Prime’s Key Features:
- Clean design, fresh look.
- Can be used for any type of website.
- WordPress 4.1+ tested and approved.
- Optimized for Search Engines, built-in SEO base.
- Page speed optimized
- Modular, robust and clean coding.
- 100% responsive and fluid.
- Retina ready.
- Child theme compatible – basic child theme included.
- Ultrahigh usability and user-experience.
- Includes Font Awesome icon set, fully integrated.
- Compatible with most of the popular plugins.
- WPML fully compatible.
- Built-in automated theme update option.
- WooCommerce integration.
Advanced Customization / Theme Options
- Advanced Admin Panel
- Extensive options make the theme ultraflexible
- Multiple convenient tools to create a truly unique design
- Customize almost every aspect of appearance and layout
Demo Content Import
- Demo content import – nice way to set up your site shortly
- .gz file for demo import via WordPress Importer plugin
- Demo sliders import
- Demo site duplication
$49 Worth of Premium Plugins Included
- Includes Revolution Slider Plugin– $19 Value
- Includes Visual Composer Plugin – $30 Value
- Includes Contact Form 7 Plugin
Search Engines Optimization
- Modern semantic HTML5 code
- Built-in SEO utilities
- Compatible with All on One SEO Pack and SEO by Yoast
Page Speed Optimization
- Built-in minify HTML/CSS/JS options
- Tested by Google PageSpeed Insights and GTMetrix requirements
- Optimized for both PC and mobile
Lots of Useful Custom Shortcodes
- Tons of custom shortcodes; Boxes, Icons, Tabs, Buttons, Pricing Tables, Maps, animated counters, dividers, and much more
- Many shortcodes come with several design options to choose from
- Amazing Social Icon Options
- Amazing Button Options
- Designed for large menus
- Multiple columns
- Can be full width
- Icons for menu items
Multi-Lingual / RTL Ready
- WPML fully compatible
- Translation ready, .po/.mo files
- Built-In RTL support
- qTranslate-x compatible
Popular Plugin Integration&Compatibility
- bbPress compatible
- qTranslate-x compatible
- Gravity Forms compatible
- Contact Form 7 compatible
Built-in Custom Widgets
- Portfolio Widget
- Embed Widget
- Sponsor Widget
- Contact Widget
- Posts Widget
- Facebook Widget
- Flickr Widget
- Twitter Widget
- Instagram Widget
- Socials Widget
Advanced Page Options
- Slider can be assigned to any page or post
- Set up individual custom header for each page
- Show/hide page title bar and page title text
- Show or hide the header, footer, copyright section on each page
- Custom categories can be displayed per portfolio page
- Choose sidebar to be left or right per page, or use default settings
- Advanced Portfolio Options. Unlimited portfolio pages.
- Advanced Blog Options.
- Advanced Typography Options. Google Fonts, Standard Fonts, or your Custom Fonts.
- Advanced Background Options.
- Advanced Header Options.
- Advanced Page Title Bar.
- Advanced Footer Options.
- Unlimited Colors. Backend color picker for any kind of color settings.
- Unlimited Sidebars.
- Wide & Boxed Layouts.
There are so many great features and the list continues to grow! If you would like to know more details or looking for some particular feature/option – go ahead and ask a pre-sale question using themeforest contact form! We are always ready to provide necessary info about our theme so you could be sure this is exactly what you need. Better to see once than hear a hundred times. Check the Prime demo!
2016 June 8th – Version 1.6.5
- updated: Revolution Slider plugin (to 188.8.131.52); - updated: Visual Composer plugin (to 4.12);
2016 April 13th – Version 1.6.4
- updated: Visual Composer plugin (to 4.11.2); - fixed: problem with menu on mobile view - fixed: issue with jQuery
2016 March 24th – Version 1.6.3
- updated: Revolution Slider plugin (to 184.108.40.206); - updated: Visual Composer plugin (to 4.11.1); - updated: Font Awesome to 4.5.0 - fixed: problem with menu element jumping in ie10,ie11 - approved: 'Iconbox' shortcode.
2016 January 14th – Version 1.6.2
- updated: Visual Composer plugin (to 4.9.2) - updated: Revolution Slider plugin (to 5.1.6) - fixed: issue with 'wp_title' function, regarding to wordpress version 4.4.1;2015 December 24th – Version 1.6.1
- updated: Visual Composer plugin (to 4.9.1) - updated: Revolution Slider plugin (to 5.1.5) - fixed: issue with 'top area' widgets
2015 December 1st – Version 1.6
- updated: Revolution Slider plugin (to 5.1.4)
2015 November 16th – Version 1.5.9
- updated: Visual Composer plugin (to 4.8.1) - updated: Revolution Slider plugin (to 5.1.2)
2015 October 29th – Version 1.5.8
- fixed: issue with custom header option on specific pages - updated: Visual Composer Plugin (to 220.127.116.11)
2015 October 22nd – Version 1.5.6
- updated: Revolution Slider plugin (to 5.1)
2015 October 7th – Version 1.5.5
- updated: Visual Composer plugin (to 4.7.4)
2015 October 1st – Version 1.5.4
- updated: Visual Composer plugin (to 4.7.3) - updated: Revolution Slider plugin (to 5.0.9)
2015 September 24th – Version 1.5.3
- added: portfolio lightbox for single image - updated: Visual Composer plugin (to 4.7.2)
2015 September 17th – Version 1.5.2
- updated: Revolution Slider plugin (to 18.104.22.168) - updated: Visual Composer plugin (to 22.214.171.124)
2015 September 10th – Version 1.5
- updated: Revolution Slider plugin (to 5.0.6) - updated: Visual Composer plugin (to 4.7) - fixed: issue with "Text" widget - fixed: bullets and arrows styling in sliders
2015 August 29th – Version 1.4
- updated: Slider Revolution plugin (to 5.0.5) - improved: replaced deprecated function WP_widget with __construct - fixed: problem with default button color options
2015 August 13th – Version 1.3
- updated: Slider Revolution plugin (to 5.0) - fixed: problem with toggle side navigation on mobile
2015 August 5th – Version 1.2
- added: "like" option to the front of blog item - added: option to disable shopping cart in main menu
2015 July 31st – Version 1.1
- added: WooCommerce integration - fixed: minor issue with Visual Composer compatibility - fixed: Twitter widget 'rate limit exceeded' problem - fixed: issue with row paddings (when row is stretched to fullwidth) - improved: dynamic css file was moved to uploads directory (to avoid re-saving after theme updating)
2015 July 21st – Version 1.0.1
- fixed: minor issue with Visual Composer compatibility
2015 July 16th – Version 1.0