Latest Version 12.0 – April 4, 2019
WordPress 5.1.1 Ready
Travis – Best Photography WordPress Theme
Travis is the most popular photography theme that enables you to create a professional portfolio website, manage your blog, and sell your photos using a built-in WooCommerce plugin. A wide variety of galleries such as Grid, Fullscreen and Waterwheel, showcase your photos in the best possible way. With an integrated Live Page Builder you can compose any page in 5 minutes, without any coding skills! Both Dark and Light skins are included.
- 18 Stunning Gallery Layouts
- Live Page Builder – Incredibly Convenient Way of Editing Pages
- Fullscreen Slider
- Exclusive Scattered Gallery
- Dark and Light Themes
- Blog (Tape, Masonry, Grid, Fullwidth)
- Portfolio (Masonry, Grid, Fullwidth)
- WooCommerce Ready
- 24/7 First-Class Support with 5 Stars
- Seo-Ready & Mobile Friendly (compatible with SEO Plugins like Yoast)
- Multilingual & Translation Ready
- Compatible with Latest WordPress Version
- WordPress Multisite Ready
- Automatic Updates with Envato Market Plugin
- Responsive. Fluid. Retina Ready
- No Coding Skills Required
- Custom CSS and JS
- Maintenance Mode (Out of The Box)
- Unlimited Colors
- Child Theme Compatible (includes basic child theme)
- Cross-Browser Compatibility
- Pixel Perfect
- Contact Form 7 Plugin Support
- Albums (Tape, Grid, Stripes)
- Enable or Disable Likes
- Logo upload
- Make Logo Retina Ready
- Easy to use for any type of website (Photo, Portfolio, Interior, Real Estate, Model, Agency and more.)
- Many pre-built Pages (Demo Import)
- About Page
- Contacts Pages (Fullscreen, Standard)
- Fullscreen Gallery
- Scattered Gallery
- Waterwheel Gallery
- Tape Gallery
- Ken Burns Gallery
- Portrait Gallery
- Video Gallery
- Grid Gallery
- Grid with Margins
- Grid with Titles
- Masonry Gallery
- Gallery with Description
- Advanced Hover Gallery
- Grid Albums
- Albums with Titles
- Tape Albums
- Stripes Albums
- Portfolio Pages (2-5 Column Grid)
- Blog Pages (2-5 Column Grid, Tape, Masonry)
- Coming Soon
- Product Page
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3
- 404 Page with Custom Design
- Social Sharing Tool
- Google Maps Support
- Strong Focus on Typography and Usability
- XML File with Demo Content
- Loading Items with AJAX
- Custom Post Formats
- Portfolio Gallery for displaying vertical photos without a crop
- Advanced Typography with 650+ Google Fonts
- Well organized, commented & clean code
- Fullwidth & Standard Layouts
- Custom Post Types
- Performance enhancements for fast and reliable websites
- Compatible with Many Popular Plugins
- Free Lifetime Updates
Please note that images used on Pixel-Mafia demo sites are for demo purpose only. They are not included into the product’s package and doesn’t come with it.
Updates & Changelog:
Version 12.0 – April 4, 2019
- Removed Google Plus.
Version 11.0 – February 14, 2019
- Small CSS Fixes.
Version 10.0 – January 4, 2019
- Fixed issue with Post Formats.
Version 9.0 – November 19, 2018
- Added support for Gutenberg. - Small CSS fixes.
Version 8.0 – September 4, 2018
- The logic of the lightbox is improved. External links are now correctly processed.
Version 7.0 – July 4, 2018
- In the album listing, the titles are now linked.
Version 6.0 – March 23, 2018
- Updated Envato Market Plugin.
Version 5.0 – March 5, 2018
- On pages you can now choose the type of layout. - When comments are disabled, no message is displayed.
Version 4.0 – February 6, 2018
- Fixed Video Height in Portfolio Post Formats. - Category selector in the portfolio listing has been improved.
Version 3.0 – January 4, 2018
- Fixed bug with reloading page on Ken Burns slider.
Version 2.5.2 – November 28, 2017
- Updated POT file.
Version 2.5.1 – October 4, 2017
- Minor fixes for CSS.
Version 2.5 – September 1, 2017
- Fixed a random reload of the page on the Tape Blog, which was found in rare cases and under certain conditions.
Version 2.4.1 – August 17, 2017
- Hide Elementor & Content area for templates without the_content();
Version 2.4 – August 1, 2017
- Added option "Header Type". - The attachment page now display image in a full-size, without a crop.
Version 2.3 – July 3, 2017
- Fixed lightbox arrows in light theme.
Version 2.2 – May 27, 2017
- Fixed: Issue with empty elements on Grid & Scattered Layouts.
Version 2.1 – May 3, 2017
- The "Number of Images per Click" field now takes a value of up to 30.
Version 2.0 – April 19, 2017
- Added full compatibility with Elementor Page Builder. - Added Envato Market Plugin for automatic theme updates. - Fixed some minor CSS issues. - Updated import files (dark.xml and light.xml). - A section on automatic updating has been added to the documentation.
Version 1.5 – April 6, 2017
- Added Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0.1
Version 1.4.4 – March 27, 2017
- Fixed vertical images in standard blog posts. - Small CSS fixes.
Version 1.4.3 – March 03, 2017
- Added ability to hide descriptions in galleries in one click. - Our custom lightbox replaced by Swipebox. On mobile devices now you can slide open in the lightbox images with finger.
Version 1.4.2 – February 28, 2017
- Fixed bug with auto reloading some galleries on mobile when scrolling. - Fixed checkboxes for webkit browsers. - Small CSS Fixes. - Fresh import.xml
Version 1.4.1 – February 21, 2017
- Improved compatibility with JetPack. - Menu is now displayed correctly when loading the logo of any size. - Added the ability to quickly install/activate WooCommerce.
Version 1.4 – February 17, 2017
- Added WooCommerce Support! - Added Sidebars! - Added ability to select which albums you want to display on the listing page. - Added Masonry type for albums listing. - “Password protected” now works correctly. - Fixed bug with preview portfolio page while editing (page not found). - Fixed mobile menu. Now, it works correctly if you change the size of the window or turn a mobile device. - Fixed admin panel position on mobile. - Many CSS improvements for desktop and mobile.
Version 1.3 – February 8, 2017
- Extended documentation. - Fix scattered images on mobile. - Contact Form 7 CSS fix. - Added ability to select which portfolio category you want to display on the page.
Version 1.2 – January 8, 2017
- CSS Fixes - Added ability to enable "Read more" button in standard blog listing pages. - Added ability to hide "Likes" for all pages. - Added ability to hide "Share button" in header.
Version 1.1.1 – December 20, 2016
- Fixed issue with first load grid gallery. - Fixed CSS issue with title on pages. - The code is optimized.
Version 1.1 – November 07, 2016
- Fixed Video Gallery on mobiles. - Fixed Isotope issue on grid gallery. - Facebook sharing now work with your Featured Image.
Version 1.0.1 – August 28, 2016
Version 1.0 – August 25, 2016
- PHP Version: 5.6 or greater
- MySQL Version: 5.6 or greater