This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
A user-friendly theme! I like it so far.
Also prompt reply within 24 hours.
Thank you so much for your kind words, I’m glad you like the theme
If bought your theme and already started to make the site.
Only the contact form doesné work. If put in all the information in the Photolyx part of the dashboard of Wordpress, and made a page and set it on contact form. I can see the contact fom on my internetpage but if people fill it in they can’t sent it.
I’m also having trouble changing the logo Photolux into mine. If also tryed to do this in the photolux area in the wordpress dashboard.
Same with the nivo slider. I’ve made two of them, I see an empty slider at my page, the pictures aren’t showing. Can you also get me started on that one.
There are three questions and I hope you understand because my Englisch isn’t that good.
Like to hear from you.
Big thanks in advance.
With kind regards.
We have a dedicated support system where all the Pexeto items support is handled, so we kindly ask you to use our support system here:
to post your support questions. Thank you
P.S. For the contact form please check this article and for the logo please check this article. It sounds like you haven’t installed the theme correctly, so please make sure you have followed the installation instructions in the documentation and if you still experience problems, please also provide a link to your site when posting on our support system.
we’re a little bit further, the theme wasn’t installed correctly and we’ve installed it again. Now the logo is working, but still the contact form isn’t. If we put in a message it’s says it’s send, but when I look in my e-mailbox it’s not there. I don’t know who’s recieving the messages…... but it’s not the e-mail adres I’ve put in the dashboard.
As I mentioned above, all of our items support is handled on our dedicated support system, so if you have any support questions, please open a ticket in there. Thanks!
If you have any support questions, we kindly ask you to use our dedicated support system here:
where all the Pexeto items support is handled – registration takes less than a minute. Thank you
I go crazy loading up photos into posts, since you have to do the whole “insert image” for every single one, and then go back to insert image and repeat. Would be awesome, if you could just choose the images you want, and then as a bulk action add into post. It is easy adding the gallery in of course, but gallery images cannot be pinned.
P.S. You can use this plugin to change the image attachments and select which images go to which post.
Any plans to make this responsive?
We have already started working on a responsive update, but as the theme was not initially designed for this kind of layout, there were some complications with this. So, if we manage to resolve this without having to recode everything from scratch, we will release the update. By the way, although the theme is not responsive, it still looks and works well on mobile devices.
Few questions please: 1) Is it possible to show all filter’s items at gallery page without any addition action from a visitor (for example this one – http://pexetothemes.com/demos/photolux_wp/)
2) Is it possible to show a number of images inside of each filter’s category?
3) Does a theme have any image’s size or weight restrictions? What size do your recommend to choose to show the ultimate quality of a photograph?
Thanks for your time!
Here are my answers:
1) If you mean that you want the filter to be opened by default – we have created a tutorial about how to do this, it just requires inserting a few lines of CSS
2) There isn’t such kind of option included for the filter
3) By default there isn’t a restriction, but you should not insert too big images, as they will load slower. I would suggest images around 1000 pixels in size – this is the image size we used on the demo.
Thanks for a reply!
someone test it with wordpress 3.5RC?? will it work??
Yes, I have tested the main functionality of the theme with the 3.5RC (and all the beta versions before) and it is working well. Also, the next few days we will spend some more time in testing every single part and feature more thoroughly and make sure that everything will be okay.
Hi, I am Trying to achieve infinite scroll in the Blog page.
I chose Infinite Scroll plugin because of it’s ability to implement the scroll on custom structured content.Do you think you could help me understand the way that your blog was structured.The Oprions I have are:
Content Selector [...]
Posts Selector [...]
Navigation Selector [...]
Next Page Selector [...]
Thanks, Nikita @TheAlikA
Thanks, but I am in South Africa and I am getting a 504 Gateway timeout on your forum, do you think you can assist me here? or by email email@example.com
You should be able to open the site from anywhere in the world, regardless of your country. If you have the chance, can you try from somewhere else, as I think it may be a problem related with your network and ISP only. If this is still not helpful, you can contact us by using our profile contact form, where we can discuss this.
Hi, I still cant access your support forum due to a 504.
I contacted you via email, but i dodnt get a reply, could you help me with this issue here or send me a reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nikita @ TheAlikA
I have sent you an email with a reply.
My client bought this theme, he wants to turn off the responsive.
Could you email me regarding this?
Hi! i have a problem with the installation of photolux in wordpress. After the upload, the installation don’t start because don’t find the style.css. Why thiis?
Please check this article (you have to install the theme zip only).
If you still have any other support questions, I would like to ask you to use our dedicated support system here:
as this is where all the Pexeto items support is handled. Thank you!
Bought your theme last night.
Very nice theme, love it.
Quick queastion: I am adding images to the Nivo Slider but only 4 of the image are showing.
Any help will be apreciated.
Thanks in advance.
I have already posted my reply to the ticket you have opened on our support site, so you can check it in there.
3) I noticed in the demo on my iPhone, when viewing a slider gallery when you reach the “end” of the scroll and go “too far” your just stuck with a blank screen and cannot scroll backwards. Is there any way to fix this or have the slider or last image hold in place and not go “too far”?
4) Can you put video samples instead of images in your gallery slider?
5) Is it possible to put a slideshow or lightbox in blog posts instead of just one image?
6) Can a logo be uploaded? (I think I read the answer to this as yes)
Thanks in advance to your reply. I look forward to purchasing the theme and finalizing this site!
1. There is no limit for the images in the slider
2. By default these sections don’t support social icons, so you would have to embed them with a plugin or directly embed the share code in the code of the theme. If you want to embed icons directly into the thumbnails of the gallery, you would have to embed them into the code of theme
3. I think this happend with the last iOS update and we will fix it very soon – already started working on the update. The fix is about one line of CSS which can be very easily implemented.
4. The gallery slider supports images only. If you need to display videos, you can either create video items or link the items into their single page where you can embed the videos into the content of the page
5. You can insert a quick gallery with smaller images which can be opened in a lightbox. If you want to insert a slideshow directly into the content of the post, you can use a slideshow plugin – there are lots of slideshow plugins available.
does this or will this theme support sound playing in the background ?
The theme doesn’t support this kind of option, but this can be easily accomplished with a plugin – there are lots of music player plugins available.
i just bought this theme.
and i tried install it but it failed because “The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.”
What should i do?
I’ve read your KNOLEGEBASE … solved. thanks
I’m glad the knowledgebase article was helpful
I bought this theme a few day ago, it’s very cool, but I’m just run into a problem: when I use a slider gallery and I write a content text too, it’s perfect. But when I add a gallery object (2 columns) as a “thumbnail preview” too, it’s collect images from different place (in my case from the showcase pages’ thumbs or preview images).
And just two quick question:
- how can I remove the image hover description in the showcase section gallery which default shows the filename?
- there’s any Upcase letter function for the titles? I wrote eg: “Egyeb munkak” and it shows “Egyeb Munkak”
P.S. When posting please also provide a link to your site.
Thank you, I will use your support system!
P.S. I’m working on my site offline currently, I want to upload it when it’s finished and fixed.
Hi, amazing web!! congrat!
but i have a Q, i read all this post and your helppage, but i can’t found about this.
is possible to change the size of the video window? Thank you!
Thanks, I’m glad you like it
By default there isn’t an option, but this can be easily changed with an one-line code modification.
any future plans of making the portfolio links with names instead of numbers ? http://pexetothemes.com/demos/photolux_wp/#1675
I already have this in my update request list – at this point I can’t say anything for sure, but generally will be definitely considering this for the future theme releases.
is there any possiblity to protect a gallery with a password?
You can have a password protected quick gallery – you can see an example here (use “pexeto” as password). You can have this gallery in a sidebar and full-width (no sidebar) layout.
hi team .. i have one question for chose the categories in grid gallery, for example i need to chose three categories for one page , futhermore i need to chose two different categories for another page .. please i need a support
I can’t see a purchased ribbon on your comment, but I assume this is a support question, right. If so, please check this article.
in brief . how is the way to chose more categories in portfolio settings?
Please check my reply to your comment above
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $18.50
Power Elite Author
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work