This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
How tho change the menu-hover background color? (gray) My site backround is white, and this gray on white is ugly
support for PowerMag is exclusively handled through the dedicated site, I kindly ask you to open a ticket and it’ll be processed as soon as possible. Thank you
my sister is purchase for me this theme. i don’t know what is the ticket :/
You need to verify your purchase in order to get support, as I can’t see the “purchased” badge. You can register on http://djwd.ticksy.com, verify your purchase code and then open a ticket (support request) on the same site.
Hi, I have some questions
1) is It possible to share a post to a member of the community (buddypress)?.
2) is It possible to create bb forums?
Hi there, thank you for your interest.
1. If it’s possible with BuddyPress then it’s possible, the theme only supports the plugin aestethically, doesn’t interfere in functionalities.
2. I saw many buyers using BBpress successfully
a demo from rtl version ?!
Hi there thanks for your interest. Unfortunately no RTL demo is available online
In the coming days, I´m purchasing the theme, are included the PSD? I’m interested by the effect of the logo issue.
Hi there thank you for your interest.
PSD’s are not included basically because there is no need of them. There is a FAQ on the support site explaining the logo color ‘trick’ though.
kiwiproject, el theme puede traducirse totalmente al español, lo tienes traducido?.
Gracias y saludos.
hello, your theme looks great, but before buying, I would like to know a few details. I have a website with over a 3000 posts so…
- is it a simple way to customize existing posts for this theme? I mean e.g. adding review system to some posts (all posts from one category)
- is it a simple way to concatenate images to your feature images (now I have link to feature image in custom field in posts…)?
- if my existing posts will interact with Visual Composer?
- if I buy your theme and if I have a problems with customise existing contents to your theme system, could you help me to configure it?
Sorry about my english Waiting for reply. Regards!
1. Review rating box will appear on regular posts (no custom post type is needed), so you should open the posts you want to add a review for and save it
2. Not sure about this one, maybe there is some plugin that does it. PowerMag uses the native WP featured image feature.
3. Yes, your existing posts will be ‘seen’ as a regular text block
4. Regular support is handled through the dedicated support site and is meant for bug fixes and updates. Personal customizations are not covered though
I’ve noticed that your support is very slow performed. It takes days for you to reply to those who purchased your product. I however can’t wait days for support on something I just paid for, and that has screwed up 700 posts on my website. With each day that you’re waiting to reply, I lose traffic/revenue.
- WordPress automatically puts created posts in a “paragraph” format. However, even though my posts on the back-end are in that paragraph format as I already had them before installing this theme, they’re now not in that paragraph format when the post is viewed. When I drop a line in the WordPress visual editor by pressing the Enter key, it is supposed to place that paragraph in the paragraph format. It instead throws all the words together. How do I fix this?
- Facebook Likes for my Facebook Page isn’t displaying the amount of likes/followers I have. How do I fix this?
- I’m trying to insert a PHP tag in the Header Ad, but it isn’t displaying. How do I fix this?
- I would like to request in future updates that you have an option to display the homepage the way that “Classic” looks, but can organize it by category like you do with “Wigitized.”
- I would like to request in future updates that you make a slider size option where the sidebar can extend to the top of the page.
Hi there and thank you for your purchase.
I just saw you’re support ticket and it was opened yesterday, lately I’m a bit slower than usual due to personal troubles, but I still process opened tickets within 1-2 days (usually less) which I believe is a reasonable amount of time to wait, especially considering that support isn’t mandatory but it’s a plus we provide.
That said I understand some buyers could be in hurry to fix their issues, in that case I suggest considering hiring a freelancer to support your site.
I’ll still be glad to help you out of course, I just kindly ask you to stick to the support site for your questions.
Thank you for your understanding.
How does the register system work?
Is there a url I could send people to sign up from or is the register only available by widget?
Also, can you integrate mailchimp with it so that anyone who registers will be put on a mailchimp list?
Some explanation as to how the register works would be great!
Also, I can see the entire homepage is widgitized..
I use Yoast SEo, so how is it possible to add keywords etc for a website with no home ‘page’?
I don’t see how this would work if there is no actual page to configure the seo settings..
the register function just skins the default wordpress/BP registration. It’s enough to enable the option “Anyone Can register” in WP general settings to make it appear.
I don’t think there’ll be any problems with Yoast and the homepage as many customers of mine are using it.
I’m not sure if those are pre-sales questions as I can’t see the “purchased” badge, if you’re a buyer please post your questions on the dedicated support site, thank you.
I have created many websites and am very familiar with Yoast SEO.
The problem I wish to get out of the way before I buy is how would I configure Yoast SEO settings for the homepage if there is no actual home ‘page’ it is just widgets..
Do you get what I mean? For example to add keywords, meta description etc, I would click on a page, and then configure it with yoast. With this theme there would be no ‘home page’ so I am wondering how this works! If you can explain it to me so i can understand that would be great.
Also, does the theme actually use buddypress?
If i buy this theme will buddypress be automatically installed? Or do I have to install it myself?
Buddypress is supported but it needs to be installed separately as these are the rules for all themes.
About Yoast I understand what you’re saying, I am no expert but I believe there are some settings to set keywords and meta for the front page also even if it’s not a ‘page’, many magazine themes work the way PowerMag does, including default wp themes (e.g. TwentyTwelve). Can’t help much more than that unfortunately
@paul19, The SEO for your “Home” page or “Index” is done through the Yoast plugin.
Hi, i really want to buy you them. But i want to be sure to built my website in multilingue to wpml it’s possible withtout bug. My question is : Is really adapted or it’s maybe or you’re not sure with wpml ? Is an upload soon about that ? Thanks. Franck
It should work fine as I have some buyers using it, but I can’t guarantee 100% compatibility myself.
Is an upload about that in few days or weeks ?
I am happy with the purchase I made and think this is a great theme. The only thing I wish would come with the purchase is a consistent evolution of theme features. There doesn’t seem to be any plans to update the theme beyond necessary wordpress version upgrades. Which is a real shame, because this theme could continue to sell many more copies with the addition of quality updates. I’m rating it 4/5.
Hi there, thank you for your purchase.
I wonder how do you know PowerMag plans? The theme will still get updated, bug fixes and wp version updates must have the priority, but I plan to add new features as well. I believe buyers should rate themes for what they offer at the time of purchase, as new features should be considered as a ‘plus’.
Thank you very much for your feedback anyway.
I look on demo this template for wordpress, very nice work.
1) when user go to Demo, click for example on Games and now when mouse cursor move over picture AssasinCreed 3 – exists option either how create blue color little more transparent? or for example not overlap color (now for example blue) but only little transparent grayed over original picture?
2) when user move mouse over any news, example in Games news Uncharted 3, so tags Games and PS4 shows on right down side – so exists option how create tags text not on right down side but in all times in all categories (not only in games) on down side below/under picture in one line? with tags aligned in the middle?
3) last thing, website will have three languages. this theme support more languages or not, how is on this? i ask because demo is only in one languages.
otherwise one observation from a demo page. when I set the smallest window in my browser, same in my iphone 3gs, at the top as is search box, so button for search on right side is barely visible, maybe would recommend maybe about few pixels reduce size search field on writting.
1. Not through the theme options, that would require some quick CSS customization.
2. Sorry I’m not really sure I got this but I’m pretty sure there’s not such option.
3. I know a few buyers using WPML, but I haven’t tested it myself extensively so full support is not guaranteed.
Thanks for your feedback about the search box.
I’m not satisfied with this at all, is there any way to get my money back?
sorry to hear that, it rarely happened.
If there’s any specific issue you’re facing don’t hesitate to open a ticket on the support site, I’ll try to help the best I can.
Other than that refunds are handled by Envato Support, but they only accept it when something doesn’t work as advertised. Unfortunately we – as authors – don’t have any power over it.
I’m really close to purchasing your theme but I have a few questions I need you to answer first. do you have any plans to add the option to make buddypress pages (profile,members directory etc) full width, without having to go into the code. This update alone would make my mind up alot quicker!! would you consider making it possible to change background colours?? if not already possible.
I hope you can clear this up for me, I really want to use this for my project.
No plans to add such option at this time. Colors and backgrounds are fully customizable through the Theme Options though.
Does this have a modal window somewhere?
sorry I’m not quite sure I got this. If this is a support request please open a ticket on the support site, adding some details if possible.
This isn’t a support request. I’m just wondering if this has a modal window in the code libraries somewhere. Like a lightbox / in-page popup. Pretty common. It’s a standard feature in Bootstrap. Just wondering if this has it available.
I don’t see an example of it in the demo.
If it’s not pre-sale, it’s support. Btw PowerMag does include bootstrap 2.3 library so yes, also the modal js is available.
Oh, great. Thanks.
How many sidebars are in this theme? I need 2 sidebar for widgets.
Sorry form my english, thank you!
The widgetized homepage is built using 3 sidebars. “Classic Blog Mode” and internal pages only can have one though (with the option to position it on the left/right).
are you italian?
What version is currently out there? I have 1.6 (which I can see in my WP install under Appearance > Themes), but you don’t identify a version in any of the documentation.
Hi, the latest version is always the one see available for download from TF. You already have the latest btw.
Great theme! Is there any way to monetize this theme with banner ads?
Hi there, thanks for your interest and nice words.
I’m not quite sure I understand this correctly, sure you can set up ads in your site through widgets and the top banner block, if that’s what you mean.
Hi there! You mentioned a “banner block”. Is that a portion of the header that is available to place banner ads within your theme? Could you tell me what size it is? Thanks!
Yes I meant the header banner, it can be 468×60 or in leaderboard format (728×90)
I have a very urgent request. When i type in my website URL on google chrome, I get the following error page / message:
Danger: Malware Ahead!
Google Chrome has blocked access to this page on exposurebox.com.
Content from themepunch.com, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your Mac with malware.
Malware is malicious software that causes things like identity theft, financial loss, and permanent file deletion. Learn more
Please can you address this situation immediately as it is very important for our business.
Sorry about that! although this is not related to PowerMag, you should contact Google about it! Btw if you still need further assistance please open a ticket on the support site. Thanks
To the poster above me, it sounds like your site has been hacked. The same thing happened to a friend of mine. I would advise you contact a company like http://sucuri.net/. They have an excellent cleanup service that can get your website back up and running. Make sure you get a robust security plugin as well. Hope this helps!
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23.50