- full theme with extremely versatile home/landing page and customizable leads generating form
- theme customizer with instant side-to-side preview – test it now!
- 2 versions of home page: lead generating form and iPad slider
- you get all the usual WP stuff as well:
11 hand-picked Google fonts (test them):
- Soppio One
- Hammersmith One
- Open Sans
- unlimited color combinations with 12 colorpickers (test them)
- more than 50 options for customizing
- AJAX contact / leads generating form with autoresponder, file-upload and linked to MailChimp
- leads form can be fully customized
- rotating clients’ quotes rotator
- collapsible FAQ section
- +350 font icons for super-fast loading
- separate menu on front and inner pages
- sliding gallery with lightbox
- Twitter feed
- MailChimp powered AJAX newsletter subscription form
- numerous shortcodes including Google Maps, font icons, quotes and galleries
- powered by Twitter Bootstrap
- fully responsive
- HTML5 valid
- easy to modify
- one click demo data import
- PSD included for front page
What are customers saying
Love this theme! It’s super bold and above fold. Easy to setup as well. Thanks!
Excellent theme. Thanks.
We’re A/B testing this form and early results show about 5% increase in conversions. This is pretty huge for this client.
Love the theme!
Fully responsive – test it!(scan with a mobile device to see responsive design in action)
v1.57 - November 10th, 2017 * further bug fixes v1.50 - October 25th, 2017 * big round of bug fixes v1.45 - June 25th 2015 * PrettyPhoto security fix v1.40 - January 5th 2015 * minor bug fixes v1.35 - October 6th 2014 * add file upload field to the contact form * minor bug fixes v1.30 - July 22nd 2014 * linked MailChimp to the contact form - users are subscribed after a successful form submit * improved contact form captcha to prevent SPAM * minor bug fixes v1.20 - March 7th 2014 * minor fixes * added second optional form field in theme customizer * social icon links now open in new window * after form submit users can be redirected to a custom URL v1.15 - November 29th 2013 * minor fix on jquery.tweet.js and style.css v1.10 - September 9th 2013 * added target option to social_icon shortcode * fixed a few bugs v1.05 - August 28th 2013 * fixed bug with archive title * added extra field to header form v1.0 - August 23rd 2013 * initial release