Latest Version 13.0 – August 13, 2018
WordPress 4.9.8 Ready
Restaurant WordPress Theme
Vincent Restaurant WordPress Theme suits for those who want to create a website of restaurant, butchery, pizzeria or a food delivery service. We initially knew that shop functionality is not required by all website owners, so we’ve decided to provide you with the ability to create a simple menu and describe your services on your restaurant website. And if you want to sell online, you’ll be happy to hear that the theme supports WooCommerce plugin which has become the world’s leader in the field of building web stores with WordPress.
Restaurant Menu, Team and Visual Page Builder
We are ready to offer 6 pre-configured restaurant homepages that can be used for different purposes depending on the nature of your business. 3 layouts are available for displaying your menu. You’ll also get 3 unique contacts pages including the ones for such companies that run a few affiliates and own several business addresses.
In addition, we’ve made sure you’ll be able to introduce your team to your users. Just utilize the custom elements for Visual Composer to make content editing as simple as possible.
If you’d like to delight your customers with beautiful photos of your products and their short description – Slider Revolution is here to help. It is considered to be one of the recognized leaders in its niche.
It’s worth to say that Visual Composer and Slider Revolution (their licensed versions) are already included in the package with our theme, so you won’t have to buy them separately and you’ll be able to significantly save your costs.
Demo Content Import, Multilingual and Mobile Version
We’ve made our best to provide you with full demo content in the shortest possible time. That’s why we’ve added One Click Demo Content Import feature into the theme. After the theme activation you’ll be suggested to automatically install the necessary plugins and import the demo content. You’ll only have to accept this and click a single button.
Vincent is a translation ready restaurant theme. This means you can use any translation plugin for translating it into any language. Be sure, you won’t have any troubles with this task.
On top of all of this, we’ve invested much effort to create mobile version of the website, as modern surveys and analysis say that food delivery orders are often placed via mobile devices. You can feel confident as for the fact that your restaurant website looks attractive on all modern handheld devices including tablets.
- Extremely Customizable
- WooCommerce Ready
- Visual Composer Drag-and-Drop Page Builder ($34 value)
- Slider Revolution ($25 value)
- Pixel-Mafia Custom Elements for Visual Composer
- 6 Restaurant Home Page Layouts
- 3 Restaurant Food Menu Layouts
- 2 Absolutely Unique About Pages
- 3 Types of Blog
- 3 Contact Templates
- One Click Demo Content Import
- 24/7 First-Class Support with 5 Stars
- Seo-Ready & Mobile Friendly (compatible with SEO Plugins like Yoast)
- Multilingual & Translation Ready
- Compatible with Latest WordPress Version
- WordPress Multisite Ready
- Responsive. Fluid. Retina Ready
- No Coding Skills Required
- Custom CSS and JS
- Unlimited Colors
- Child Theme Compatible (includes basic child theme)
- Cross-Browser Compatibility
- Pixel Perfect
- Contact Form 7 Plugin Support
- Fullscreen Gallery Slider
- Logo upload
- Make Logo Retina Ready
- Easy to use for any type of website (Restaurant, Pizza Cafe, Portfolio, Interior, Real Estate, Model, Agency and more.)
- Many pre-built Pages (Demo Import)
- Home (1-6)
- Menu (1-3)
- Fullscreen Gallery
- About 1
- About 2
- Blog Fullscreen
- Blog Grid
- Blog Standard
- Single Post
- Standard Post
- Image Post
- Audio Post
- Video Post
- Quote Post
- Link Post
- Shop with Products
- Contacts Page with Sidebar
- Contacts Page with Gallery
- Contacts Page with Multiple Maps
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3
- 404 Page with Custom Design for Restaurant
- Google Maps Support
- Strong Focus on Typography and Usability
- XML File with Demo Content
- Loading Items with AJAX
- Custom Post Formats
- Advanced Typography with 650+ Google Fonts
- Well organized, commented & clean code
- Fullwidth & Standard Layouts
- Performance enhancements for fast and reliable websites
- Compatible with Many Popular Plugins
- Free Lifetime Updates
- And more…
Please note that images used on Pixel-Mafia demo sites are for demo purpose only. They are not included into the product’s package and doesn’t come with it.
Updates & Changelog:
Version 13.0 – August 13, 2018
- Fixed a problem with maps. - Fixed a problem with a full-screen slider and 1200-pixel height monitors. - Fixed small problems with CSS.
Version 12.0 – July 4, 2018
- Updated Visual Composer (5.5.2). - Updated Slider Revolution (5.4.8). - Info Box can now be a link. - The shopping cart is now automatically updated (no page reload is required). - The top indent is removed from the content container when the transparent header is turned on and the page header is turned off. - Replaced the function woocommerce_clean on wc_clean since it deprecated. - The top margin is removed from the page header block when the transparent header is enabled.
Version 11.0 – June 6, 2018
- When the store links are disabled in the customizer, now in the Custom Products module when you click on the preview of the product, it opens its big picture. - The option of the customizer for selecting the type of preview of the product (square or round) is improved. - Added styles for the WooCommerce search widget.
Version 10.0 – May 3, 2018
- Updated Visual Composer (5.4.7). - Updated Slider Revolution (184.108.40.206). - Fixed CSS for Custom Products widget. - Fixed some responsive issues.
Version 9.0 – April 1, 2018
- Images in the Custom Product Listing are now clickable. - Fixed issue with price filter widget when using space between number and currency.
Version 8.0 – March 23, 2018
- If no Featured Image is set for the product, a standard WooCommerce image is displayed. - Updated Envato Market Plugin.
Version 7.0 – March 5, 2018
- In the Product Listing module, you can choose which product categories you want to display. - Small CSS optimization.
Version 6.0 – January 6, 2018
- Links to social networks can be opened in a new window.
Version 5.0 – December 11, 2017
- Added social icons in footer. - Fixed excerpt in blog listing. - Fixed background for Vimeo video. - Fixed translation for the shopping cart in header.
Version 4.0 – November 28, 2017
- Updated Visual Composer (5.4.5).
Version 3.0 – November 21, 2017
- Updated Visual Composer (5.4.4). - Fixed image carousel initialization in posts with images post format.
Version 2.0 – November 16, 2017
- Updated Visual Composer (5.4.3). - Updated Slider Revolution (220.127.116.11.1). - Now Counter Element starts counting from 0 and rises up. - Fix issue with image post format slider on first load. - Now the images in the Product Listing and Best Offer elements are automatically rounded. - Small CSS fixes. - Added ability to hide post meta, title, featured image, excerpt and read more in Blog Element.
Version 1.9.5 – November 1, 2017
- Updated Visual Composer (5.4.2). - Updated Slider Revolution (18.104.22.168). - In the settings of WooCommerce added sorting products by date.
Version 1.9.4 – October 13, 2017
- Fixed issue with auto install Slider Revolution with TGM
Version 1.9.3 – October 4, 2017
- Small CSS fixes.
Version 1.9.2 – September 18, 2017
- Updated Visual Composer (5.3). - Updated Slider Revolution (5.4.6).
Version 1.9.1 – September 5, 2017
- Added ability remove links to product page.
Version 1.9 – September 1, 2017
- Added ability to disable the shop functions on your website. And continue using the site only as a static restaurant menu. - Improved compatibility with GoDaddy hosting. Some people previously could get an error about the impossibility of importing demo content.
Version 1.8 – August 5, 2017
- Updated Visual Composer (5.2.1). - Updated Slider Revolution (22.214.171.124).
Version 1.7 – August 1, 2017
- The "Quick Contact (PM)" widget now supports html. - Fixed Image Carousel CSS.
Version 1.6 – July 10, 2017
- Updated Visual Composer (5.2).
Version 1.5.1 – July 6, 2017
- Fixed CSS for variable products.
Version 1.5 – July 2, 2017
- Product Listing Element fix. - Some minor CSS improvements.
Version 1.4 – June 21, 2017
- Added One Click Demo Content Import.
Version 1.3 – June 12, 2017
- CSS fix for empty sidebar. - Fixed responsive for some laptops. - Added ability to output HTML code in sub-logo area.
Version 1.2 – June 05, 2017
- CSS fix for Contact Form 7 plugin. - Added ability to place a logo and menu at the same line.
Version 1.1 – May 25, 2017
- Fixed some responsive CSS for WooCommerce elements. - Now footer supports html. - Fixed «Share posts» buttons. - Fixed Slider Revolution Import.
Version 1.0.1 – May 8, 2017
- Updated: import.xml.
Version 1.0 – May 8, 2017
- PHP Version: 5.4 or greater
- MySQL Version: 5.6 or greater