Profolio is a modern style Elementor Template Kit, built for CV, Resume, or Portfolio etc. It’s easy to use the pre-made template pages to quickly build your website. Contains 31 different templates and Global Kit Style.
All templates have been carefully tested on a variety of resolutions and devices to ensure that the display is always perfect. No Elementor Pro version is required, and no paid plugins are required, saving you budget. Profolio supports free lifetime updates, so you don’t have to worry about it.
- True zero coding: styles and effects are done within the Elementor panel
- Fully compatible with Elementor free version, NO Elementor Pro required
- Total 31 templates, includes full page templates, useful blocks
- Global theme styles for an easy site-wide style change
- Header and footer builder for flexible layout and design
- Perfectly compatible with all kinds of mobile devices
- Case Studies
- Service Details
- Case Details
- Single Post
- 404 Page
- Coming Soon
- Subscribe Form
- Contact Form
- Service Boxes
- Services Entry
- Features Entry
- Reviews Slide
- Reviews Boxes
- Posts Entry
- Posts Boxes
- Filtered Gallery
- Image + Text
Installation:How To Install
- This Template Kit should be used with the “Hello” theme from Elementor, go to Appearance > Themes > Add New and search “hello”.
- After installing the Template Kit, Be sure to import “Global Kit Styles” first.
How to setup Header and Footer:
- Go to Appearance > Elementor Header & Footer Builder > Add New
- Choose “Header” or “Footer” in Type of Template
- Add Display Rule: “Entire Website”
- Go to Pages > All Pages, set Page’s Template: “Elementor Full Width”
How to import Metform custom form:
- Click “Edit Form”
- Choose a new blank form, click “Edit Form”
- In the newly opened editor window, insert “Form – Contact Form”
- Click “Update & Close”
Support:If you need any help, come HERE and message us directly!
Images:This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.