Latest Version 17.0 – July 3, 2019
WordPress 5.2.x Ready
Photberry – Unique Portfolio WordPress Theme
Photberry is the great portfolio WordPress theme that enables you to create a professional portfolio website and manage your blog. A wide variety of portfolio layouts such as Grid, Masonry, Packery or 1-4 columns, showcase your works in the best possible way. With an integrated Live Page Builder you can compose any page in 5 minutes, without any coding skills!
- 10 Stunning Portfolio Layouts
- Live Page Builder – Incredibly Convenient Way of Editing Pages
- Fullscreen Slider
- WooCommerce Ready
- Blog (Grid, Fullwidth, Standard Layouts)
- 24/7 First-Class Support with 5 Stars
- One Click Demo Content Import
- Seo-Ready & Mobile Friendly (compatible with SEO Plugins like Yoast)
- Multilingual & Translation Ready
- Compatible with Latest WordPress Version
- WordPress Multisite Ready
- Automatic Updates with Envato Market Plugin
- Responsive. Fluid. Retina Ready
- No Coding Skills Required
- Custom CSS and JS
- Maintenance Mode (Out of The Box)
- Unlimited Colors
- Child Theme Compatible (includes basic child theme)
- Cross-Browser Compatibility
- Pixel Perfect
- Contact Form 7 Plugin Support
- Logo upload
- Make Logo Retina Ready
- Easy to use for any type of website (Photo, Portfolio, Interior, Real Estate, Model, Agency and more.)
- Many pre-built Pages (One Click Demo Import)
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3
- 404 Page with Custom Design
- Social Sharing Tool
- Google Maps Support
- Strong Focus on Typography and Usability
- Loading Items with AJAX
- Custom Post Formats
- Advanced Typography with 650+ Google Fonts
- Well organized, commented & clean code
- Fullwidth & Standard Layouts
- Custom Post Types
- Performance enhancements for fast and reliable websites
- Compatible with Many Popular Plugins
- Free Lifetime Updates
Please note that images used on Pixel-Mafia demo sites are for demo purpose only. They are not included into the product’s package and doesn’t come with it.
Updates & Changelog:
Version 17.0 – July 3, 2019
- Minor CSS fixes.
Version 16.0 – May 3, 2019
- Updated POT file. - Code Optimization.
Version 15.0 – April 4, 2019
- Fixed filtering in single-column portfolio. - Added WooCommerce Compatibility. - Removed Google Plus. - Minor CSS fixes.
Version 14.0 – February 13, 2019
- Fixed issue with Dribbble social icon. - Core Optimization. - Small CSS Fixes.
Version 13.0 – January 2, 2019
- Fixed Split Gallery Issue with Titles. - Fixed issue with Post Formats. - Fixed issue with Share Buttons.
Version 12.0 – November 28, 2018
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.0.
Version 11.0 – November 19, 2018
- Added support for Gutenberg. - Small CSS fixes.
Version 10.0 – September 4, 2018
- Improved usability of the lightbox.
Version 9.0 – August 10, 2018
- Fixed initial loading of one-column portfolio. - Fixed issue with the Tabs title color.
Version 8.0 – June 6, 2018
Version 7.0 – April 1, 2018
- Added option to hide Featured Image for the single page. - Full compatibility with Elementor 2+. - Small CSS fixes and code optimization.
Version 6.0 – March 22, 2018
- Updated Envato Market Plugin.
Version 5.0 – March 5, 2018
- Small CSS fixes. - Code optimization.
Version 4.0 – February 6, 2018
- Fixed featured posts for Portfolio. - Fixed sidebars (index.php). - Now the menu does not switch to "mobile" state on laptops and looks the same as on desktops.
Version 3.0 – January 6, 2018
- Updated translation file. Added missing words and phrases.
Version 2.0 – December 11, 2017
- Fixed CSS for tabs. - Fixed featured posts issue. - Featured Posts now do not display the current post. - Grid blog can have the usual pagination instead of ajax load more button. - Added support for several isotope modules on one page. - Improved Swypebox behavior on mobile devices. - In the listing of Albums, Portfolio and Blog, the option of the kind of images is added: rectangle, square.
Version 1.3 – November 28, 2017
- Fixed sidebar position on category listing. - Added category selector in Blog element. - Added category selector in Albums element. - Added category selector in Portfolio element. - Fixed header issue on responsive. - Added the ability to select how many gallery post format images to display on the blog listing.
Version 1.2 – November 1, 2017
- The open in new window option for the url in the Price Table Item and Itemized Link has been fixed. - Fresh XML for One Click Demo Content Import. - Added Grid Media Element. - Fixed Category Listing. - Added option to disable the mobile version of the site. - Improved theme compatibility with older versions of PHP (lower than 5.3). - Fixed Vimeo Social button.
Version 1.1 – October 12, 2017
- Fixed issue with start video when click on the center iframe. - Removed some maximum values in the settings of the elements. - Fixed a bug (500 error) that could occur on some types of servers.
Version 1.0 – October 7, 2017
- PHP Version: 5.6 or greater
- MySQL Version: 5.6 or greater