, and etc. or it’s only limited to Youtube videos?
Can you please contact us at appscreo at gmail dot com so we can assist you.
Hello, I use the comment area because I have asked a question for support two weeks ago, but I have not received an answer. The problem is this: A few days ago, photos in “what’s new” widget began to appear in oval shape rather than in circle, as you can see in photo below…
I have not changed the settings in the widget and all featured photos have the same size.
Thank you very much
Sorry for this delay, we have missed the notification for the new topic. Please find the answer in the topic at the support
I’m very interested in purchasing your theme. I’d like to receive more info about how to place ads in this theme. For me it’s important to have freedom to place ads wherever I want. Do you have a link to documentation where I can read more about it?
I have another theme installed and my biggest fear is having a major crash when changing to something new. I wonder if you can give me any advice on how to proceed (I have no experience in this whatsoever, so I wonder if there’s a way to make a test first, set everything up and then put it on air).
Finally, do you have an option of having a fixed side bar when you scroll? That’s sth I didn’t see in the demos and I missed a lot!
Theme has build in few preset locations that you can easy set ads to appear on. We also support the most popular ads plugin too. We can arrange you a test of the theme to see how functions work before you buy.
As for sticky sidebar – that is not included yet in plugin but we have plans to add it.
To arrange you a demo please contact us at appscreo at gmail dot com
wp_remote_post() failed. Some theme features may not work. Please contact your hosting provider and make sure that https://envato.com/ is not blocked.
i am getting this error i already contact my hosting support they said they did not block this url
Contact our support team at http://support.creoworx.com to do a check and provide additional details
Hi, I’m interested in buying this theme.
1. When do you plan on adding the search bar to the header on mobile? or is it already included in the theme? Since I saw this was a question few months before here as well.
2. Can you point me to a post which has comments from readers? Couldn’t find any.
3. In regards to the Easy Social Share Buttons for WordPress plugin. Is all features in this plugin integrated to the theme as well?
4. On full Width – Classic + Sidebar home. On mobile, the main post are not showing full width of mobile like in the full width classic only home page. On mobile, the sidebar details shows up below all the main post anyway. So not sure why it’s trying to keep a space on the right side as if it’s on a laptop or desktop.
5. Also, kindly point me to the contact us page? (About me page as well, if available)
Thank you for paying interest in our product.
1. The feature is not included yet inside theme. The current limitation is about how the mobile menu is made to operate – to provide a light weight footprint. We are considering this as a possible option but it will require a whole new mobile menu work.
2. On our theme demos we close comments. Here is quick test link you can see how they are looking https://passionblogger.appscreo.com/passion/fie-with-forest-frouts/
3. The version of plugin is the same but as theme integrated it has a few options that are not accessible (they are available for direct customers only). You can read more about theme here https://socialsharingplugin.com/direct-customer-benefits/
4. The layout you see is caused by the demo – we try to keep all possible displays in a single theme but that affects that layout. The original is stretched at full width.
5. There are no dedicated templates for contact or about us. You can use any of the #11 layouts theme has for pages and build such (supporting all page builder plugins or contact form plugins).
Thanks for the quick reply.
I’m really interested in buying this, but without the mobile search feature it’s not going to be useful at all, since 65% of my traffic is coming from mobile. Can you recommend a third party plugin which will work? or other search plugins won’t work well with this theme?
Contact us via mail to appscreo at gmail dot com
Hi, replied. Thank you!
I have a problem when I installing passion demo
WP Remote Post: wp_remote_post() failed. Some theme features may not work. Please contact your hosting provider and make sure that https://envato.com/ is not blocked.
Godaddy Managed WordPress
Component Version (Subversion)
WordPress Most recent version within 24 hours
(visible at wordpress.org)
Would you help me?
The remote post function may prevent automated updates but it is not affecting the demo installation. Please contact our support team http://support.creoworx.com to see what prevents demo import.
I wrote a comment both here and in the support field (3 days ago)
Are you very busy?
Sorry for the initial delay that we made for your reply (all that was because of promotional campaign preparation). The topic you have was reply about 20 hours ago.
when will you add woocommerece or some kind of a shop capability?
We are working on this and WooCommerce will be available with the upcoming update.
Hello, why if I choose post layout #11. I get 50% content and % 50 sidebar. I want 75% content and only 25% sidebar. How I Can change it?
ok, I get it. Solved
Glad to see that it is OK
how i can change style of display link in content? Now is only bold. I want choose to underline or background.
Please contact our support team http://support.creoworx.com and provide them screenshot with the link you change to get instructions.
Hello! I don’t know how to do to import the demo. I choose the Technology demo, pressed Import, Yes, import!, I’ve sent to another page with a preloading Importing the demo and after that nothing happened. In the Import/Export, what is the file type I need to choose to import?
You can contact us via appscreo at gmail dot com to check what is the cause
I can’t create topic on your support forum. Problem with code.
I will ask here.
How i can add search bar for mobile version?
Unfortunately right now there is no such option inside theme.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $16
Deliver better projects faster. Web, design & video assets
Unlimited downloads, from $16.50/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
25,000+ tutorials and 1,000+ courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work