Web Themes & Templates

Reviews for RealHomes - Estate Sale and Rental WordPress Theme

1,307 Reviews

for Customer Support

Simplesmente fantástico, o tema é excelente e o suporte a cliente rápido, eficiente e super profissional.
Estão de parabéns.
Thanks Usman.

for Customer Support

Very good template with fantastic assistance! Top!

for Customer Support

Excellent support. I am completely new to WP and it is good to know I can reach out to Inspiry Themes for any assistance. Highly recommend anyone looking for a real estate theme purchases RealHomes, perfect for the real estate business!

for Customer Support

The best support provided! Quick response, solutions provided quickly, and they are very professional.

for Customer Support

I use this theme for one of my numerous websites. The developers are always updating and improving the theme. I don't have many issues, but when I do... they are so quick to respond and help correct it. I'm very pleased with the theme and even more pleased--and impressed!--with the customer support and technical support! You guys are amazing! Thank you!

for Customer Support

wonderful customer support. They reacted very quickly

for Customer Support

While the theme had some shortcomings and places that I believe should have been customizable, I am giving it 5 stars for the support provided by Usman. He went above and beyond to help me with custom code to make the website exactly what I needed it to be. I am very thankful that he was so willing to help and went out of his way to make my experience better. Thanks Usman!!

for Customer Support

Our experience with the support team has been really awesome.

for Code Quality

This is a great real estate theme! We have tried 3 other themes and tried to customize them but non of the themes were as easy and as clean as Realhomes. The guys have developed a bug free theme with easy to customize code and file structure. Very impressive work and we highly recommend it. (We are hardcore developers)

InspiryThemes

Author response

Thanks for your kind words to encourage our development efforts.

for Customer Support

Not only is it an awesome theme with great functionalities, the customer support is also doing a great job. All problems I had, (not being a developer) where solved and my page is exactly as I had wanted it. Highly recommended !

InspiryThemes

Author response

Thanks :)

for Design Quality

I give the Theme 10/10 overall. It does what we want it to do. It works well for us to implement our business Vision and Mission. It's easy to use, has loads of features/resources to select from, gives a good overall feel for presentation, pictures and layout. We love it more and more as we use it! Above all, support is excellent, on time and knowledgeable! We would not ask for better nor fault the Theme!

InspiryThemes

Author response

Thanks a lot for appreciating our work :)

for Customizability

fácil de personalizar, completa. me falta entrar mas en detalle a fondo pero lo básico y principal que ya mire esta muy bien.

me gusto.

for Design Quality

This site is truly the best overall theme I have found. I am not a web design professional - so I needed to rely heavily on the documentation which is clear, and gave me 90% of my answers when I got stuck. The other 10% came from support, which has been brilliant, and helped me create a site with the complexity, function and design that I had no right to expect based upon my level of experience. Minor changes outside of my scope of ability were done easily, for a very fair price! Flexibility, form, function - it's all in there. Thank you!

InspiryThemes

Author response

Thanks for your kind words to encourage our product and support service. Regards

by
by
by
by
by
by