RealHomes is a handcrafted WordPress theme for real estate websites. It provides design variations, a high level of customizability, and advanced functionality.
It is a real estate solution designed for:
- Indpendent real estate agents & agencies to build their dream websites.
- People looking for a real estate booking solution, like vacation rentals.
- Professional real estate developers to market & sell their projects.
- People looking for a solution to build real estate websites where sellers can publish their listings against a fee OR a paid membership package. Free submissions are also supported.
- It can be customized for various other scenarios.
RealHomes theme gracefully presents listing information to website visitors, collects inquiries/leads, and facilitates real estate business owners by making property management easier & affordable.
It is regularly updated and well-maintained software. The team behind RealHomes is working continuously on its improvements. So it is getting better and better with each update.
Latest Version 3.20.0 – Updated on 28th June 2022 – View Changelog
Recent Additions New Demos, More Elementor Widgets, More Gallery Layouts, Custom Prices and iCalendar Synchronization for Vacation Rentals, Mobile-friendly lightbox for Images Videos and Maps, Agent Contact Improvements, Stripe SCA Compliance, WooCommerce Payments Addon, Card Design Variations for Templates, Single Agent Demo, Vacation Rentals Bookings & Payments with Availability Calendar, Saved Real Estate Searches with Email Alerts, Currency Switcher
Demo User Access Info
User Name & Password = demo ( This user has contributor role )
Advanced, Yet Customizable Real Estate Search
RealHomes provides advanced real estate search functionality that is powerful and customizable to match various business needs. You can show/hide any field in the search form, You can add new fields to the search form and you can customize the data that will be displayed in those fields. You can display multiple location fields. You can modify Min and Max price values. You can modify the search behaviors and values for beds and baths fields. In short, you can customize the search form to fulfill your requirements.
RealHomes theme also includes Elementor widget for real estate search form that is fully customizable.
If you are planning to use your website for property bookings then activating the vacation rentals plugin ( that is included for free) converts the default real estate search form to the vacation rentals search form.
Locations Extensibility Upto 4 Levels
RealHomes theme provides extensibility of locations field up to 4 levels to produce search fields like Country > State > City > Area. These fields work based on location hierarchy and you can manage locations hierarchical data from the WordPress admin side. The levels/numbers and labels of these dropdowns are fully customizable from customizer settings.
Real Estate Search Form Over Image
Search form over image feature can be enabled for home template’s meta boxes. It replaces the slider area with a graceful looking search form over a background image. Real Homes also provides related customizer settings to fully customize the image, search form fields, text titles, colors, and margins.
OpenStreetMap and Google Maps Integration
RealHomes includes OpenStreetMap (Free) and Google Maps (Free up to a limit) integration that enables you to display maps with properties markers. By default, OpenStreetMaps are used and Google Maps are only used if a related API key is provided in settings.
RealHomes provides compare properties feature that allows your website visitors to add properties to a compare pool and later on compare those properties side by side. Visitors do not need to login to use this feature.
Various Layouts with Custom Filters & Sorting
RealHomes theme includes various page templates to display properties in list layout, grid layout, and half map layout. These templates are also supported with meta boxes to filter and sort properties based on custom criteria. So basically you can create any type of custom page that displays properties based on your custom filters and sorting.
RealHomes theme includes templates to display properties in a gallery layout with a quick filter based on property status.
Comprehensive & Easy to Use Settings
RealHomes theme and included plugins provide an extensive set of settings to help you customize all the important things related to your website without going into code.
Customizable Price Format and URL Slugs
Easy Real Estate plugin included with RealHomes theme, provides core real estate settings using which you can customize the price format to any currency format in the world and you can also customize the URL slugs as per your requirements.
Easy to Use Admin Side Interface
RealHomes provides a rich set of meta boxes and settings that are easy to use. You can easily add/modify a real estate property and manage your existing properties.
Additional Details Field
Sometimes there is information related to a property that might not be covered by existing fields. So RealHomes provides a solution for such a scenario by including an additional details field that is cloneable. So you can add as much new information to the property as you want.
RealHomes theme provides floor plans support for a property. Floor plans can be added from the admin side as well as from the front-end using the property submission module in the user’s dashboard.
You can provide various types of files ( pdf, office documents, images etc ) as attachments to a property.
RealHomes theme provides similar properties module for property detail page. It displays properties similar to the current property. You can choose similarity criteria from customizer settings and you can also choose the order in which similar properties should appear.
RealHomes theme provides a child properties module for property detail page to display any number of child properties ( like apartments in a building ). Each child property works as a full property independently.
Spam Protection Using Google reCAPTCHA V2 and V3
RealHomes provides Google reCAPTCHA integration and supports reCAPTCHA V2 as well as reCAPTCHA V3 to protect your webstie from spam.
User Registration & Login and Social Networks Support
RealHomes provides user registration, login, and forgot password features for your real estate website. you can let your visitors access members-only features using these. RealHomes provides various members-only features using member’s dashboard.
You can enhance your website’s login functionality by enabling social networks integration that will allow your website, visitors, to login using social networks like Google, Facebook, and Twitter. Social login setup guide can be consulted for more information.
Front-end Property Submit and Payment Support
RealHomes theme provides a front-end property submission feature with various customization options.
You can restrict certain levels of website users from accessing the WordPress admin side and provide them an interface on the front-end to submit their properties. Later on, the website administrator/editor can review and publish submitted properties.
You can also enable auto-publishing of a submitted property as soon the user pays a certain fee. RealHomes supports individual property payments as well as bulk properties payments using membership packages.
Front-end Properties Management for Users or Members
Real Homes theme provides front-end properties management which allows a logged-in user to preview his submitted properties, edit any property’s information, remove a property, and make a payment to publish a property. A user can pay through PayPal or Stripe to get his submitted property published. Property payment and the auto-publishing feature can be enabled or disabled from settings.
A visitor can add properties to his favorites collection. So he can visit his/her favorites properties later on.
Visitors do not need to login to use this feature. As if a user is not logged in then favorite properties information is stored in the visitor’s browser and if a user is logged in then information is stored in the database as user meta.
Front-end Profile Edit
RealHomes theme provides front-end profile edit functionality, which enables a user to edit his profile information without going to the WordPress admin side dashboard.
A user can choose to display his information with his properties as an agent’s information.
RealHomes also provides functionality to automatically create an agent against a registered user and that agent’s information will be automatically synced with the user’s profile information.
FAQs Support – Accordion, Toggle, Filterable, Grouped and Simple List
RealHomes theme provides FAQs support using Quick and Easy FAQs plugin developed by our team. So you can easily and quickly add FAQs to your website and even make them filterable based on groups. You can check the theme’s demo for a real experience.
Translation Ready, RTL Supported and WPML Compatible
RealHomes theme is translation ready and you can translate it to any language ( LTR or RTL ) without the need for a plugin. But, If you want to build a multi-language website then you can use a plugin like WPML with it. You can also consult this knowledge base article for translation.
iHomefinder Optima Express IDX Compatible
RealHomes is tested with iHomefinder Optima Express IDX plugin and you can test its Classic Demo and Modern Demo. Please note that the RealHomes theme supports the iHomefinder Optima Express IDX plugin as an additional feature.
So, it is a complete theme even without the iHomefinder Optima Express IDX plugin, and that plugin is not required for the basic functionality of this theme. Kindly check out screenshots to understand what this theme offers without the iHomefinder Optima Express plugin. You can add, modify, remove, search, and list properties with the basic features of this theme and without any extra plugin.
Revolution Slider Included
RealHomes theme includes Revolution Slider Plugin as part of its main package downloadable from ThemeForest. You can create any type of custom slider using Revolution Slider.
RealHomes also comes with pre-built sliders and other options for the slider area. If you are going to use one of the pre-built options then you will not need to install the Revolution Slider plugin that is why we have not included it in mandatory plugins to install while installing the RealHomes theme.
Child Theme Included
RealHomes theme’s main package includes a ready-to-use child theme to make it easy for you to get started with modifications and keep updating the parent theme whenever the new update becomes available.
One Click Demo Import
RealHomes theme provides one-click demo imports to help you quickly set up your website like the theme’s demo. You can start adding or modifying contents & settings from there.
RealHomes theme provides a comprehensive online documentation that is easy to navigate and you can use its search to find chapters related to your question.
Pre Purchase FAQs
We have multiple agents in our agency and we want our agents to add properties. But we do not want to allow anybody else to register, So what is the solution for this ?
A real estate property is like a post in WordPress and You need to simply create users for your agents with an author role. You can know more about roles from https://codex.wordpress.org/Roles_and_Capabilities . So, You do not need to enable registration for the public and manually added users with author roles will be good enough to add properties using the WordPress dashboard. You can pass documentation’s add property URL to your agents for guidance in starting.
How to create RSS feed for properties ? and How to send its email to potential customers.
You can use ?feed/?post_type=property? after your website URL to get property feeds. for example: http://www.your-website.com/feed/?post_type=property
Demo Example: http://classic.realhomes.io/feed/?post_type=property
Later on you can use Google feed burner http://feedburner.google.com/ and create a feedburner widget on your website for people to subscribe.
Version 3.20.0 – Updated on 28th June 2022
- Added – Address show/hide control to the Elementor Slider Widget
- Added – The “Contact Tags” menu under RealEstate CRM for better tag management. https://tppr.me/50q6o
- Added – Sticky sidebar functionality for property detail page
- Added – Pagination stats above property listings. https://tppr.me/QOM2p
- Added – Custom property search form support for inner pages
- Added – Support for New Custom Fields in property listing cards all over the theme
- Added – All contact fields support for Elementor Agents Grid Widget
- Added – All contact fields support for Elementor Agents Grid Two Widget
- Added – 5 new property detail page design variations (Learn more at https://youtu.be/0Rb8ajNRcN4).
- Added – Agent verification badge functionality for all agent display areas
- Improved – Image association for the uploaded property gallery pictures from the frontend dashboard.
- Improved – Tooltip visibility for all property cards when the round corners option is enabled
- Improved – The animation behaviour for the advanced search form
- Improved – The translation strings for multiple languages
- Fixed – Wrong sidebars issue on Agent & Agency listing templates
- Fixed – Additional fields duplication issue in the Elementor Search Form widget
- Fixed – Dashboard submit property form action buttons disabling issues
- Fixed – Sorting dropdown broken layout issue in property listing templates [Classic]
- Fixed – Notices issue in agents Elementor widgets when author view enabled
- Fixed – Demo import issues regarding attachments
Version 3.19.0 – Updated on 9th May 2022
- Added – New Demo ( https://sample.realhomes.io/demo05 ).
- Added – Custom Header support, Examples ( https://sample.realhomes.io/demo05/custom-headers/ )
- Added – Custom Footer support, Examples ( https://sample.realhomes.io/demo05/custom-footers/ )
- Added – New Search Form, Examples ( https://sample.realhomes.io/demo05/search-forms/ )
- Added – Ajax Pagination on all Listing, Search and Archive pages for Modern.
- Added – Option to hide meta info on the blog page.
- Added – Properties Min & Max Lot Size fields in the properties search.
- Improved – Search Form Top Tabs options for Property Types and Property Status.
- Improved – Search Form Default Selection for Property Types.
- Improved – iHomefinder IDX plugin styles for Classic and Modern design.
- Improved – The format of the Date in Login Modal as per WordPress global date format settings
- Fixed – Missing data warning issues of currency position and symbol on the Memberships CPT index page column.
- Fixed – Modern search form input border-radius issue for iPhone.
- Fixed – Various minor issues.
Version 3.18.0 – Updated on 4th April 2022
- Added – New Demo ( https://sample.realhomes.io/stress-test-demo/ ).
- Added – New Demo ( https://sample.realhomes.io/arabic/ ).
- Added – Custom Header/Footer support ( Header/Footer can be created using Elementor Page builder ).
- Added – New Elementor Widget [ Properties Slider 2 ].
- Added – New Elementor Widget [ Site Logo ].
- Added – New Elementor Widget [ Nav Menu ].
- Added – Automatically highlight sticky header navigation links when scroll reaches to related sections.
- Added – Discounted/Old price support for All Properties Elementor Widgets.
- Added – Agent License Number to single-agent pages.
- Added – Option to enable/disable Property Analytics column in Admin dashboard.
- Added – Option to hide property address.
- Added – Property Grid Card 2 and Grid Card 3 styles customizer settings.
- Added – Background image settings for banners in customizer.
- Improved – RealHomes Elementor widget [ Icons List ] various improvements.
- Improved – RealHomes Elementor widget [ Gallery ] various improvements.
- Improved – Missing customizer style settings for property list card.
- Improved – Multiple new filters ( https://realhomes.io/documentation/available-filters/ ).
- Improved – Compare properties template various improvements.
- Improved – Google Maps click behaviour.
- Fixed – Dashboard links bug in Login Modal Elementor Widget.
- Fixed – Search form select fields in safari.
- Fixed – image upload issue for submit property template in Iphone for Safari.
- Fixed – Deprecation notice generated by WP_User_Query.
- Fixed – Translation Duplication Bug for WPML.
- Fixed – Retina logo missing bug.
Version 3.17.0 – Updated on 3rd February 2022
- Added – New Demo ( https://sample.realhomes.io/modern03/ )
- Added – New Demo ( https://sample.realhomes.io/modern04/ )
- Added – New Elementor Widget [ Property Taxonomies ].
- Added – New Elementor Widget [ Properties Slider ].
- Added – New Elementor Widget [ Agent Single ].
- Added – Preset color schemes.
- Added – WordPress default date format on blog posts.
- Added – Customizer option to modify agent section WhatsApp and Call Now button labels on the single property page.
- Added – Customizer option to change buttons transition styles.
- Added – Property views column in the properties list table.
- Improved – Elementor Advanced search widget fields values preservation when searched.
- Improved – Properties highlighting feature on hover behavior for Half Map Template.
- Improved – Customizer settings related to Properties Templates & Archive section.
- Improved – Single property page head title RTL styles.
- Improved – Pages meta box presentation.
- Improved – Single property videos slider code.
- Improved – WooCommerce checkout page styles.
- Fixed – PHP 7.2 incompatibility & PHP 8.0 warning & notices.
- Fixed – An issue where property gets published on editing while the payment is pending.
- Fixed – Ajax error during submission of Elementor agent contact form.
- Fixed – Select dropdown item selections, when it is an integer value.
- Fixed – Elementor Breakpoints styles issue
- Fixed – Broken image icon issue when it is viewed in Elementor lightbox.
- Fixed – Custom styles application of header gradient and slider description featured tag.
- Fixed – Sort control dropdown opening issue for properties list templates when Optima Express plugin was active.
- Fixed – Outdated currency symbols.
- Fixed – Advanced search form fields text color difference issue.
- Fixed – Forms loader color issue when custom styles are enabled.
- Fixed – Various minor issues.
Version 3.16.0 – Updated on 23rd December 2021
- Added – New Demo ( https://sample.realhomes.io/modern02/ )
- Added – New Demo Single Property ( https://sample.realhomes.io/single-property-02/ )
- Added – New Elementor Widget [ Inquiry Form ].
- Added – New Elementor Widget [ Properties List Layout ].
- Added – An option to choose between pins or circles for the properties locations on the Listing and Archive pages Maps.
- Added – Color customization support based on the theme core color to the RVR Booking response-related messages.
- Improved – WhatsApp field in User Profile page.
- Improved – Sticky Header with more custom color options.
- Improved – Removed deprecated Elementor methods in RealHomes Elementor Widgets
- Improved – Footer Layout Options added.
- Improved – Global Ajax destination parameter defining code.
- Improved – Various improvements in Elementor widgets.
- Improved – Various Print Styles improvements.
- Fixed – Bugs related to PHP 8.0
- Fixed – New fields builder fields labels translation issue.
- Fixed – Blog Page Search Form display option was not working on single post.
- Fixed – Floor Plans Open/Close FontAwesome Icons issue.
- Fixed – Elementor Search Form widget dropdown z-index issue.
- Fixed – Full width Property Detail page slider counter issue.
- Fixed – Missing Title Box in Fullwidth Property Detail Page.
- Fixed – Dashboard properties status filter and search 404 issues for Hebrew language.
- Fixed – The floor plan accordion first item opening issue on fullwidth property template.
- Fixed – Various minor issues.
- Added – Membership free package subscription support.
- Fixed – Dual receipts creation issue upon membership package subscription.
- Fixed – Instant receipt expiration issue after membership package subscription.
- Fixed – Membership package expiration issue where it was not expiring sometimes on its end date.
- Vacation Rentals:
- Added – Booking checkout page fields auto-filled feature based on the provided information for the booking in the first place.
- Improved – Booking checkout page styles.
- Improved – Booking confirmation message styles.
Version 3.15.1 – Updated on 19th September 2021
- Refined styles and fixed few bugs reported after last update.
Version 3.15.0 – Updated on 14th September 2021
- Added – Single Property demo ( https://demo.realhomes.io/single-property/ )
- Added – Masonry gallery layout for property detail page (Modern).
- Added – Carousel gallery layouts for property detail page (Modern).
- Added – Thumbnails Two gallery layout for property detail page (Modern).
- Improved – Code with respect to performance.
- Improved – Typography customizer settings.
- Improved – Property card’s flexibility.
- Improved – Styles customizer settings with respect to Search Form’s colors.
- Improved – Property statuses settings to exclude from search.
- Improved – Agents customizer setting by adding a new one to show/hide properties count.
- Improved – Featured Properties Carousel elementor widget by adding autoplay functionality.
- Improved – Properties half map template’s user experience.
- Fixed – A bug related to login on the homepage.
- Fixed – A horizontal spacing but on the property detail page.
- Fixed – Keyword field’s placeholder setting application in Elementor based Search Widget
- Fixed – Property Thumbnails Gallery bug.
- Fixed – Envelop icon appearance issue in case of no agent contact form.
- Fixed – A conflict with Yoast Local SEO plugin.
- Fixed – iHomeFinder IDX header options.
- Added – iCalendar synchronization support.
- Added – Bulk prices support in a flexible way. Users can add multiple bulk pricing conditions, by adding the number of nights to be booked consecutively to get the discounted price.
- Added – Seasonal prices support in a flexible way. Users can set different prices per-night for the different periods depending on the low seasons and high seasons.
- Added – Custom additional fee support. Users can add a custom label, custom price, custom condition(per stay/per night/per guest/per guest per night), and calculation type (percentage or fixed).
- Added – Additional guests acceptance and related pricing controls.
- Added – Accommodation module to property detail page.
- Improved – Search Form’s UI.
- Improved – Availability calendar UI.
- Improved – Booking widget’s UI and UX.
- Improved – Included payment calculation details to the booking widget.
- Improved – Booking emails by including more details and improving the format.
Version 3.14.1 – Updated on 24th June 2021
- Added – Stripe’s Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) compliance to Memberships and Properties payments.
- Added – Customizer setting to modify Agent form’s default message.
- Improved – Contact form widget’s styles when used in Elementor.
- Improved – Full width property detail page’s gallery code and add related customizer setting.
- Improved – Gallery template’s image displaying approach.
- Removed individual membership template support (which were deprecated). Memberships are managed form user dashboard already.
- Updated – Theme’s POT file.
- Fixed – Photos duplication in property detail page’s Lightbox gallery.
- Fixed – Translated properties price modification issue.
- Fixed – Property’s print styles.
- Fixed – Lightbox gallery images issue for archive pages.
- Fixed – Booking editing issue in admin dashboard.
- Fixed – Inner level menu’s styles – Modern.
Version 3.14.0 – Updated on 5th June 2021
- Introduced – A modern and mobile-friendly lightbox to display gallery images, videos, and maps. ( https://inspirythemes.com/introducing-a-modern-and-mobile-friendly-lightbox-in-realhomes/ )
- Introduced – RealHomes WooCommerce Payments Addon to provide WooCommerce Payments support.
- Added – New Elementor Widget [ Hero ] – ( https://tppr.me/GxlMp )
- Added – New Elementor Widget [ How It Works ] – ( https://tppr.me/k1oet )
- Added – New Elementor Widget [ Testimonials Four ] – ( https://tppr.me/lhbjP )
- Added – New Elementor Widget [ Accordion ] – ( https://tppr.me/B6ZIP )
- Added – Property grid card’s design variation support for properties grid templates and archives. ( https://inspirythemes.com/property-card-design-variations-in-realhomes-modern/ )
- Added – WhatsApp and Call buttons to Agent’s contact widget on property detail page.
- Added – Agent’s sticky contact bar for mobile screens on property detail page that provides Message, WhatsApp, and Call buttons.
- Added – Functionality to send an automatic email notification to the property owner when his/her submitted property is published.
- Added – Functionality to warn the user before leaving the front-end property submission form with unsaved changes.
- Added – Virtual Tour embeds code support for front-end property submission form. Also added related customizer settings.
- Added – Multiple videos support for front-end property submission form and removed the old video URL field.
- Added – WooCommerce Payments support for the individual properties.
- Improved – Front-end property submission functionality by enabling Ajax based submission and updation.
- Improved – Admin side properties list by marking Featured properties.
- Improved – Dates in Elementor Properties widgets by making them compatible with WordPress date format.
- Improved – Add To Compare and Add To Favourite buttons for Elementor Featured Properties One widget.
- Improved – Elementor Search Form widget by adding labels margin-bottom controls.
- Improved – Save Search compatibility with WPML and Polylang plugins.
- Improved – Mortgage Calculator code with respect to usability.
- Improved – Featured Properties Widget behavior on property detail page by excluding current property from it.
- Improved – Customizer settings performance by disabling live preview reload where it was not required.
- Improved – Multisite registration and login form styles.
- Improved – Similar Properties module’s code.
- Improved – Contact page’s google map styles
- Fixed – Placeholder images.
- Fixed – Mortgage Calculator calculation problem when used in non-English language browser.
- Fixed – Favourite property issue with secondary language in a multilingual website.
- Fixed – Elementor Locations/Cities widget’s translation issue with WPML.
- Fixed – Sticky properties functionality.
- Fixed – Location selection bug in Classic Search Form.
- Added – WooCommerce Payments support for the Membership Packages.
- Improved – Memberships upgrade and downgrade process.
- Improved – Memberships packages interface and overall functionality.
- Improved – Membership subscription benefits adjustment according to the current published properties.
- Improved – Overall membership code for enchanced efficiency.
- Improved – Memberships notification emails contents and design.
- Improved – Memberships from various other aspects.
- Fixed – Receipt expiration problem when another receipt is already active for the same package.
- Fixed – Featured properties limit based on allowed numbers in a package.
- Vacation Rentals:
- Introduced – Freshly designed “Become A Host” page ( https://vacation-rentals.realhomes.io/become-a-host/ ) based on newly added Elementor widgets.
- Added – WooCommerce Payments support for the Vacation Rentals Bookings ( Now Instant Booking is supported with Payment).
- Improved – Vacation Rentals compatibility with WPML and Polylang plugins for multilingual use.
- Fixed – Property availability calendar synchronization between its translation properties.
- Improved various other things in the overall theme and plugins.
- Included Elementor templates JSON files in theme’s main package for your ease of use.
Version 3.13.1 – Updated on 23rd March 2021
- Fixed – Search Form’s Location field related bug.
- Fixed – Few other minor issues.
- Improved – Dynamic styles.
Version 3.13.0 – Updated on 17th March 2021
- Introduced – Freshly designed demo for Single Real Estate Agent
- Introduced – Save Search feature with related settings, to deliver Email alerts about newly published properties that match Saved Search criteria – https://tppr.me/wH9G0
- Added – New Elementor Widget [ Agent Profile – https://tppr.me/O3r0D ]
- Added – New Elementor Widget [ Properties Grid Four – https://tppr.me/jv2wE ]
- Added – New Elementor Widget [ Agents Grid Two – https://tppr.me/Zh24S ]
- Added – New Elementor Widget [ Testimonials Three – https://tppr.me/YDeTm ]
- Added – New Elementor Widget [ Agent Contact Form – https://tppr.me/dRqZY ]
- Added – Vacation Rentals related fields support to Homepage Slider – https://tppr.me/ig76n – https://vacation-rentals.realhomes.io/home-properties-slider/
- Added – Google reCaptcha V2 and V3 support to vacation rentals booking widget.
- Added – Vacation rental fields in Submit property form in User Dashboard.
- Added – Customizer settings to show Availability Calendar on property detail page based on selected property statuses.
- Added – Ability to select multiple values for locations, types and agent dropdown in search form if related customizer settings are enabled.
- Added – Pinterest and Youtube social icons support for Agent and Agencies – https://tppr.me/WdJyC
- Added – New metabox field for Contact Form Over Slider to redirect user after successful form submission.
- Added – Filter Buttons for Similar Properties on the property detail page to offer more choices – https://tppr.me/GPwi4
- Added – Basic compatibility for WooCommerce.
- Added – Share by email in property sharing section for Classic.
- Added – New code filter ‘ere_after_taxonomies_sub_menu’ to add submenu after property taxonomies.
- Added – Vacation Rental booked dates in REST API.
- Added – Widget settings to change ‘Featured’ label for featured properties widgets.
- Added – Settings to change ‘Featured’ label in Properties Elementor Widgets.
- Added – Favourites menu item for not signed-in visitors – https://tppr.me/YAYHu
- Added – Google reCaptcha V2 and V3 support for Property Submit form when Guest Property Submission is enabled.
- Improved – Inspiry Memberships plugin and its various aspects.
- Improved – Membership functionality to stop further property submissions when a user reaches the allowed limit given in the membership package.
- Improved – Memberships receipts emails by adding useful information.
- Improved – Property Submit visibility by disabling it for users without a membership package.
- Improved – Properties payments information in user dashboard properties list.
- Improved – User profile image code on the dashboard profile page.
- Improved – Functionality to auto assign current agent/author on property submit when ‘User & Agent/Agency Sync’ options is enabled from customizer.
- Fixed – Incorrect expiry date display on the user membership page.
- Fixed – Updated Property Status customizer settings issue, when Membership plugin is activated.
- Fixed – Featured properties counter updating issue, on user membership page.
- Fixed – Additional fields data saving issue, on User Dashboard’s property edit form.
- Fixed – Tabs scroll position in multi-steps layout while navigating next and previous on dashboard submit property page.
- Fixed – Images uploading issue on dashboard submit property page.
- Fixed – Dashboard Header menu dropdown opening issue in FireFox.
- Fixed – Dashboard Sidebar top spacing issue while scrolling on small devices.
- Improved – Ajax locations dropdown items loading.
- Improved – Share property section by making it independent from map section in Classic design.
- Improved – Google Map controls visibility for Half Map layout.
- Improved – Blog posts search results by removing the irrelevant post type.
- Improved – Search form customizer settings by grouping them into separate panels.
- Fixed – Advanced Search Form Elementor Widget’s price slider issue on small devices.
- Fixed – Booking update issue when changed manually from the backend.
- Fixed – Google API Key issue faced while setting up the Social Login.
- Fixed – Additional fields title translation and display in the search form.
- Fixed – Terms slug formatting issue for Russian and Hebrew languages while using WPML plugin.
- Fixed – Search form fields text vertical alignment in Classic design.
- Fixed – Button hover color in login model when custom styles customizer option was selected.
- Improved – RealHomes Vacation Rentals plugin.
- Improved – RealHomes PayPal Payments plugin.
- Improved – Inspiry Stripe Payments plugin.
- Improved – Properties Elementor Widget.
- Improved – Code with respect to WordPress 5.6 & 5.7 updates.
- Improved – Various other minor things.
Version 3.12.2 – Updated on 23rd December 2020
- Added – Drag and drop meta icons manager for property card related to properties Elementor widgets. https://tppr.me/1tMXH
- Added – New metabox field for contact page template to redirect user after successful contact form submission. https://tppr.me/YVs07
- Improved – Add to Favorite button by enhancing its funtionality to remove a property from favorites by re-clicking the same button.
- Improved – Phone number visibility on small devices when sticky header options is enabled in Modern design.
- Improved – Scroll to Top button by providing new customizer settings and also enabling its support for mobile devices. https://tppr.me/jgiq9
- Fixed – Properties search form’s property types value retention issue on search results page.
- Fixed – Location field selection issue on properties search form.
- Fixed – Search form fields duplication issue.
- Fixed – Min and Max prices validation bug.
- Fixed – Search form widget styles issue in sidebar in Classic design.
- Fixed – Compare properties template’s header background image display issue.
- Fixed – Search page map issue in footer area in Classic design.
- Fixed – Price formatting bug in mortgage calculator module and widget for property single.
- Fixed – Various other minor issues.
- Improved – Various other minor things.
Version 3.12.1 – Updated on 10th December 2020
- Fixed issues after testing with WordPress 5.6
- Improved code after testing with PHP Version 8
- Updated child theme
Version 3.12.0 – Updated on 3rd December 2020
- Introduced – A big new feature of Vacation Rentals ( search: https://tppr.me/8xIYV , rental data: https://tppr.me/6HUYu ) with Booking functionality ( https://tppr.me/RvVKD ), Availability calendar ( https://tppr.me/6FdTp ) and various other additions & improvements in this regard. A fresh demo and demo-import is added to represent this feature.
- Introduced – Freshly designed user’s frontend Dashboard ( https://tppr.me/IpBXE ) so that user can add/submit properties ( https://tppr.me/uT77P ) + manage those, manage his favorites ( https://tppr.me/9AkU4 ), manage his profile information ( https://tppr.me/OM7PF ) and manage his membership subscription ( https://tppr.me/X8uXx ). This new dashboard will be common for all design variations and is a replacement for existing templates ( Submit Property, My Properties, Edit Profile, Favorites and Memberships ). So these existing templates are deprecated as all future functionality will be introduced around this new Dashboard.
- Added – New Elementor Widget for Cities/Locations ( https://tppr.me/2HBk7 )
- Added – New Elementor Widget for Testimonials ( https://tppr.me/5MdSR )
- Added – New Elementor Widget for Call to Action ( https://tppr.me/GWHAy )
- Added – Option to switch from precise map location to approximate location. ( https://tppr.me/gBI3h ) Improved – Property Additional Details fields user interface ( https://tppr.me/jhsdQ ) and database structure. Also added related migration script to auto-migrate old fields data to new fields. Also added these fields to REST API ( https://tppr.me/fCb5Y ).
- Improved – Energy Performance feature by making it more flexible and customizable ( https://tppr.me/5gDl2 ). You can now add/modify/remove as many energy classes as you want and you can assign custom color to each energy class.
- Improved – Homepage sections re-ordering setting’s user interface from swap & replace to drag & drop.
- Improved – Property detail page sections re-ordering setting’s user interface from swap & replace to drag & drop.
- Improved – Existing Elementor widgets to work with Vacation Rentals ( https://tppr.me/HRAaC ).
- Improved – search form fields by introducing multi select functionality for couple of fields. ( https://tppr.me/hTWBZ )
- Improved – User & Agent/Agency synchronization functionality.
- Improved – Elementor custom template support for custom post type single pages and custom taxonomy archive pages.
- Improved – Breadcrumbs for Property detail/single page.
- Improved – Moved deprecated customizer settings related to submit property, edit profile, my properties, memberships and favorite pages to separate tab titled as “Deprecated”. ( https://tppr.me/se0lS )
- Improved – Mortgage Calculator’s options to restrict it to display on properties with specific status.
- Improved – User interface of existing select boxes by replacing select2 with bootstrap-select.
- Improved – Contact Information Widget for Footer by adding click-ability to given contact number.
- Improved – Property ratings user interface.
- Improved – Dynamic Locations fields by making it WPML compatible.
- Improved – Field Builder by adding WPML support.
- Improved – Overall WPML compatibility.
- Improved – Property print styles.
- Improved – Properties shortcode by adding AJAX pagination.
- Improved – Property Gallery meta box description.
- Improved – Styles at various places.
- Improved – Code through refactoring.
- Fixed – WPML translated property edit issue.
- Fixed – Featured property selection issue while submitting property through frontend.
Version 3.11.1 – Updated on 12th August 2020
- Added – Freshly designed Mortgage Calculator module and related widget for property detail page. This module comes with two design variations ( Circle and Line ) and its calculations are integrated with currency switcher.
- Improved – Contact Form Widget by adding Property URL and Property Title support in a resulted email when used on the single property page.
- Improved – Number of images cropped in the result of an image upload. We have refactored the whole code across the theme to utilize a fewer number of image sizes and provided new options in the Misc customizer panel to disable default image sizes cropped by WordPress that are not being used in RealHomes.
- Improved – Number of scripts and styles files included on page load to optimize performance. Also removed FontAwesome 4 and updated all icon usage to FontAwesome 5.
- Improved – REST API support by including update meta support.
- Improved – Menu behavior for mobile screens, the menu now flyback when the user taps on the rest of the screen.
- Improved – Agents and Agencies WhatsApp contact numbers by making them clickable to open in WhatsApp.
- Improved – Featured properties widget by adding an option to randomize properties.
- Improved – Property Views/Analytics front-end code to make it even more efficient.
- Improved – Login & Register page template by adding social login support.
- Improved – Submit and Add to Favorite buttons behavior by linking them to login popup if login requirements enabled.
- Improved – Customizer’s typography application consistency.
- Improved – Footer copyright text by adding fallback text with dynamic date support and a new option to show/hide.
- Improved – Demo Imports by moving related files to a separate plugin named “RealHomes Demo Import”
- Fixed – Profile icon issue in the header if the user has no Gravatar icon.
- Fixed – Gutenberg taxonomy UI bug related to Property Features and Property Types.
- Fixed – WalkScore map bug.
- Fixed – Color reset bug on child theme activation.
- Removed – Quick CSS setting and related code as it was deprecated many updates earlier.
- Updated – Translation Files.
- Updated – Included Plugins.
Version 3.11.0 – Updated on 26th June 2020
- Added – Properties Search Form Elementor widget that comes with lots of flexibility and customizability.
- Added – Custom-built currencies switcher with super easy configurations. So no third-party plugin is required now and newly engineered currencies switching functionality works in a smooth and reliable way.
- Added – Custom Webhooks URL support to feed agents and contact forms data to services like Zapier that you can integrate with CRMs like Zoho CRM.
- Improved – Social Login support for Facebook, Twitter, and Google by adding custom-built functionality based on the latest APIs. So no third-party plugin is required not for social login.
- Improved – Price display for property detail page by adding discounted price support.
- Improved – Front-end Edit Profile page by adding website and address fields support.
- Improved – Front-end Edit Profile page’s layout for Classic.
- Improved – Front-end Property Submission form’s gallery images upload module by improving its functionality.
- Improved – Front-end Property Submission by adding an option to customize the message that appears after property submission.
- Improved – Property price fields by adding price format preview while adding digits.
- Improved – Registration form’s support for additional fields.
- Improved – Social sharing by adding LINE support.
- Improved – Agent single page by adding customizer settings to show/hide properties.
- Improved – Agencies templates by adding sorting controls support through customizer settings.
- Improved – Homepage metabox based featured properties module by including a max number of properties option.
- Improved – Property video module by adding YouTube no-cookie video embed support.
- Improved – Property detail page’s layout functionality by adding metabox option to override global template/layout settings.
- Improved – Property detail page’s full-width layout by adding breadcrumbs support for Modern.
- Improved – Property detail page’s features module by adding an option to enable/disable the link to archive pages.
- Improved – Property meta boxes styles.
- Improved – Property detail page attachments module for Modern.
- Improved – Property submit button related options.
- Improved – Website field support for agents and agencies.
- Improved – Properties Grid Two Elementor Widget by adding a new option to show/hide the date.
- Improved – Properties templates filter settings by adding a new option to display only featured properties.
- Improved – News Grid Elementor Widget by adding new option to show/hide date.
- Improved – Homepage default slider’s height for small screen devices.
- Improved – Property views functionality.
- Improved – Styles at various places.
- Improved – Translation support.
- Fixed – Google Maps issue on half map search template when no properties were found.
- Fixed – Sub menu overlapping issue in Classic.
- Fixed – Classic single property gallery slider issue in Firefox.
- Fixed – Custom taxonomies loading issue in Gutenberg.
- Updated – Translation files for German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, and Turkish languages.
Version 3.10.2 – Updated on 1st May 2020
- Added – Guest property submission support.
- Added – Property attachments support to front-end property submission.
- Added – Features Elementor widget.
- Added – Login dialog Elementor widget ( for custom built headers ).
- Added – Contact form widget for sidebars and footer widget areas.
- Added – Slider Revolution support to the ‘Contact Form Over Slider’ module in home template.
- Added – Custom built ‘RealHomes PayPal Payments’ plugin for the individual property payments.
- Added – Grid layout support for the properties search templates in Modern design.
- Added – Agency selection field to user’s front-end edit profile page.
- Added – New setting to upload custom placeholder image for properties with no featured image.
- Added – Agent based grouping support for similar properties module on property detail page.
- Added – Description support for property custom taxonomies(Property City, Property Status, Property Type and Property Feature) archive pages.
- Added – New meta box to show/hide properties search form on property detail page in Modern design.
- Added – New fields (Website and Office Address) to the Agents and Agencies.
- Added – New setting to redirect user to a specific page after agent’s contact form submission.
- Added – Sorting controls support to the agents list template.
- Added – New setting to redirect user to a different page after successful property submission.
- Added – New style setting to change the footer background colour for Classic design.
- Added – New setting to show/hide banner title in Modern design.
- Added – WordPress page password protection support to properties templates.
- Added – Properties filter to Gallery templates.
- Added – filter hooks to query arguments in sidebar widgets for extensibility and customizability.
- Added – filter hooks to query arguments in all Elementor widgets for extensibility and customizability.
- Added – WPML support for all Elementor widgets.
- Added – Properties search form fields drag and drop feature’s localisation support for WPML.
- Improved – Memberships packages and their purchasing process.
- Improved – RealHomes Stripe Payments plugins for individual property payments.
- Improved – Theme SVG and raster icons inclusion to make them overridable from the Child theme.
- Improved – New user registration email template.
- Improved – Property analytics
- Improved – Sticky header in Classic design.
- Improved – Header styles for mobile in Classic design.
- Improved – Header Avatar in Modern design.
- Improved – Customizer settings localisation with WPML.
- Improved – User navigation on the properties favourite page in Modern design.
- Improved – Search width styles in Modern design.
- Improved – Property Types widget styles in Modern design.
- Improved – Properties Search form markup so its fields styles can be modified individually via CSS in Modern design.
- Improved – Main menu responsive style option.
- Improved – Individual Stripe Payments for the properties.
- Improved – Property print styles in Classic design.
- Fixed – OpenStreet maps cluster icon issue when some properties locations are same or very close.
- Fixed – Properties thumbnail issue on OpenStreet Map.
- Fixed – Publish property issue after purchasing a membership.
- Fixed – Phone number duplication issue on Contact page in Classic design.
- Fixed – Long property title display issue in next/previous property link on property detail page.
- Fixed – Thumbnails dimensions issue at few places.
- Fixed – First slide margin issue of Featured Slider Elementor widget for Modern design.
- Fixed – Forgotten Password link issue in Classic design.
- Fixed – Login/Register forms validation issue.
- Fixed – Banner hiding issue while using second header variation in Modern design.
- Fixed – Incorrect property popup issue on inner pages when using Half Map Property Template in Modern.
- Fixed – Gallery images max files upload issue on the submit property page.
- Fixed – Property video section’s title missing console warning on property detail page.
- Removed – PayPal IPN plugin requirement from the theme.
- Updated – Translation files for Spanish, Italian, German, French, Portuguese and Turkish languages.
- Updated – Included plugins.
Photos used in this theme are for demo purposes only and are not included as part of the theme license.