Latest Version 5.0 – April 1, 2018
WordPress 4.9.7 Ready
Pixies – Best Portfolio WordPress Theme
Pixies is the great portfolio WordPress theme that enables you to create a professional portfolio website and manage your blog. A wide variety of portfolio layouts such as Grid, Packery, Carousel and Ribbon, showcase your works in the best possible way. With an integrated Live Page Builder you can compose any page in 5 minutes, without any coding skills!
- 7 Stunning Portfolio Layouts
- Live Page Builder – Incredibly Convenient Way of Editing Pages
- Fullscreen Slider
- Blog (Grid, Standard Layouts)
- Portfolio (Grid, Standard, Packery, Carousel, Ribbon, Fullscreen, Side Albums)
- 24/7 First-Class Support with 5 Stars
- One Click Demo Content Import
- Seo-Ready & Mobile Friendly (compatible with SEO Plugins like Yoast)
- Multilingual & Translation Ready
- Compatible with Latest WordPress Version
- WordPress Multisite Ready
- Automatic Updates with Envato Market Plugin
- Responsive. Fluid. Retina Ready
- No Coding Skills Required
- Custom CSS and JS
- Maintenance Mode (Out of The Box)
- Unlimited Colors
- Child Theme Compatible (includes basic child theme)
- Cross-Browser Compatibility
- Pixel Perfect
- Contact Form 7 Plugin Support
- Logo upload
- Make Logo Retina Ready
- Easy to use for any type of website (Photo, Portfolio, Interior, Real Estate, Model, Agency and more.)
- Many pre-built Pages (One Click Demo Import)
- Grid Portfolio
- Standard Portfolio
- Packery Portfolio
- Carousel Portfolio
- Ribbon Portfolio
- Fullscreen Portfolio
- Side Albums Portfolio
- 4 Signle Portfolio Page with Post Formats Demo
- About Page Standard
- About Page Personal
- About Page Resume
- About Page Studio
- Journal (Blog) Grid
- Journal (Blog) Standard
- 4 Single Blog Posts with Post Formats Demo
- Coming Soon
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3
- 404 Page with Custom Design
- Social Sharing Tool
- Google Maps Support
- Strong Focus on Typography and Usability
- Loading Items with AJAX
- Custom Post Formats
- Advanced Typography with 650+ Google Fonts
- Well organized, commented & clean code
- Fullwidth & Standard Layouts
- Custom Post Types
- Performance enhancements for fast and reliable websites
- Compatible with Many Popular Plugins
- Free Lifetime Updates
Please note that images used on Pixel-Mafia demo sites are for demo purpose only. They are not included into the product’s package and doesn’t come with it.
Updates & Changelog:
Version 5.0 – April 1, 2018
- Full compatibility with Elementor 2+. - Small CSS fixes and code optimization.
Version 4.0 – March 23, 2018
- Improved the quality of the displayed Featured Image in the Fullscreen Portfolio Listing. - Added the ability to display Instagram instead of Flickr. - Now you can specify what Portfolio Posts you want to see when displaying Portfolio Listing. In addition, it became possible to specify where the View More button should lead. - Updated Envato Market Plugin.
Version 3.0 – March 5, 2018
- Code optimization.
Version 2.0 – January 4, 2018
- The Person element now allows you to use any Font Awesome icons instead of the several specified in advance. - In Customizer, an option is added to disable the title in the portfolio of posts. - Small CSS fixes. - Fixed displaying HTML code that was pinned to excerpt and not previously displayed on the search results page. - Added option to choose the type of fullscreen pages.
Version 1.6 – November 28, 2017
- Added the option to show/hide the excerpt in the portfolio listings. - The Person element can now be clickable. - Added an option that allows you to change the location of the logo and menu (left, right, center).
Version 1.5 – October 24, 2017
- Fixed vertical scroll on Portfolio Ribbon. - Small CSS fix for footer. - Added option to show/hide featured image on single pages. - Added the ability to change the name and slug for custom post type (Portfolio). - Small Fix in Blog Listing Widget. - Now if there is no featured image in the blog post, grid blog still displays posts normally. - Now you decide which tag (h1, h2, h3...) to use in the header of the element. - Fixed "Custom Categories" in the blog listings and portfolio. - Now you can make links to your portfolio categories and posts not clickable (just text) to avoid switching to listing categories. - Removed MAX 'Posts per Page' limitation for Portfolio Listing.
Version 1.4 – October 4, 2017
- Fixed category listing in portfolio.
Version 1.3 – September 18, 2017
- Footer copyright area now supports HTML. - Fixed links color in footer. - Fixed Testimonials element. The problem was if you add 1 feedback. - In Share post, LinkedIn has been added. - In the portfolio, the ability to specify which category of portfolio you want to output is added. - Fixed navigation by category in Portfolio Packery. - Fixed Portfolio Packery for widescreen monitors. - Fixed CSS for default gallery. - Fixed CSS for grid blog listing with all item clickable. - Added missing phrases to the translation. - Fixed CSS for footer on mobiles. - The possibility of social networks from the footer was opened in a new window. - MailChimp plugin is removed from the list of mandatory for installation.
Version 1.2 – September 1, 2017
- Added option "Linked All Item" to Blog listing element. - Added ability to specify target="_ blank" for Photostream. - Added to the translation are some phrases that were missed by us earlier. - All images now output ALT from the Media Library. - Improved compatibility with GoDaddy hosting. Some people previously could get an error about the impossibility of importing demo content. - Small CSS fixes.
Version 1.1 – August 24, 2017
- Small fix for Post Formats (Video & Audio). - Added "Image Transition Direction" option for Main Slider.
Version 1.0 – August 23, 2017
- PHP Version: 5.4 or greater
- MySQL Version: 5.6 or greater