This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Hello. I currently have all my listings on LockedON (https://www.lockedon.com/). Is it possible to import them to this theme / template using XML / FeedSync? Does this template support Easy Property Listings plugin?
You have to add manually
The site still does not fit my iphone. If you click on the homepage it doesn’t fit. If you click on a sub page it fits.
Hi, i replied you on forum with screenshot form my iPhone. I don’t see anything strange, but maybe i’m missing something. I attached screenshot about what i see on your website. Please reply on forum and send me what is wrong for you and i will fox. Thank you.
Hello Sir, Thank you about this good theme, we want to purchase it but want to ask about some points before purchasing
- Can we add extra fields to the property submit fields and show or hide the newly added fields to the search form? Also can we delete or edit any field from the default ones?
- Can we make the fields conditional, for example, if we want to show specific field to the form if specific option selected in other field (drop-down menu)?
- Do you have any page builder in this theme (if not, how we can add/edit sections like the demo)
- Can we show properties according to specific categories (taxonomies) like page show “For Rent” or other one show “For Sell” properties
- Can we show/hide any data about the properties (either from the default ones or the newly added ones by admins) from the front end view of the single property page?
- Is there front end property submission? Can the user which register for free and have the role subscribers submit properties from the front end with full options?
- Can you change the map to work by typing the address by the normal way not by using the Latitude and Longitude?
Looking Forward For Your Reply
For extra fields you have to add yourself manually. You can show/hide existing fields.
We have Visual Composer page builder. You can add sections using visual composer like demo or what layout you want
Yeah, you can show property according to specific taxonomies.
Yeah, you can show hide data
Role subscribers will have full front-end options.
It is already work like this, you just need to type address it will auto get Latitude and Longitude
Hello, Thank You for Your Reply.
About adding logic conditional custom fields, do you mean we can add the fields from the back end admin by the field manager or you mean add them by codding, if by coding, how far the support will help us in adding these conditional fields?
Also can we add these newly added fields to the search form to work within the search criteria (filtering)?
About role subscribers, do you mean that your theme have front end submission?
Hi – please can you fix the problem with the agent contact form asap? I submitted a ticket on 8 August #854570
you got reply
yes – but the agent contact form is still not working on Safari
I’ve just downloaded the updated version. It appears this theme now requires the visual composer plugin.
But when I click the install link, I get this error:
Installing Plugin: Visual Composer
Downloading install package from http://mydomain.com/wp-content/themes/realto-child/inc/plugins/js_composer.zip…
Unpacking the package…
The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature
When I checked that download source directory, there’s nothing there. So, do we still need to buy the visual composer separately?
Please contact on our support forum with website link and login
this was done in a test server. it’s not online.
Please put it online, our technical expert will check the issue
are you kidding me?
can you just confirm if the visual composer is included in the package or not?
yeah it is, please contact our support forum, we will send you latest version
never mind. found it already.
your installer looks for the plugin in wp-content/themes/realto-child/ when it is actually in wp-content/themes/realto/
Hello I want to ask several questions before purchasing:
1. Can I have 2 login systems one for persons and one for organizations? Or in login there can be checkbox if you are organization you will have additional fields name of organization etc.
2. Can I have different offers and different prices for example if you want to have your property on first page you pay different price or something like that?
3. I don’t want to have PayPal. Can there be automatically generated invoice sent to their mails, for bank transfer and I should have the opportunity to accept placement of add on web.
all these features not available in this theme
It is asking me for the parent theme. Do you know where it is?
I think you installed realto-child.zip, you also need to install realto.zip
the file says realto v2.2.4.zip, I try to upload it but it says “are you sure you want to do this” and then nothing happens. I will try to do it manually. I am a newbie here.
I contact you if I have further problems. Really love that theme of your’s I can’t wait. Thanks for the support.
You can contact on our support forum if you face any issue https://favethemes.ticksy.com/
Will I get the theme from scratch and have to add everything or to get what I see in the demo will have to upload the demo-xl-content.zip file too?
I want my theme to look like the holidays demo, can you send instructions I don’t know how to import. I can’t open the link in other people comments.
i told you to contact on support forum, they will help you
Hello, the client has a problem with the translation of the word “month” at individual properties. Loco plugin Translate this word in the template not found. How to translate the word “mont” at each price? Thank you. Lucy
please open ticket on our support forum with website link and login
Will you be releasing this theme to be compatible with Wordpress 6.1 ?
Yeah, it is
No it is not – there is a conflict which generates problem code in the property file upload section. This does not happen with older versions of Wordpress
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $18.50