Gavias Remito is a modern News, Magazine Drupal 8 Theme with clear and elegant design. It is perfect for both traditional multi-category magazine or modern thematic news portal.
This theme is a Modern Multipurpose News, Magazine & Business Drupal Theme suitable for any type of website, magazine website, personal, business or corporate use. With a perfect and impress design, Remito comes to customers with a modern look, eye catching and friendly.
Gavias Remito Theme is built with Gavias Block Builder, the amazing drag and drop builder allows you build professional block in just some simple clicks. In addition, with over many widgets integrated, building content is never easier.
Gavias Remito theme apply the latest web technologies: Drupal 9.x, Bootstrap 3, SASS, HTML5, CSS3, Font Awesome 4 ….
Remito theme support Paragraphs modules https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vtk5VY0dFCU&t=10m5s
- Compatible with Drupal 8.x and 9.x
- 6 home page demo
- Drag & Drop Block Builder – Video guide
- Ajax tabs magazine
- Ajax load gallery
- Paragraphs modules: Text, Gallery, Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vtk5VY0dFCU&t=10m5s
- Two installation options: Fresh Installation and for Existing Installation. HD Video
- Mega magazine
- Custom type: Article, Video, Gallery
- Post Format: Image, Gallery, Video
- Customization – customize(color, background…)
- Fully responsive design
- Powerful Grid system
- Boxed style and Full width style
- Powered by HTML5/CSS3/Bootstrap
- Valid XHTML and CSS markup
- Fast & Friendly support
- Support CSS Development
- Well organized & documented
- Tested with W3C validator
- And more…
- Contact us via email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Updates & Changelog
14 February 19
* Update drupal core for fresh-installation * Update gavias_blockbuilder module
4 October 18
* Update drupal core 8.6 for fresh-installation
30 June 18
* Update drupal core 8.5.4 for fresh-installation
9 March 18
* Update drupal core 8.5 for fresh-installation
24 December 17
* Update Style for OWL Carousel
You need go to /admin/config/development/performance -- and clear cache.