Patria is a stylish, multi-purpose and fully responsive premium HTML template that’s powered with Twitter Bootstrap 3.3 framework.
Patria is the best solution for organizations and individuals alike that appreciate equally sleek and elegant design as well as powerful performance and flexibility for their projects.
Patria comes with +25 pages and +70 UI components that can be used in different contexts whether in corporate or startup/small business. The template gives special attention to blogging and eCommerce customers with dedicated sections with multiple pages that are of high quality and which will be updated and added regularly.
Patria in its first release comes with +3 themed pages – (Restaurant, Travel, Furniture and many more to come in future releases) – that are tailored specifically to the needs of those niches demonstrating the immense potential and qualities of the template when it comes to adaptability and customizability.
- Modern, uncluttered, attractive and elegant design.
- +25 complete and ready web pages.
- +70 UI components giving you unlimited opportunities to mix & match for your custom pages.
- Light/Dark color schemes
- One/Multi page versions
- Boxed/Wide layout options.
- +3 different designs for the blog teaser section.
- +3 main blog layouts with many sub layouts for each.
- +5 different gallery layouts.
- Parallax support.
- HTML5-based video backgrounds.
- Simple and lightweight slider and carousel plugins that are breeze to use and to customize too without going over a tedious number of documentation pages.
- Clean code + documentation that will be constantly updated and improved to make it as easy and effortless as possible for our customers to customize the template according to their needs.
Included in the download package
- Twitter Bootstrap 3.3.5 (License: MIT)
- jQuery 2.1.4
- Hint.css (License: MIT)
- Smooth Scroll (License: MIT)
- Animate.css (License: MIT)
- Hammer.js (License: MIT)
- Waypoints (License: MIT)
- bootstrap-datetimepicker (License: MIT)