NOTE: This is WordPress (WooCommerce) version of the RedParts template. Also available:
If you do not know (or are unsure) which version you need, feel free to ask using the contact form on this page.
RedParts — Auto Parts WordPress Theme is a responsive template with a unique Spaceship header layout designed specifically for your next auto parts store.
Purchased package includes:
- Elementor Page Templates
- 100% Responsive Layout
- Two header layouts
- RTL/LTR Supported
- Five different color schemes
- Powerful mobile menu
- With auto parts store features
- 100% Responsive Layout
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS
- CSS3 Animation
- SVG & Font Awesome Icons
- Roboto Google Font
- Compatible with all major browsers
- Four shop layouts
- Offcanvas filters
- Account pages
- Vertical Megamenu
- Photoswipe gallery
- Search suggestions
- WPML plugin compatible (purchased separately)
- WooCommerce (https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce/)
- WOOCS – WooCommerce Currency Switcher (https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-currency-switcher/)
- Contact Form 7 (https://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7/)
- Elementor (https://wordpress.org/plugins/elementor/)
- MC4WP: Mailchimp for WordPress (https://wordpress.org/plugins/mailchimp-for-wp/)
- Redux Framework (https://wordpress.org/plugins/redux-framework/)
Supported but not included plugins
- WPML (https://wpml.org/)
NOTE: Images in the demo are not included in the purchased package.
Version 1.9.0 – June 14, 2021
- New: A special type of product attribute for handling attributes with a large number of values;
- New: Added autoplay options for all blocks containing carousels;
- Performance: Cache initial data for vehicle search;
- Fixed: “Sorry, no content area was found on your page…” error when editing Elementor templates.
Version 1.8.1 – June 9, 2021
- Fixed: Vehicle picker broke after updating WooCommerce to version 5.4.0.
Version 1.8.0 – June 8, 2021
- New: Option to hide subcategory thumbnails;
- New: Option to customize the number of category columns on the shop page;
- New: Added autoplay option to block slideshow;
- Performance: Lazy-loading offscreen images;
- Performance: Serve images that are appropriately-sized;
- Performance: Reduced the amount of unused HTML from the product card element;
- Performance: The ability to lazy load megamenus (enabled by default);
- Fixed: View options block on the shop page is displayed even if there are no products to show;
- Fixed: A warning is displayed at the bottom of the page if the RedParts Sputnik plugin is active and the WooCommerce plugin is disabled;
- Fixed: An error occurs in the /partials/mobile-header/menu.php file if the WooCommerce plugin is disabled.
Version 1.7.0 – May 31, 2021
- New: Ability to show the year selected by the user in the vehicle name instead of the year of production start;
- New: Added “Block Attributes Finder” unlike the usual “Block Finder”, the data for this block is taken from the product attributes and not from the vehicle fields;
- New: Added blank functions.php to the child theme;
- New: Added a special variable *_ range to display the range of the start and end of production in the vehicle name;
- Fixed: Compatibility filter resets when moving to another category.
Version 1.6.1 – May 16, 2021
- Fixed: Importing vehicles too slow when importing with compatibility information, even with few database entries;
- Fixed: On the product page, the “Add to cart” button is displayed incorrectly if there is only one product left in the inventory.
Version 1.6.0 – May 15, 2021
- New: WPML plugin support;
- New: Added the ability to display a short description of the product in the catalog instead of featured attributes;
- Fixed: If an HTTP error occurs during the import or export of vehicles, the process hangs without notifying the user about the error;
- Fixed: When re-importing vehicles with compatibility information, extra vehicles with a number in the name are created in the database;
- Fixed: In Firefox, the default stepper arrows are displayed in the number input control along with the custom ones;
- Fixed: In the year selector in the block finder, a zero year is displayed if there is a compatibility attribute with a value created before specifying the vehicle attribute;
- Fixed: Sometimes the export of vehicles may freeze if there is a vehicle with empty vehicle fields.
Version 1.5.1 – April 30, 2021
- Fixed: The rating column is shown even if the product reviews functionality is disabled in the WooCommerce settings;
- Fixed: Untranslatable hard-coded string “Active Filters”;
- Fixed: style.css of child theme is not loading.
Version 1.5.0 – April 26, 2021
- New: Search suggestions;
- New: Ability to completely disable compare and wishlist functionality;
- New: Ability to hide the cart, wishlist and my account indicators from the header;
- New: Ability to hide indicators from the mobile menu;
- New: Error messages when importing vehicles are now more clearer;
- Fixed: Broken theme image preview;
- Fixed: The garage indicator is not hidden in the mobile menu if the auto parts store features is disabled.
Version 1.4.0 — April 19, 2021
- New: Customizing rows in a comparison table;
- New: On the search page, replace the page title with the vehicle name, if the search query is empty and the filter by vehicle is active;
- New: Support for up to three nested menu items in a mega menus;
- New: The ability to hide the garage page in my account;
- Fixed: Too long right padding of navbar items without submenus on small desktop screens;
- Fixed: The vehicle page does not display products compatible with all vehicles;
- Fixed: Inconsistent vehicle page URLs;
- Fixed: Parts search by vehicle (in the header) does not work if the vehicle name contains non-English characters;
- Fixed: The description of the vehicle is not hidden even if you make it empty in the settings;
- Fixed: The vehicle field of type “year” does not work if it is the last in the field list;
- Fixed: An error occurs when trying to import vehicles with non-ASCII characters in the name.
Version 1.3.0 — April 5, 2021
- New: Import and export of vehicles and compatibility information;
- New: Ability to specify the order of vehicle field options;
- New: Ability to show/hide compare link and currency switcher on the topbar;
- New: Ability to specify a custom logo in the “RedParts: Footer Contacts” widget instead of the global one;
- Fixed: Missing styles for “Recent Viewed Products” widget;
- Fixed: Specifying a URL doesn’t affect anything in the block-slideshow;
- Fixed: Gap between the header and search bar overhang in the spaceship header layout.
Version 1.2.0 — March 17, 2021
- New: Ability to customize vehicle fields (Year, Make, Model, etc.);
- New: Ability to customize search placeholder;
- New: Ability to ignore redparts_demo_options parameter in URL;
- Fixed: RedParts Sputnik plugin settings are not displayed;
- Fixed: Incorrect search box width in classic header layout on small desktop screens;
- Improved documentation.
Version 1.1.0 — March 4, 2021
- New: The theme is adapted for non auto parts stores;
- New: Added the ability to search for products by the SKU and specified attributes;
- New: Added the ability to disable vehicle search by VIN;
- New: Added compatibility with WordPress 5.7;
- Fixed: Shop page layout “5 Columns Full” is not responsible.
Version 1.0.0 — February 23, 2021
- Initial Release.