Plastrix is our latest HTML template designed to become a website for industrial company, engineering factory, steel, polymers and compounds manufacturing company, mechanical plant or any other business related to the industrial sphere.
In the business sphere you need to win customers affection and that might be tricky, if you are a newbie in the online world. So there is no better way to do it than a website, that is going to look modern, bright and eye-catching. Our industrial HTML template is going to provide you with plenty of space to present your company and your services in the best way possible!
You get a homepage with a unique design, containing all the necessary info sections where you can share the key points about your company or business and give your potential customers an idea of why you’re the best in the market. Followed by the the pages like About Us, Team, Team Member, Services, FAQ, Contacts, Projects and News this manufactring company HTML template will do nothing but bring your company a boost in a short matter of time!
The template comes with light and dark versions, wide and boxed layout variations and with three accent color schemes. We made sure the code of the template is very well written and formatted. Plus, the design of the template is super-responsive, so be sure it’s going to look fabulous on all screen sizes and resolutions! The template is backed up by a detailed documentation and a 5-star support team in case anything goes wrong!
- 100+ Predefined HTML pages
- Light & Dark Versions
- Boxed & Wide Layout
- Various Headers, Footers etc.
- Side (Left and Right) Menu
- Mega Menu
- Bootstrap 3 based
- PSD files included
- Fully Responsive
- Animate everything you want
- Parallax Sections
- Tons of shortcodes
- Extremely Customizable
- Free Fonts and icons
- Working PHP Scripts and Widgets included:
- Instagram Widget
- Flickr Widget
- MailChimp Subscribe Form
- Twitter Widget
- Contact Form
- Clean and Valid Code
- And much more
What You Get
- HTML, CSS, JS & PHP files
- Working PHP scripts
- Full layered PSD files
- Free Icon Fonts
- Good documentation
Credits and Sources
We used Twitter Bootstrap v3 as CSS framework for this template.
- http://www.google.com/fonts/ – Google WebFonts
- http://www.socicon.com/ – Social Icons Font
- http://fontawesome.io/ – Font Awesome
- http://icomoon.io/ – teaser rt-icons font
- modernizr-2.6.2.min.js detecting browser’s features.
- bootstrap.min.js is a stantard Twitter Bootstrap library.
- respond.min.js is required for working Twitter Bootstrap v3 in older browsers.
- html5shiv.min.js adds HTML5 compatibility for older browsers.
- superfish.js is a script that enables a dropdown menu.
- hoverIntent.js is a component for superfish menu.
- jquery.flexslider-min.js is a jQuery plugin for the main and bottom sliders.
- jquery.isotope.min.js is a jQuery plugin for filtrable gallery.
- jquery.prettyPhoto.js is a jQuery plugin for displaying lightbox content.
- jquery.ui.totop.js is a jQuery plugin for toTop button.
- jquery.easing.1.3.js is a jQuery plugin for different types of animation
- jquery.scrollTo-min.js and jquery.localscroll-min.js needed for smooth single page navigation.
- jquery.easypiechart.min.js is a jQuery plugin that uses the canvas element to render simple pie charts for single values.
- jquery.jflickrfeed.min.js plugin makes it easy to pull Flickr feeds and display them on your site.
- jquery.tweet.min.js plugin enables twitter widget on your site.
- owl.carousel.min.js is a jQuery carousel plugin for “partners” section
- jquery.bxslider.min.js is a jQuery slider plugin
- jquery.nicescroll.min.js is a plugin used to replace browser’s standard scroll bar
- jquery.fractionslider.min.js is a great slider plugin for the main slider
- jquery.parallax-1.1.3.js is used for parallax backgrounds.
- jquery.appear.js is used to determine whether the HTML element is inside the browser’s viewport
- jquery.scrollbar.min.js is a jQuery plugin for custom scrollbar
- bootstrap-progressbar.min.js is used for animating Twitter Bootstrap progressbars
- jquery.countTo.js is used for teasers with counter
- jquery.cookie.js is used for store cookies information in the template
- spectragram.min.js is used for Instagram feed
- jquery.countdown.min.js is used for Coming Soon page
NOTE: The images used in the template are not included in the main download file, they are only for the preview purpose.