Check our latest Magento 2 & 1 Theme at
ArrowHiTech Jsc has achieved more than 6 years of experience working on Magento commerce and completed 2000+ Magento projects so far. Thanks to our rich experience in the realm, our proficient team of Magento developers and managers have designed and developed a lot of useful extensions exploiting great features of Magento and MGS Front-End Builder is one of the best extensions.
Passion – Ultimate Magento theme is designed & developed based on MGS Front-End Builder and a lot of other useful Magento extensions, furthermore it is also designed with multi concepts to bring multipurpose websites for client selection.
With MGS Front-End Builder, it allows you to build/ configure your web pages at Front-End visually & friendly without having to log in the admin back-end and save you time to make a website as you want.
6th Feb 2015 – Passion Ultimate magento theme is upgraded and released with Passion-Fashion, Passion-Food, Passion-Accessories, Passion-Classic… and build homepage by yourself with MGS FrontEnd Builder
Compatible with Magento:
1.7.x, 1.8.x, 1.9.2.x, 1.9.3
About MGS Front-End Builder
What is MGS Front-End Builder?
Very easy to answer, It is a front-end Magento pages builder. It allows you to build and configure Homepage, Category page, Product page, CMS page, Shopping cart page… at frontend visually without having to log in the admin back-end.
Wow, so what are the advantages of MGS Frontend Builder?
- Visually & Friendly: You can see directly which you want to build and change
- Build Web pages by yourself: You can build or configure the pages on your own basing on available layouts and 15+ available components.
- Drag & Drop: Simple for you to drag & drop the blocks on the page
- Grid configuration: It allows you to setup width of blocks with Grid Bootstrap layout (12 columns)
- Editable CMS content: You can edit/update any content blocks directly at front-end effectively.
- Website configuration: It’s easy for you to setup all features for your website such as layouts, background, colors, fonts, extensions, catalog… at Frontend
- Enable/disable Inline translation: Flexible and convenient to directly translate the site content into target languages at frontend.
- Time saving: Forget about complicating and cumbersome steps to setup a website and login admin panel every time you want to update the pages. With our Frontend builder, you are totally confident to visualize what you dream.
- and much more…
Explore MGS Front-End Builder now – Video Demo
MGS Front-End Builder Features List:
Theme Settings at Frontend
- Change all settings of the theme at frontend such as Layout (boxed or wide), layout style, preloader, background, colors, fonts, extensions, catalog…
- Change page layout (1 column, 2 columns left, 2 columns right, 3 columns), change settings for category, product page
- Change page title, meta keyword, meta description for pages
Custom Left Column, Right Column Blocks
- Ability to add or remove block on the left and right column, Support all default block of Magento
- Ability to use different left and right column for each category, each product or each page.
- Drag and Drop to sort blocks on the left and right columns
Multiple Headers and Footers
- Have multiple headers and footers to choose
- Ability to upload logo on the header and footer
- Ability to list subcategories on category page, you can show landing category page with list of subcategories or both subcategories and product list or product list only.
- Change category image, category description visually
- Custom product page view
- Ability to add or remove product tabs
- Show or hide content on product page (Add to compare link, Add to wishlist link, Short description, Up-sell prodct, Review…)
Static Block and Page
- Edit any static block and page content directly at frontend.
- Ability to change map settings
- Ability to change contact info
- Choose layout of blog page
- Change settings of blog
- Ability to switch between default checkout and one step checkout
- Change settings of one step checkout at frontend
- Capability to change settings of FAQs page
- Enable translate inline directly at frontend
Home Page Builder – Build Homepage Layouts by Yourself
Ability to use home page CMS or use builder to build a custom home page.
Multiple home page layouts
- Contain 8 popular home page layouts to choose, and you can add as many different block types as possible to the home page, so it renders unlimited styles for the home page layout
- You can add, remove, edit, change column of block
- Drag and drop to sort block on each section
- Change appear animation for each block
- Custom block title, class…
- Change settings for the section, add background, padding top, padding bottom, choose parallax section, custom class
Multiple block types can be added on home page (14 blocks)
- Static Block
- Revolution Slider
- New products
- Featured Products
- Best selling Products
- Featured Brands
- Daily Deals
- Product Tabs
- Promo Banner
- Latest Posts
- Category Navigation
- Category Product
Passion Theme Features List:
- Multi-purpose themes: Classic theme, fashion theme, foods theme and much more…
- Ultimate homepage layout options for each theme
- Multi extensions are integrated from www.magesolution.com:Mega menu, One step checkout, Advanced report, Product question, Ajax Cart, Quick view, Daily deals, Testimonial, Promo Banner!
- Support Layout in wide, boxed
- Support Layout styles (light and dark)
- Support multi headers & footers for each theme
- Enable/disable Inline translation
- Slider Revolution & Powerful Admin Back-End Very easy for you to configure all elements of the sliders in Admin Back-End. (Special thanks to ArexMagefor a wonderful extension)
- Sticky menu
- Back to top button
- Multiple Preloading effect options
- Customizable block appear animation
- Right to left view
- Customizable background color and image, pattern
- Multiple colors
- Multiple Google fonts
- Different product image ratios
- Price slider
- Ajax load JS (to view more products)
- Twitter feed
- Brand slider
- Custom product tabs
- Up-sell slider
- Support SEO
- Google Rich Snippets
- Cross browsers and all platforms & devices compatible
New Theme packages will be added Every Month
ChangelogUpdate version 1.3.1 – 17 Feb 2016
- Fix issue 404 when go to product management with Magento 1.9.2 - Add function copy homepage for builderUpdate version 1.3 – 19 Jun 2015
- Update patch for magento version 184.108.40.206Update version 1.2.5 – 19 Jun 2015
- XSS vulnerability in the prettyPhoto jQuery library - Fix issue with save setting on frontend, sometime it is not savedUpdate version 1.2.4 – 17 Apr 2015
- Fix issue 404 when click installation theme button on Magento v1.9.1Update version 1.2.3 – 22 Apr 2015
- Update new script for Google Rich SnippetsUpdate version 1.2.2 – 15 Apr 2015
- Add two header versions for theme Classic, Food and AccessoriesUpdate version 1.2.1 – 13 Apr 2015
- Fix issue 404 when click installation theme buttonUpdate version 1.2.0 – 07 Apr 2015
- Update two new layout of homepage theme Fashion - http://www.magesolution.com/fashion/?___store=korea - http://www.magesolution.com/fashion/?___store=argUpdate version 1.1 – 13th Feb 2015
- Update color swatch for magento 1.9.1 - Fix error MGS Front end builder with httpsUpdate version 1.0.5 – 6th Feb 2015
- Add new Passion - Accessories magento theme with 4 homepage layouts: - Homepage - Masonry layout - Homepage - Standard layout - 1 column - Homepage - Boxed Slider + Grid Banner + 2 Columns - Homepage - Advance layout - 1 columnUpdate version 1.0.4 – 30th Jan 2015
- Update new layout for home page - Update features of block category productsUpdate version 1.0.3 – 26th Jan 2015
- Update right to left layout - Fix issue with blog install - Fix issue with show more product - Fix issue with contact page titleUpdate version 1.0.2 – 20th Jan 2015
- Fix issue missing color style when builder panel is not enabled.Update version 1.0.1 – 16th Jan 2015
- Update product load animation - Add Google rick snippets - Add featured image for blog post - Fix issue with quick view and ajax cartInitial Release – Version 1.0 – 10th Jan 2015
- Initial Release.
Images are not included in theme packages
Font Awesome http://fontawesome.io