Regolith is a fully Horizontal and Responsive Shopify theme that utilises the latest and greatest technologies in web development, to achieve a truly unique look and feel. It works great on mobile devices, tablets and computers. The horizontal layout will not only make your products stand out, but will also provide a more efficient use of screen space in an era dominated by wide screens.
The theme is highly customisable and features a beautiful Parallax effect. Your products and posts will look better than before. Regolith will automatically split them into nice and even newspaper style columns, that will intelligently reshape themselves, to fit your screen perfectly at all times. Regolith is great for selling products of any kind – everything from fashion clothing all the way to computer hardware – will look awesome and sell well.
Regolith is made by a verified Shopify Expert
Regolith Shopify Theme
- Unique horizontal theme layout.
- Responsive design – works perfectly on desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Parallax scrolling.
- Product image zoom & lightbox
- Unlimited image slider for products
- Contact form with google maps support.
- Newsletter signup form (with mailchimp support).
- All icons are from font awesome (they are free, easy to change and retina ready).
- Drop down menu (2 levels).
- Tight and easy to edit HTML and CSS3.
- Social media sharing.
- Beautiful typography
- SEO optimised.
- Compatible with all major modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer 9+).
- Great customer support from the highly rated author in the unlikely case you run into problems.
- And many more cool features.
v1.0.2 - November 1st * FIxed issue with social share v1.0.1 - October 16th * Improvements for general compatibility with Shopify Apps; * Added the option to choose between dropdown & text type product quantity field; * Other minor bug fixes and improvements;
Want to learn more? Check out Regolith documentation.
Help and Support
If you need help with this theme, please visit our support forum. Please note that we are located in Europe, so support is available only at European daytime during working days. It may take up to 48h for well detailed response to your problem.
Please note that we only provide support:
- In case of errors in our product
- To advise you about using our product’s features
We DO NOT have to:
- Assist you in modifying you’re website, for example, changing colors of buttons, moving sections etc. (Since we are really nice, we usually help customers out with little and easy things anyway)
- Create custom functionality for you (It’s like writing to Microsoft and asking for custom built version of Windows)
- Teach you HTML & CSS