Realtyc is anElementor Template Kit specifically tailored for real estate businesses and agencies. It offers a modern, sleek, and customizable design that is suitable for anyone, regardless of their technical knowledge or experience in website development. The kit includes a wide range of 17+ unique and stunning templates, each designed to showcase your property listings and services in an engaging and visually appealing way.
With its fully responsive layout, Realtyc ensures that your website will look great on any device or screen size. It also features a range of easy-to-use customization options, enabling you to tailor your website’s appearance to match your brand and business needs.
Whether you’re looking to create a website for a real estate agency, a property listing website, or a personal portfolio, Realtyc has everything you need to get started. With its user-friendly design and intuitive interface, this template kit makes it easy for anyone to create a professional-looking website that effectively showcases their properties and services.
- Great for Real Estate
- Fully With Elementor Free Version (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Simple, Modern and Clean Design
- No Coding Knowledge Required
- 17+ Ready To Use Templates
- Responsive & Retina Ready
- Easy & Fully Customizable
- Global Kit Styles
- Agent List
- Property List
- Property Detail
- Single Post
- Contact Us
- Form Contact
- Coming Soon
- 404 Page
- Elementor (Free)
- Jeg Elementor Kit
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
Detailed Guide: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000842846-How-to-use-the-Envato-Elements-WordPress-Plugin-v2-0
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How To Import Metform
- Import metform template
- Import the template where the form appears, then edit in Elementor
- Click the Metform widget in the column where the form should be and click Edit Form
- Select New, leave blank selected then click Edit Form button
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder button
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’
- Once the template is loaded, click ‘Update’
How to setup header in Jeg Elementor Kit plugin
- Go to Jeg Elementor Kit menu item > Header Template
- Click Add New Header
- Add condition > All Site and click Create
- Click gray folder icon to access My Templates tab
- Insert the header template.
- Customize and Save.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.