Real Estate is a modern, professionally crafted HTML template, created for real estate agent, individual property search, architectural blog or blog about real estate. Also the template would be a perfect choice for any website related to the subject of real estate.
The template features multiple gallery options to help you showcase the property from all the best angles; it comes with light and dark versions and wide and boxed layout variations. It has also got plenty of widgets and shortcodes.
We designed an events page so that you can constantly give your clients an update on your business, and just simply keep track of everything that goes on. The template features several variations for coming soon page and FAQ page – choose the one you like the most. Already contains perfectly layered PSD files.
The code of the template is very well formatted and commented. If you’re looking for a way to kick-start your real estate business then this template is exactly what you need!
As an icing on the cake, this template is packed with perfect documentation and a friendly support team that is always ready to back you up!
- Bootstrap 3 based
- PSD Files included
- Fully Responsive
- Light & Dark Versions
- Boxed & Wide Versions
- 3 Color Schemes
- Easy to Customize
- Free Fonts, Icons, Patterns
Working PHP Scripts and Widgets included:
- Flickr Widget
- Working MailChimp Subscribe Form
- Working Twitter Widget
- Working Contact Form
- Clean and Valid Code
- And much more
What You Get
- HTML, CSS, JS & PHP files
- Working PHP scripts
- Full layered PSD files
- Free Icon Fonts
- Good documentation
Credits ans Sources
- http://www.google.com/fonts/ – Google WebFonts
- http://www.socicon.com// – Social Icons Font
- http://fontawesome.io/ – Font Awesome
- http://icomoon.io/ – teaser rt-icons font
- modernizr-2.6.2.min.js detecting browsers features.
- bootstrap.min.js is a stantard Twitter Bootstrap library.
- respond.min.js is required for Twitter Bootstrap v3 work in older browsers.
- html5shiv.min.js adds HTML5 compatibility for older browsers.
- superfish.js is a script that enables dropdown menu.
- hoverIntent.js is a component for superfish menu.
- jquery.flexslider-min.js is a jQuery plugin for main and bottom sliders.
- jquery.isotope.min.js is a jQuery plugin for filtrable gallery.
- jquery.prettyPhoto.js is a jQuery plugin for displaying lightbox content.
- jquery.ui.totop.js is a jQuery plugin for toTop button.
- jquery.easing.1.3.js is a jQuery plugin for different types of animation
- jquery.scrollTo-min.js and jquery.localscroll-min.js needed for smooth single page navigation.
- jquery.easypiechart.min.js is a jQuery plugin that uses the canvas element to render simple pie charts for single values.
- jquery.jflickrfeed.min.js plugin makes it easy to pull Flickr feeds and display them on your site.
- jquery.tweet.min.js plugin enables twitter widget on your site.
- owl.carousel.min.js is a jQuery carousel plugin for “partners” section
- jquery.bxslider.min.js is a jQuery slider plugin
- jquery.nicescroll.min.js is a plugin used to replace browsers standard scroll bar
- jquery.fractionslider.min.js is a great slider plugin for main slider
- jquery.parallax-1.1.3.js is used for parallax backgrounds.
- jquery.appear.js is used to find out if HTML element is inside browser viewport
- jquery.countTo.js is used for teasers with counter
- jquery.cookie.js is used for store cookies information in template