This author's response time can be up to 10 business days.
amazing work!, GLWS!
Geat looking theme but the individual property listings don’t appear to be responsive, they dont resize down on my Samsung or HTC
Hi, which browser are you using? We were testing site Chrome for Android and everything was okay. Should you provide screenshots? Thanks
Hi, I was using the default browsers on the phone but I have now also tried Firefox on both phones and same problem. Its only affecting the individual listing page, everything else resizes fine just not that page.
Its the large images that are not resizing
Demo site was updated. Is it okay for you now? Cheers
No its still the same and I have just tried on my desktop here using the latest version of firefox and as you resize the window down the gallery photo gets smaller until you get past say the size of a tablet screen then the gallery photo jumps back up to its original fullscreen desktop size.
The gallery photo won’t scale below 538×260 in Firefox or IE 8+
Chrome is fine on desktop & mobile
Hello! Some pre-buy questions:
1. The homepage is customizable? You can put more informations (real estate offers, categories, etc.) on the homepage?
2. Is this theme translation ready?
3. Can more agents work on the theme to add properties?
Awaiting your answers with interests. Thanks a lot.
1. It depends what you want to put on the homepage but for simple things it is customizable. For complex homepage you will probably need to hire someone. Anyway we are considering to implement page builder to create more complex pages.
2. Yes it is. We have already generated PO files.
3. Sure just give them permissions.
About homepage, I mean if I can put more information on it? Like category listings, banners, etc.
Here you can see the widget areas so you got a lot places where to add new widgets.
Same question for every real estate theme, does this theme have any payment system that allow the site to charge users that want to put up their house?
Hi, there is no payment system integrated, yet.
clean work! i like it
Thank you very much
Hello again! Another questions:
1. Can the theme be used without google maps?
2. Can I add unlimited sidebars?
3. Can I put categories into the menus?
4. There are widgets to list category offers?
1. Yes the theme can be used without Google maps. We integrated Revolution slider subpage to see that you can use theme without google maps.
2. There is no support for unlimited sidebars yet. Adding into TODO.
3. Sure you can. This is already implemented in the preview.
4. Nope. Adding into TODO.
It will be nice to see more shortcodes in the future updates..Cheers and thank you for your anwsers
1. You can disable “Rent” only if you remove part of code in aviators/plugins/properties/templates/properties/filter.twig
2. provide URL in PM please
3. You need to install plugin for controlling on which pages widget should appear. We are using Widget Logic and in the condition field we put is_front_page()
4. Yes you can only with you change HTML. You can use Revolution slider if you want different content.
I did manage to solve previous questions. I used Widget Logic and it worked like a charm. Thank you very much! However, I did find out following questions:
1. Locations are taxonomy terms for properties so you can find them in main WP navigation.
2. You need to set an option for that in Settings -> Reading -> A static page (select below)
3. Quick fix: put an empty text widget in Footer Bottom Left widget area. I already got an update for that. If you can not wait PM me and I will send you package.
4. We are using “contact form 7” for creating contact form.
5. Property detail page is located in templates/single-property.twig. You can see that in this file we are including another templates which are located in aviators/plugins/properties/templates/properties/
6. Open wp-config.php and edit: define(‘WPLANG’, ‘zh_CN’); After that go into wp-content/themes/realia/languages and copy zh_CN.mo and zh_CN.po translation files here
Thank you very much for your feedback. This is our first WP theme so we will add more features in the future. Thanks
Thank you for your excellent help and great work. I have tried the latest release and I can now edit Locations and Property Types. I still have a few questions:
1. I use Widget Logic as you suggested, but how can I get place like /locations/sydney to display a map that only display Sydney properties. I have tried with category or page in Widget logic, I just can not figure it out for locations/sydney. Please help!
2. This page seems not working – http://www.crevision.org/blog/ it is linked to /blog page from manus settings. or should I link to one of the Categories. And also, FAQ /faq displays nothing.
3. There are many places where need to add into translation file, like Filter Now, or Send in the enqurie widget, please go to my demo site to look for more clues.
4. Say I have a location that is Sydney which belongs to Australia. I have added both Australia and Sydney into Locations, however Australia is the parent of Sydney. If I add a property that is located in sydney, in the home page filter, you will find two options: Sydney and Australia. In my mind, only Sydney should show up and Australia as the parent should not show up.
5. How can I have a footer section that looks like demo site? I did not find any widgets which allow me to achieve that.
1. Currency sign display is somewhat awkward in some places. See my example www.crevision.org. I believe the dollar sign should appear before the figures. And maybe Currency Sign should not be only one, take me for examle, I market properties in Eurozone, Australia and USA, that involves US dollars, Australia dollars , Euros and Chinese CNY
2. For new developments, it is likely to have price range. At current condition, the theme doesnt allow price range, size range or anything looks like $ 420,000 and plus. It would be a huge help if you can add range into price, size or bedroom numbers.
3. It would be a great help if the theme have a backup mechanism for theme settings. It is extremely helpful when we switch IDC providers or update the theme or wordpress.
4. You may want to include a list in the documents to tell us what kind of plugins you are using to make this theme awsome.
Thank you for your answers! What is your ETA for the next major update?
1. You should use this function to check if you are in the term archive
2. Did you set propert settings for blog page?
3. We are everywhere using translation functions. The problem is that POEdit is not able to recognize these functions in quotes. Thank you for pointing me at the wrong strings. I’m going to fix them right now.
4. If I understand correctly you want to display only not empty locations? Right?
5. Try to use just simple text widget.
1. How we can solve this? Do you want currency switcher? For each currency will be available: sign (before, after), code and format.
2. We will consider this option.
3. Where did you see this backup mechanism? I’m asking because have never seen the backup option in custom themes. Maybe its there the plugin for that.
4. Sure. Next update will include this list.
To answer your question for sugestions first.
1. For the currency, maybe you can provide a option to disable currency sign and let user manually add whatever currency sign they want in whatever positions.
3. For the backup mechanism, please go to this theme for reference: http://themeforest.net/item/crevision-responsive-wordpress-theme/3538153. If you need theme file, you can PM me. Oh, what the hell. Please go to this demo site http://test.crevision.org/wp-admin/ and using admin and 123456 to login. Theme has been activated, you should find backup options in the theme main settings.
For my problems:
4. No, thats not what I mean. Please go to my demo site: http://www.crevision.org. In the front page filter, if you click Locations part, you will get two options to choose: The first one is Sydney and the Second one is Australian Properties. What I mean is since Australian Properties is the parent of Sydney, then Australian Properties should not appear in the Location filter anymore. In case someone do need all Locations to be showed, it would better come out in a hierarchical style not like the present one.
Thank you for your time and patient.
I gotcha you. Adding this into TODO. Thanks
I will surely buy this theme! Congratulations!
Good theme. But the map icons when clicked don’t take to properties.
List your property page isn’t working.
If you can have a more customize look page for listing instead of the wordpress admin that would be great too.
Also if you can make small filters for amenities on an advance search page that would just take this template to the next level. Are the amenities editable and can we add to it.
Either way.. WELL DONE!
We will consider adding new filter options. When you click on the map icon you can see popup with the button on the property detail. Thanks
Excuse me what do you mean by saying “limit”?
sory for my bad english, i find my answer thank you:D
Great theme! Some pre-buy questions:
1. WPML is compatible?
2. It is possible to insert HOTELs (no rental but booking)?
Hi, we didn’t test WPML plugin yet. I thing it is possible to insert hotels instead of properties but there is no booking system in this theme. Thanks.
Bought the theme, install the theme, it gives me an error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home/rezident/public_html/wp-content/themes/realia/aviators/plugins/templates/templates.php on line 30
I cannot preview, I can NOT activate. What should I do? I did not expect this…
You are using PHP 5.2 where are not supported anonymous functions. Please switch to to newer PHP version. Anyway tomorrow I am going to upload fixed version. Thanks
The fixed version will work with PHP 5.2 also? Or not? Because my administrators from the shared hosting that I use told me that they do NOT know when they will update ...
Yep it will be working. We are supporting PHP 5.2 but this version is pretty old and unsupported. If you can, change the provider. Cheers
Hi, im getting an error.
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home/woningq/domains/woningq.nl/public_html/wq/wp-content/themes/realia/aviators/plugins/templates/templates.php on line 30
Nice job guys…A few ideas that would make it better though would be :
1 > instead of each property link taking you to another page, it would open the details in a lightbox enabling us to put a video tour/360 virtual tour/info etc.
That would make it more user friendly instead of going back and forth to different pages.
2 > Filter would narrow it down to icons on the map….I thought that was how it was going to work when I used the filter at first.
Nice looking theme. I cant seem to find the FRONT END page to add property. Can you show me where it is ? Can I edit property listings at the front end as well?
Front-end submission in this theme is solved by using WP native UI. Anyway you can click on “List your property” where you need to sign up and after that you can add your properties. Thanks
Theme looks nice as I said before BUT that is NOT Front End user submission.
If the user needs to go into the back end of WP to add a post, that’s not user Front End submission.
Once you have a nice form on the front end of the site for users to upload their details and edit their details, list showing all their posts, I’ll be back. I don’t want my users seeing the back end of WP at all.
Good luck with your theme though. By the way, there is another theme that does have a REAL user front end submission. I will however be keeping an eye on this theme as it is set up quite well.
We will definitely refactor “front-end” submission. Thanks
Any plans to improve the user front-end? Really there should be no black default WP admin bar at all. This is ultimately the deciding factor for me, because so many developers fail to built an actual front-end user experience. Seeing the default WP admin at all is a deal killer, no question about it.
Yes there is a plan to improve front-end submission. Now we are using just WP backend to allow user to post their properties. We will remove the admin bar for regular users in the next update. Thanks
1. please add some screens of the admin area! (on how)
2. multiple agents?(for the same property)
3.on the property page ,agents profile to show will be nice.
4.payment gateway (paypal and credit card integration,like authorize.net and mijireh.com!)
5.option for me as site admin to charge a fee for any user that want to list their properties for sale or rent
6.on the rental side,it was better to have a system ,with a calendar to choose between what dates is available or from what date will be available !
7.”open house” page for agents,where if they have a open house and they want to invite agents in the area,to be able to do that!,and must be a form where they can sign up ,that they will come ,on that day!,a calendar integrated will also be nice!...
8.when in property page,under that agent ,to have a link to “see more from this agent”
9.on home page map ,when you click on a icon,they come but needs to have a close “x” button.
10.also if possible to have “street view” integrated on the property page.
11.other thing will be nice on main page the icons to show a price.
long list ,but must fit my needs to buy.
i have been looking for a real estate all in one theme for a while so hope that one will come around that will fit my needs and have good support.
Hi, thank you very much for your tips. We will consider some of them in the next update. Cheers
well ,hope this is really soon,as i am ready to buy ,but i have to wait and see,just dont want to make the purchase and then this will take for ever on the updates.
You know this is pretty long list. We are just at the beginning of the cruise on ThemeForest so it will take a moment to make themes perfect in all possible ways but we will do our best. Cheers
well will be waiting to see,what updates you coming out first!
will like to see those done for now: 2,3,4,5,6 ,but i guess will take some time…
please can you list some screens from the admin area,for as to see ,when adding a property how and what is the process!
waiting for the update,curios ,in what will the update include from that list above!,thanks.
I’m sure that we will refactor front-end submission with user packages in the next mayor release. Thanks
okay,still waiting…have any clue when major update will come?
Hi, next week we are going to start working on update. Thanks
alquien puede ayudarme a instalar contenido de prueba, tal y cual esta en su demostración.
o indicarme donde están los pasos para cada instalacion
Hi, I don’t speak Spanish but Google Translate told me that you have problem with installation. The installation process is described in the documentation. Good luck.
Yes but when installing the sample information I export the folder does not export generates an error and demo content
Sorry but you must provide much more information. Do you have screenshot? Should you provide error message? Did you followed the steps from documentation?
we correct template for wordpress. ’s just bought.
REALIA folder within this folder the file EXPORT and climbed 404 showing off the template message.
Please PM me the screenshot. Thanks.
Dear figured me the following error when exporting wordpress
Sorry, there has been an error.
The file is empty. Please upload something more substantial. This error can cause you have your php.ini file uploads disabled or because post_max_size is set smaller than upload_max_filesize in php.ini.
does this great allow members to sign up and add there own properties for sale or can only admin add listings?
Users should register/login into the system and add their own properties. Only admins should publish the properties. This submission is done through WP backend. Cheers
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23.50
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work