Phoenix is our new soft and modern HTML template that would be a perfect choice if you’re running a company that provides funeral services. Template’s design is performed in soft colors and is pretty eye-catching. It will surely become your best tool in helping people say their last goodbyes.
When it comes to the technical aspect of the template, that won’t be a disappointment either. It is powered by Twitter Bootstrap v3 and has perfectly formatted and commented code. The template comes in light and dark versions, as well as boxed and wide layout variations. We filled it with tons of widgets and shortcodes. We also created several options for the blog page, the about page, and the beadcrumbs to make customization process as easy as it can be! It has also got a calculator page, so that your clients can easily estimate the price of the intended services. It already has 14 PSD files included. Features free fonts from Google Font library and FontAwesome icons.
Help people in the best way you can by providing top quality services! Just in case anything goes wrong make sure to contact our support team!
- Bootstrap 3 based
- PSD Files included
- Fully Responsive
- Light & Dark Versions
- Boxed & Wide Versions
- 3 Color Schemes
- Easy to Customize
- Free Fonts, Icons, Patterns
Working PHP Scripts and Widgets included:
- Flickr Widget
- Working MailChimp Subscribe Form
- Working Twitter Widget
- Working Contact Form
- Clean and Valid Code
- And much more
What You Get
- HTML, CSS, JS & PHP files
- Working PHP scripts
- Full layered PSD files
- Free Icon Fonts
- Good documentation
Credits and Sources
- http://www.google.com/fonts/ – Google WebFonts
- http://www.socicon.com/ – Social Icons Font
- http://fontawesome.io/ – Font Awesome
- http://icomoon.io/ – teaser rt-icons font
- modernizr-2.6.2.min.js detecting browsers features.
- bootstrap.min.js is a stantard Twitter Bootstrap library.
- respond.min.js is required for Twitter Bootstrap v3 work in older browsers.
- html5shiv.min.js adds HTML5 compatibility for older browsers.
- superfish.js is a script that enables dropdown menu.
- hoverIntent.js is a component for superfish menu.
- jquery.flexslider-min.js is a jQuery plugin for main and bottom sliders.
- jquery.isotope.min.js is a jQuery plugin for filtrable gallery.
- jquery.prettyPhoto.js is a jQuery plugin for displaying lightbox content.
- jquery.ui.totop.js is a jQuery plugin for toTop button.
- jquery.easing.1.3.js is a jQuery plugin for different types of animation
- jquery.scrollTo-min.js and jquery.localscroll-min.js needed for smooth single page navigation.
- jquery.easypiechart.min.js is a jQuery plugin that uses the canvas element to render simple pie charts for single values.
- jquery.jflickrfeed.min.js plugin makes it easy to pull Flickr feeds and display them on your site.
- jquery.tweet.min.js plugin enables twitter widget on your site.
- owl.carousel.min.js is a jQuery carousel plugin for “partners” section
- jquery.bxslider.min.js is a jQuery slider plugin
- jquery.nicescroll.min.js is a plugin used to replace browsers standard scroll bar
- jquery.fractionslider.min.js is a great slider plugin for main slider
- jquery.parallax-1.1.3.js is used for parallax backgrounds.
- jquery.appear.js is used to find out if HTML element is inside browser viewport
- jquery.countTo.js is used for teasers with counter
- jquery.cookie.js is used for store cookies information in template
NOTE: The images used in the template are not included in the main download file, they are only for the preview purpose.