Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
In this course you’ll learn how to improve web-page performance. We’ll cover what that means, why it’s so important to consider, and how you can optimize your web pages so they perform well.
What You’ll Learn
- What website performance is and how you can measure it.
- Why the difference between overall and perceived performance is important.
- How to use Google’s DevTools and PageSpeed insights.
- How to optimise the overall performance of your sites using server-side optimisation and by reducing HTTP requests.
- How to effectively optimise WordPress sites.
About the Instructor
Adi Purdila is an expert web designer and developer based in Romania. He’s created more than thirty courses for Envato Tuts+, on every conceivable web design topic; from Bootstrap, WordPress, and Foundation, to Sass and Sketch. You can check out his portfolio, follow him on Twitter, and see his ThemeForest portfolio.