is an Elementor Template Kit for quickly and easily creating websites for your business using the Elementor Page Builder plugin for WordPress. Whether you’re an oil extraction company, a gas company, or any other industrial or engineering business, Petrol has everything you need to create a modern, visually-appealing website.
With a fully responsive layout and retina-ready design, Petrol ensures your website will look great on any device. Customization is a breeze with Elementor, allowing you to make updates and changes without any coding knowledge.
This template kit includes over 15 expertly-designed templates, each carefully crafted to showcase your company’s products and services. With the click of a button, you can have a professional, polished website that will help you stand out in the competitive Oil & Gas industry.
This is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor. Introducing Petrol, a sleek and professional Elementor Template Kit
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Modern & Clean Design
- 15+ Ready to use templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- Service Details
- 404 Page
- Single Post
- Metform Contact
- Global Theme Style
Plugins installed with kit:
- Jeg Elementor Kit
How to Install Template Kits use the Envato Elements plugin to install to WordPress (no subscription required).
Detailed Guide: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000842846-How-to-use-the-Envato-Elements-WordPress-Plugin-v2-0
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
How to setup header in Jeg Elementor Kit plugin
- Go to Jeg Elementor Kit menu item > Header Template
- Click Add New Header
- Add condition > All Site and click Create
- Click gray folder icon to access My Templates tab
- Insert the header template.
- Customize and Save.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.