Caliber is a unique Responsive WordPress Theme. Easy to setup, even for beginners. The drag and drop page builder shows changes as you make them. Edit content in a live, frontend view, with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and make decisions with confidence as you build an amazing website!
The perfect tool for anyone to create a website quick and easy. Using the responsive WordPress theme, Caliber, you can make websites fast. Built on the popular Runway WordPress Framework, Caliber is designed to make your content beautiful and easy to read. Keep visitors on your website longer and get more leads with a professional, responsive and easy to use website.
Beautiful on Any Screen
The responsive design looks great on desktop and mobile devices! Add your content and let Caliber do the rest. Each page is instantly adapted to fit any screen size. Having a responsive website helps get better search rankings and more visitors.
Shows Content Faster
Content and images display quickly with Fast Load™. This allows larger images to load in the background while users see a lower resolution image temporarily. When the hi-resolution image is ready it fades in for a smooth and seamless user experience. This works in responsive views and with any device to give your content a professional feel down to the last detail.
Social Media Integration
Embedded support for YouTube, SoundCloud, Vine, self-hosted video, audio plus much more. We’ve integrated these powerful social media connections directly with Caliber, and they’re responsive too! No fiddling with settings or writing shortcodes. Paste a link and let Caliber do the rest.
I’ve heard enough. Show me this amazing responsive WordPress theme already!
Even more theme features:
- Super-ultra-mega responsive
- SEO optimized
- Drag and drop page editor
- Live edit – see your content in the page as you type!
- Custom headers and footers
- Blog templates
- Post formats
- Video: YouTube, Vimeo, Vine, self-hosted and more.
- Audio: SoundCloud, self-hosted and more.
- Fast Load ™ for images
- Author details in posts
- More posts by author links
- Preview post navigation for next/previous
- Contact forms using Ninja Forms
- Error page custom templates
- Custom sign in
- Color controls
- Font picker with Google fonts
- Mobile browser theme color
- Content blocks for reusable content
- Retina ready and hi-dpi support
- Beautiful commented code, because the details matter
- All Photoshop files included
- and so much more…
Looking for support?
Help and Support
Please post support questions to our Help Center. We have many useful resources on our Help Center including support forums and tutorials.
Get News and Updates
Looking for information about new releases and theme updates? Subscribe to our emails or follow us on Twitter and we’ll do our best to keep you informed.
UPDATE – VERSION 1.1.13 (October 18th 2020)
- Fixed color picker not working (enabled jQuery Migrate for admin).
- Code refactoring.
UPDATE – VERSION 1.1.12 (July 15th 2020)
- Refactored and further optimised the code that checks on packaged plugins, resulting in faster page loads front-end and in admin, especially on busy shared servers.
UPDATE – VERSION 1.1.11 (June 17th 2020)
- Optimised packaged plugin checks.
UPDATE – VERSION 1.1.10 (February 22nd 2020)
- Fixed some PHP v7.4+ notices.
UPDATE – VERSION 1.1.9 (January 9th 2020)
- Fixed undefined constant warning.
- Removed border around login form.
UPDATE – VERSION 1.1.8 (February 21st 2019)
- Fixed “continue” error in PHP v7.3+.
UPDATE – VERSION 1.1.7 (February 2nd 2019)
- Fixed plugin installer outputting “An error has occurred” on all pages.
- Updated Plugin Installer extension to v0.9.9.
- Removed redundant code that disables Gutenberg.
UPDATE – VERSION 1.1.6 (July 25th 2018)
- Disabled the Gutenberg plugin and nag.
- Added exported demo contact form to theme package.
UPDATE – VERSION 1.1.5 (May 24th 2018)
Updates and fixes
- Updated Static Content Blocks plugin to v1.0.5.
- Updated Plugin Installer extension to v0.9.8.
- Updated Posts Format extension to v1.0.3.
- Fixed overlay background layer on top of content in Beaver Builder.
- Fixed creating a gallery for the Gallery post format not working with WordPress v4.9.
UPDATE – VERSION 1.1.4 (June 30th 2017)
Updates and fixes
- Updated Simple Theme Portfolio plugin to v1.0.1.
- Fixed portfolio meta “Order” value missing in admin.
- Fixed styling for Beaver Builder instance of blog posts when not a “full browser width” layout.
- Style tweak to the author page for small screens.
- Style tweak for archive pages on small devices.
UPDATE – VERSION 1.1.3 (March 16th 2017)
Updates and fixes
- Updated Live Editor plugin to v0.8.3.
- Fixed name clash with another Live Editor plugin.
- Improvements to Google Font selector.
- Added support for Google Font character sets.
- Fixed unwanted top padding added to Cover template when setting an opaque menu background.
- Fixed a PHP notice.
UPDATE – VERSION 1.1.2 (January 27th 2017)
- Style updates and adjustments for Beaver Builder content.
UPDATE – VERSION 1.1.1 (January 18th 2017)
- Updated Static Content Blocks plugin to v1.0.4.
- Updated Plugin Installer extension to v0.9.7.
- Updated Sidebars extension to v0.8.5.
- Updated Post Formats extension to v1.0.2.
- Improved starter kit import to deal automatically with timeouts.
- Code cleanup and refactoring.
UPDATE – VERSION 1.1.0 (December 24th 2016)
- Added compatibility with Beaver Builder.
- Updated Live Editor plugin to v0.8.2.
- Updated Plugin Installer extension to v0.9.6.
- Updated Font Awesome to v4.7.0.
UPDATE – VERSION 1.0.3 (November 9th 2016)
- Fixed Font Awesome update being trumped by the Live Editor plugin.
- Fixed portfolio navigation not showing correct project excerpts.
UPDATE – VERSION 1.0.2 (October 5th 2016)
Update and fix
- Updated Plugin Installer extension to v0.9.5.
- Fixed some slideshow plugin shortcodes not working in header content block.
UPDATE – VERSION 1.0.1 (September 9th 2016)
Updates and fixes
- Updated Live Editor plugin to v0.8.1.
- Updated Plugin Installer extension to v0.9.4.
- Updated Font Awesome to v4.6.3.
- Updated list of Google Fonts.
- Fixed font options not working properly in WordPress Customizer.
- Fixed double lightbox on Live Editor images.
- Fixed content not always displaying on top of row video backgrounds.
- Fixed Live Editor not working properly with WPML redirect visitors option.
- Fixed some PHP notices.
RELEASE – VERSION 1.0.0 (May 16th 2016)
- No changes yet.