Poet & Pen is a clean and minimal WordPress blog template kit based on the Elementor Pro page builder. This template kit is suitable for bloggers, writers, and creatives to perfectly suit lifestyle bloggers & magazines. It has many unique features that will make your blog or magazine stand out, among others. Let your visitors enjoy the clean contemporary design of your new website powered by Poet & Pen.
Poet & Pen utilizes a wealth of interchangeable layouts, comprehensive color & font options, diverse stunning featured area designs, and so much more. Travel, lifestyle, food, or fashion, Poet & Pen’s flexibility makes it the ideal companion regardless of your passion. From bright to atmospheric, minimal to dramatic, Poet & Pen does it all.
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for most templates and features (not included)
Template Kit Features
- 18 Page templates
- 25 Block templates
- 4 Home page layouts
- 2 Single post layouts
- Super clean design
- Highly customizable
- Many ways to show your content
- Great social engagement
- Global Styles included
- Total color & typography customization
- SEO friendly design
- Unlimited colors
- 900+ Google fonts
- No coding knowledge is required.
- The quick and easy templates import feature
- Easily workable Form builder
- Header and Footer builder
- Lifetime free updates
Included Page Templates
- Home 2
- Home 3
- Home 4
- Category Archive
- Single Post Layout 1
- Single Post Layout 2
- Blog Default Archive
- Author Post Archive
- Other Archive
- Search Results
- 404 Error Page
- + 25 Block Templates
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize
- For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in the WordPress menu.
How to Setup Sidebar:
- Import the Sidebar block and customize it.
- Edit the template where the sidebar appears (such as Single Post or Blog under Theme Builder)
- Click on the Template element in the siebar area and make sure your Sidebar block is selected.
AssetsThis Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.
Blog Content is not included – you will need to add a few posts to WordPress before post content will appear in templates.