Paycryp is a modern Elementor template kit with a dark UI style. It is created for Cryptocurrency, Blockchain, Bitcoin website, and its related services. Paycryp has a modern, dark design with a 100% responsive layout, retina-ready, and easy to customize.
This template kit includes carefully crafted 14+ Elementor templates, you can build your professional website just a click away and without coding!
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Modern & Clean Design
- 15+ Templates with Global Theme Style
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- About Us
- Service Details
- Token Sale
- Coming Soon
- Pricing Plan
- Single Postl
- 404 Error Page
- Contact Form
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Template Kit Import” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress</l>
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
Setup Global Header and Footer in Header Footer & Blocks plugin
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to Appearance > Header Footer and click Add New button
- Give it a title and select Header, Display on Entire Site and click Publish
- Click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update