Hello, great Theme… I like it!
I would need an extension to update automatically product prices and product points with the price options value selected in the shop, compatible with your Multipurpose Responsive Magento Theme. Do you know any compatible and trustworthy…?
Hi,We haven’t this extension. You can find and install it for your website.
Is there an admin password? So I can recover lost design layouts (front page)?
Hi, Sorry we don’t understand. You can provide more info
hello, I liked this theme, very much !! but I have some difficulties to develop the platforms that you have developed, there is some forecast a day it is available for WooCommerce? thanks!
Hello, We will convert it to woocommerce
waiting for when you’re ready, notifies by mail? email@example.com I’ll buy, sorry my bad English. Thanks !!
I updated Magento to 188.8.131.52 and now al items on the homepage are gone? Can you help?
1. Go to Magento Admin >> Systems >> Permissions >> Blocks.
2. Click to “Add New Block”.
3. Add the new block, say, “onsaleslider/onsaleslider” for OnSaleSlider, and “Yes” to activate.
I would like to change the main menu and the top menu but I couldn’t figure out any way to manage it I need to remove some items and add external links in the main menu I read the manual but it doesn’t included on it
You can change menu item in admin > catalog. manage categories or CMS > static blocks > pt_menu. If you need more help you can contact us. We will help you.
You can create a ticket http://www.plazathemes.com/tickets and provide detail. We will help you
How to stop the ajax pagination and sorting and display the normal URL
You open a ticket. We will help you
I can’t use the magento connect, could you please help me?
This issue doesn’t cause by our theme
how to add item in newproductslider set “Product as New from Date”
but it didn’t display
New products by attribute “Set Product as New from Date – Set Product as New to Date”
is it support RTL?
Thank for your interested.
It doesn’t support RTL
Hello there. Does the theme support swatches, lookbook, blog and sticky menu ? Thank you
This theme supports support for swatches, lookbook, blog, contact page e sticky menu
are all modules included in the package: mega menu, responsive design (mobile, tablets…), etc ?
What about demo data, included it in this theme?
We provide all extension and demo data. After, you install your website like our demo
Hi, Demo is down.
You can check demo this link: http://demo4plazathemes.com/19/ma_piscesdemo/
Hi , i am very much interested in purchasing this theme. Can please clarify following :
1) Any chance we can add images / icons to category names and get them displayed in the desktop version, more importantly in mobile versions
2) Why the arrows are missing when it comes to Quantity area under item description area
3) Can we move OUR BRAND section to the top , ideally after the slider
4) Can we add around 50 odd brand logos to the slider , if so will it effect the responsive aspect ?
5) Will it support webshopapps Matrix rates ( uploading Australia Post rates via a CSV file format )
Thank for your interested.
1. You can add images, icons to category.
2. We will check it.
3. You can move OUR BRAND section to the top , ideally after the slider
4. You can add around 50 odd brand logos to the slider
5. You need do it. It doesn’t depend our theme
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $34.50
Power Elite Author