A minimal, powerful theme to make your voice crystal clear.
Minimal design that packs a punch.
Pinpoint is a beautiful theme that offers minimal design, coupled with all the functionality you’d expect in a premium Tumblr theme. Powerful widgets, and clean, simple design.
- Choose a slider of photos or images, with links and text
- Widgets for Instagram, Twitter, Dribbble, and Flickr
- An “About Me” profile picture and text
- Customise colours, typography, and design details
- Infinite scrolling, custom logo, sharing, and much more
A Featured Slider
Pinpoint features a large slider to showcase your photographs, illustrations, or work. Upload up to three images, and they’ll rotate every few seconds.
It’s also easy to add a title, description, and link to each photo. You can use these to promote products, links, photos, or anything else!
Masonry Grid Layout
Posts are arranged in a stylish grid, in a “masonry” arrangement. The layout flows and arranges depending on the size of the screen, with posts just taking up the space they need to.
It’s simple for readers to like, reblog, or link to your posts, with icons underneath each post.
Instagram, Flickr, Dribbble, and Twitter Widgets
Pinpoint has a small but powerful sidebar, with widgets for showing your photos and designs from other places — Instagram, Dribbble, or Flickr, or thoughts and links from Twitter.
Social buttons let people follow your adventures on your various social media channels — we support dozens of different icons and networks (and we’re always adding more!)
You can change any and every aspect of Pinpoint to match your style and personal brand.
Fonts and typography, colours, layout, backgrounds, border widths — you name it, you can customise it!
It looks great right out of the box, but it’s simple to put your own stamp on the design (and we’re here to help you every step of the way!)
With one click, visitors can share your content across different social channels: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Google+.
This is in addition to all the usual Tumblr features, allowing people to like and reblog your portfolio of work. Don’t let your incredible content go unnoticed!
A unique feature makes it easy for your readers to flick around your site, using only their keyboard.
H takes you home, R takes you to a random post, and the Left and Right arrows navigate between posts or pages. Discover a whole new way to browse your Tumblr site!
Here’s a list of the features present in the Pinpoint Tumblr Theme:
- Responsive and Retina Ready - This theme will work great in all platform sizes and definitions. It’s modern and prepared to work in modern browsers.
- Customizable Color Scheme - All main colors can be changed using the customizer.
- Slider – The homepage can have a slider with up to 3 images, title, button with link.
- Intro Section – Just for the homepage, a section that can hold a paragraph and an image.
- Keyboard Navigation – You can use the Right and Left keys on your keyboard to navigate between blog posts. Use H for home and R for random.
- Social Sharing – Posts can be shared to Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest.
- Widgetized Sidebar – The sidebar can take multiple widgets: About / Twitter / Instagram / Flickr / Dribbble / Following / Likes / Group Members.
- Submenu with Configurable Tags – Allows the main navigation to have a submenu that is made of tags and will categorize the content of the site.
- Social Media Icons – In the footer you can add up to 12 social icons with links to your profiles.
- Google Fonts – You can choose whatever font you’d like from a library of hundreds of free and optimized for the web fonts.
- Disqus Compatible – You can add Disqus comments to your blog, just add your username.
- Google Analytics Ready - Just add the code and it’s set.
- SEO Ready – All SEO principles available to Tumblr themes were taken into account in this theme.
- Expandable – It also features an header and footer HTML code fields for you to add your own code.
- Fully Documented – All of the theme options are fully documented in an HTML file and also available online in the demo site.
The following resources have been used to create this theme:
- Bootstrap – http://getbootstrap.com/
- jQuery – http://jquery.com/
- Jribbble – http://lab.tylergaw.com/jribbble/
- jQInstaPics – http://projects.craftedpixelz.co.uk/jqinstapics/
- jquery.FlickrFeed – http://www.newmediacampaigns.com/blog/a-jquery-flickr-feed-plugin
- timeago – http://timeago.yarp.com/
- FitVids – http://fitvidsjs.com/
- Mousetrap – https://craig.is/killing/mice
- Masonry – http://masonry.desandro.com/
- Infinite Scroll – https://github.com/paulirish/infinite-scroll
- Responsive Slides – http://responsiveslides.com/
- Google Fonts – http://www.google.com/fonts/
- Font Awesome Icons – http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/
The images used in the slider of the demo theme are from from Pixabay – https://pixabay.com/
April 18, 2019 — v1.2
- Minor CSS fixes to allow the Tumblr bar not to interfere with any UI element
- Added support for SSL
- Initial Release
We’re here to help you set up your theme, and iron out any problems. Just head over to our site to file a support ticket, and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours: http://themelantic.com/support
We’re also here to answer any quick questions on Twitter: http://twitter.com/themelantic