RecipePress is a Premium WordPress theme for recipes and other food related websites. It has various home page variations with 15+ independent section.
Frontend Recipe Editing & Submission
This theme allows your users to submit recipes using beautiful front end the recipe submission form. Users can also view their own recipes and edit easily without going to the backend. You can try submitting the recipe from the front end using the following access information.
Frontend Profile Management
Another beautiful feature in this theme is front-end profile editing where users can edit their details on the front-end in very easy looking form.
Delicious & Purpose-Oriented Design
RecipePress theme is a niche designed item. It has suitable templates for food and recipes related websites. It contains two recipe listing template variations and different recipe detail template modules. It also has chefs listing template to list chefs and other staff members of the team.
Special Recipe Oriented Features
This theme offers lots of recipe oriented features regarding Multiple Ingredients management, cooking steps management, nutrients management, tips and lots more.
WPML Multilanguage Plugin Compatibility
This theme is compatible with WPML Plugin which makes it easy to manage your website for users coming from different regions and languages
Another cool demanded feature is added in this theme which is shopping list management. You can add ingredients to the shopping list while viewing the recipe and print it right away.
Count Down Timer
Count down timer is the pretty cool feature which is available in this theme. The viewer can set a timer according to steps and listen it’s alarm when finished.
Schema and Microformats
This theme is fully compatible with Schema.org and Google Microformats regarding recipe item properties and blog contents. It allows your recipes to look cool in search results.
Search Engine Optimised
The HTML of this theme is hand coded and its code is validated and written according to the market’s best practices so your sites can get good ranking on search engines.
This is a fully responsive and device friendly theme. It is based on Bootstrap 3+ and fully compatible with bootstrap elements and classes which makes it easy to understand and customize.
It is coded by keeping in mind the latest screen quality of devices and technologies. Use of font-based and SVG Icons make this template fully compatible with small devices as well as big screens with retina displays.
Code quality of this theme is awesome. It has good use of comments around sections and explanations all around the template where needed. That makes this template easily customizable.
It has self explanatory and easily understandable theme options. It offers theme modules management at so many levels.
Ajax Contact Form
It has a functional contact template with a map and beautifully designed contact form which has Ajax based submission and lives validation. It can be easily configured with your email from theme options to receive messages. It is also explained in documentation to make it easy for users.
Package contains extensive and helpful html based documentation. This document contains information about almost all features of this template.
- Beautiful and Delicious Design
- Fully Responsive Layout – Built in twitter bootstrap 3+
- Four slider variations
- 15+ Home page independent sections
- 3 Footer variations
- Recipe Listings Grid and List based
- WPML Compatible Fully translation and multilanguage ready
- Different Styles for all Recipe Detail sections
- Nicely designed news page
- Schema and Microformat support
- Quick Shopping List features
- Multiple Ingredient Sets Features
- Chefs Listing and single template
- Contact Template With Google Map and AJAX based Contact Form Support.
- Many modular elements (info bars, button, toggles, tabs)
- Easy to Understand and Detailed Documentation Included
Thank you for purchasing RecipePress WordPress Theme. We truly appreciate it! If you face any problem which is out of the scope of documentation then you can come to our support. We will be very happy to help.
Version 1.4.0 – Updated on 20th August 2018
- * Added WPML Multilingual Plugin Support *
- Added Quick and easy testimonials plugin support
- Added extensive search form show/hide control on almost all templates
- Added Pre-login and submission control in theme options
- Added full site animation on/off control
- Fixed Next/Previous Arrows Problem in Single Recipe Template
- Fixed What’s Hot Home section three column height issue
- Fixed SEO issue regarding single recipe title
- Fixed Ingredients issue on print view
- Fixed Recipe custom banner issue
- Fixed inspiry_generate_taxonomy_options function error
- Fixed various microformat errors
- Improved Recipe list and grid view settings for search and archive templates
- Improved microformat structural data according to the latest schema.org guidelines
- Improved Recipe Type label in slider variation two
- Improved Theme Options by related categories
- Improved Method Step control using meta fields
- Improved One-Click Demo Functionality
- Improved translations
Version 1.0.3 – Updated on 29th April 2017
- Added email and external URL buttons to shopping list
- Added chefs listing count
- Added recipes count on chef single template
- Added title for recipes listing on chef single template
- Fixed chef wrong ID problem for recipes listing
Version 1.0.2 – Updated on 17th March 2017
- Added AJAX Login/Register/Lost Password functionality
- Added theme options for restricted members
- Removed Admin bar for subscribers
- Fixed recipe grid listing stretch issue
- Improved default page styles by adding bordered white background
- Improved top login nav view with dropdown
- Improved Quick and Easy FAQs plugin styles
- Improved Advance search dropdown colours
- Improved Login form styles
- Various minor styling Improvements
Version 1.0.1 – Updated on 14th March 2017
- Fixed rating ‘Already Voted’ issue
- Changed author image size for single recipe
- Improve Print styles for single recipe
- Various Styling Improvements
Version 1.0 – Launched on 9 March 2017
- - Initial Version
We are also happy to announce that the theme was featured among the best Food and Recipes WordPress Themes on PremiumCoding.
jQuery Form Plugin
Demo images from ShutterStock
Demo images from Fotolia