Restaurant Vincent is the best rated WordPress theme in the Restaurants and Cafes category on Themeforest according to customers. Theme suits for those who want to create a website of restaurant, butchery, pizzeria or a food delivery service. We initially knew that shop functionality is not required by all website owners, so we’ve decided to provide you with the ability to create a simple restaurant menu and describe your services on your restaurant website or create a full-fledged online store with the ability to deliver your products. The choice is up to you!
Restaurant Menu and Team
We are ready to offer 6 pre-configured restaurant homepages that can be used for different purposes depending on the nature of your business. 3 layouts are available for displaying your menu. You’ll also get 3 unique contacts pages including the ones for such companies that run a few affiliates and own several business addresses.
In addition, we’ve made sure you’ll be able to introduce your team to your clients. Simply use custom elements for Visual Composer to make editing content as easy as possible.
Additional Plugins for Free
If you’d like to delight your customers with beautiful photos of your products and their short description – Slider Revolution is here to help. It is considered to be one of the recognized leaders in its niche.
It’s worth to say that WPBakery Drag-and-Drop Page Builder and Slider Revolution (their licensed versions) are already included in the package with our theme, so you won’t have to buy them separately and you’ll be able to significantly save your costs. To be precise, you save $90, which is already more than the price you pay for our theme.
Demo Content Import, Multilingual and Mobile Version
We’ve made our best to provide you with full demo content in the shortest possible time. That’s why we’ve added One Click Demo Content Importer feature into the restaurant theme. After the theme activation you’ll be suggested to automatically install the necessary plugins and import the demo content. You’ll only have to accept this and click a single button. This technology will allow you not to worry about the technical component and focus on creating a site for your restaurant.
Vincent is a translation ready restaurant theme. This means you can use any translation plugin for translating it into any language. Be sure, you won’t have any troubles with this task. For translation, you can use free plugins like Loco Translate and their paid analogs like WPML. In addition, if you have a favorite translation plugin that works with POT files – no problem. You can use it!
On top of all of this, we’ve invested much effort to create mobile version of the website, as modern surveys and analysis say that food delivery orders are often placed via mobile devices. You can feel confident as for the fact that your restaurant website looks attractive on all modern handheld devices including tablets.
If you want to sell online, you’ll be happy to hear that the theme supports WooCommerce plugin which has become the world’s leader in the field of building web stores with WordPress.
What is in the Box?
Vincent – Great Restaurant WordPress theme. We have prepared for you many opportunities, some of which are unique. We will tell you about them, because not everything lies on the surface:
A huge number of our future customers asks whether it is possible with the help of our restaurant theme to create complex products, which include many options that should influence the price of the product. Yes it is possible! You can create products that have an unlimited number of such options. For example, if you want to make a website for your restaurant in which you serve the most delicious pizza, you may want to sell food online. In this case, you will need the opportunity to give your customers a choice of ingredients that should be present in your pizza. Simple examples can be found on this page. Such options can be as many as you need and they can be called as you like.
Static Restaurant Menu
If you do not want to sell products online and you only need the opportunity to place your menu with prices online – just turn off the possibility of purchase. We have provided this option. Moreover, you can turn it back on at any time. To do this, you do not need to make any effort. Everything is so simple that during the day you can display the menu of your restaurant and deliver products to the client, and at night just turn off this option and your menu will become static without disappearing from search engines. All in one click!
Now the whole world more and more appreciates the content oriented sites. In addition to this, we received a huge number of devices from which visitors can enter the site of your restaurant. For this reason, we created typography that is equally readable on any type of device. We chose a nice readable font, Open Sans, chose a suitable font size and line height. Chose the size of all its headings so that the headings match your content and better conveyed the information to the visitor.
We have worked on the display of all major content components, like paragraphs, lists, quotes, dropcaps. We are sure that when writing content for your site, you will appreciate our concern for typography. You will be pleased to work on your site.
If for some reason the choice of a font or some of its parameters does not suit you, you can always change it or correct it as you see fit. To do this, you do not need to have experience with CSS, because we have prepared a convenient control panel for you by adding all the necessary settings and options to it.
Fullscreen Gallery for your Restaurant
We understand the need to present your products in the most favorable light. That is why we prepared Fullscreen Gallery for your restaurant with the help of which you can create both complex multi-layer and dynamic sliders or simply display beautiful images of your dishes. What could be more appetizing than to show a double cheese pizza to full screen?
Your restaurant will get the opportunity to run your own blog. Blogging favorably affects search results because your site is constantly updated with relevant content. For convenient blogging of your restaurant, our WordPress theme offers you several types of entries that differ both in appearance and in functionality:
- Link – the ability to focus your post on the link. This can be useful when posting an entry that links to a specific product or another site.
- Image – at the very beginning of the post there will be a gorgeous slider consisting of images that you select. This type of entrys is perfect for posts that describe some events and in which you want to place several images.
- Quote – the main thing in this post is a quote. Everything is built around this quote and it is displayed at the very top of the post. This type of entry is great for customer reviews of your restaurant.
- Video – we have taken care of the possibility of posting blog entries that are focused on the description of a particular video. The video will also be placed at the very top of the blog entry, and the content will immediately follow it. This type of post is great for restaurants that post their videos on YouTube.
- Audio – you may want to entertain your visitors with great music. This type of blog posts will help you with this.
You will be able to create the pages of your restaurant with both the sidebar and full width type. This setting exists both for the entire site and for each page or blog entry, separately. This allows you to create amazing landing pages for your restaurant events or products that do not require a sidebar and information that it has to offer.
Retina and Responsive
Retina support is already mandatory and special attention should be given when displaying wordpress themes on mobile devices. However, we want to once again emphasize that our WordPress theme not only works with these technologies, but also pays special attention to this. We see that every day more and more people use a mobile device to visit our sites and consider it our duty to pay special attention to the correctness of displaying your restaurant’s website on these devices. We change the block size, font size, line height and paddings so that all your content looks as attractive as possible on all types of devices.
After purchasing our restaurant WordPress theme, you will receive a lifetime automatic update in one click. We are closely following our product and your feedback. If we see that something can be improved – we will definitely do it. As a result, at least once a month there are updates that are increasingly improving our product and its compatibility with updated browsers and updating all premium plugins that come with the theme. You may notice this by looking at the changelog at the bottom of this page. We do not waste time.
Just pay attention to how many stars our account has and Restaurant Vincent in particular. It is a deserved score, which we are very much proud of. We never leave our customers alone, even with a minor issue. After purchasing our theme, you get access to a convenient ticket system with which you can contact the support team and get help.
- Restaurant WordPress Theme
- Extremely Customizable
- WooCommerce Ready
- Variable Products
- WPBakery Drag-and-Drop Page Builder (saving $64)
- Slider Revolution (saving $26)
- Pixel-Mafia Custom Elements for WPBakery Page Builder
- 6 Restaurant Home Page Layouts
- 3 Restaurant Food Menu Layouts
- 2 Absolutely Unique About Pages
- 3 Types of Blog
- 3 Contact Templates
- One Click Demo Content Import
- 24/7 First-Class Support with 5 Stars
- Seo-Ready & Mobile Friendly (compatible with SEO Plugins like Yoast)
- Multilingual & Translation Ready
- Compatible with Latest WordPress Version
- WordPress Multisite Ready
- Responsive. Fluid. Retina Ready
- No Coding Skills Required
- Custom CSS and JS
- Unlimited Colors
- Child Theme Compatible (includes basic child theme)
- Cross-Browser Compatibility
- Pixel Perfect
- Contact Form 7 Plugin Support
- Fullscreen Gallery Slider
- Logo upload
- Make Logo Retina Ready
- Easy to use for any type of website (Restaurant, Pizza Cafe, Portfolio, Interior, Real Estate, Model, Agency and more.)
- Many pre-built Pages (Demo Import)
- Home (1-6)
- Menu (1-3)
- Fullscreen Gallery
- About 1
- About 2
- Blog Fullscreen
- Blog Grid
- Blog Standard
- Single Post
- Standard Post
- Image Post
- Audio Post
- Video Post
- Quote Post
- Link Post
- Shop with Products
- Contacts Page with Sidebar
- Contacts Page with Gallery
- Contacts Page with Multiple Maps
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3
- 404 Page with Custom Design for Restaurant
- Google Maps Support
- Strong Focus on Typography and Usability
- XML File with Demo Content
- Loading Items with AJAX
- Custom Post Formats
- Advanced Typography with 650+ Google Fonts
- Well organized, commented & clean code
- Fullwidth & Standard Layouts
- Performance enhancements for fast and reliable websites
- Compatible with Many Popular Plugins
- Free Lifetime Updates
- And more…
Please note that images used on Pixel-Mafia demo sites are for demo purpose only. They are not included into the product’s package and doesn’t come with it.
Updates & Changelog:
Version 27.0 – September 9, 2019
- Updated Slider Revolution (6.1.1). - CSS enhancement for Custom Products.
Version 26.0 – August 8, 2019
- Updated files to import demo content. - Code optimization. - Fixed responsive issues. - Updated Google Fonts list. - Small CSS Fixes. - Updated Visual Composer (6.0.5). - Updated Slider Revolution (6.0.9).
Version 25.0 – July 3, 2019
- Minor CSS fixes.
Version 24.0 – June 10, 2019
- Fixed paddings in the Main Menu. - Improved compatibility with WooCommerce. - Added missing phrases to the translation. - Code alignment with new requirements. - Added the ability to display tags in the product description. - Updated Visual Composer (6.0.3).
Version 23.0 – May 2, 2019
- Small CSS fixes. - Code Optimization.
Version 22.0 – April 4, 2019
- Added option to show/hide child categories in the Product listing element. - Added option to enable/disable header block overlay in Customizer. - Improved Responsive. - Updated Slider Revolution (188.8.131.52).
Version 21.0 – March 14, 2019
- Improved display of Short Description in Product Listing. - Fixed display of the footer provided WooCommerce is turned off and the sidebar is enabled.
Version 20.0 – March 6, 2019
- Added plugin for more convenient output of Instagram in widgets or any other place. - Fixed small issue with sidebar in WooCommerce products listing.
Version 19.0 – February 13, 2019
- Added the ability to set the color of social icons for better customization with the light background of the page. - Improved display of thumbs on the single product page. - Added the Address widget to display your address in the header. - Fixed a bug that occurred when the Custom Products element was placed inside Tabs. - The Counter element no longer uses multiple h1 per page (for better SEO). - Updated Slider Revolution (184.108.40.206). - Updated Visual Composer (5.7). - Core Optimization. - Improved Responsive. - Small CSS Fixes.
Version 18.0 – January 4, 2019
- Updated Slider Revolution (220.127.116.11). - Fixed Demo Content Importer. - Fixed CSS for Select (Webkit). - Fixed issue with Post Formats. - CSS Fixes.
Version 17.0 – November 28, 2018
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.0. - Updated Visual Composer (5.6).
Version 16.0 – November 19, 2018
- Added support for Gutenberg. - Updated Visual Composer (5.5.5).
Version 15.0 – November 9, 2018
- Sticky Header added. - Fixed paddings in Related Products on a single product page with sidebar. - Added option to resize the logo in the Sticky Header. - Small CSS fixes.
Version 14.0 – October 4, 2018
- Fixed: small issue with CSS for inputs and textarea.
Version 13.0 – August 13, 2018
- Fixed a problem with maps. - Fixed a problem with a full-screen slider and 1200-pixel height monitors. - Fixed small problems with CSS.
Version 12.0 – July 4, 2018
- Updated Visual Composer (5.5.2). - Updated Slider Revolution (5.4.8). - Info Box can now be a link. - The shopping cart is now automatically updated (no page reload is required). - The top indent is removed from the content container when the transparent header is turned on and the page header is turned off. - Replaced the function woocommerce_clean on wc_clean since it deprecated. - The top margin is removed from the page header block when the transparent header is enabled.
Version 11.0 – June 6, 2018
- When the store links are disabled in the customizer, now in the Custom Products module when you click on the preview of the product, it opens its big picture. - The option of the customizer for selecting the type of preview of the product (square or round) is improved. - Added styles for the WooCommerce search widget.
Version 10.0 – May 3, 2018
- Updated Visual Composer (5.4.7). - Updated Slider Revolution (18.104.22.168). - Fixed CSS for Custom Products widget. - Fixed some responsive issues.
Version 9.0 – April 1, 2018
- Images in the Custom Product Listing are now clickable. - Fixed issue with price filter widget when using space between number and currency.
Version 8.0 – March 23, 2018
- If no Featured Image is set for the product, a standard WooCommerce image is displayed. - Updated Envato Market Plugin.
Version 7.0 – March 5, 2018
- In the Product Listing module, you can choose which product categories you want to display. - Small CSS optimization.
Version 6.0 – January 6, 2018
- Links to social networks can be opened in a new window.
Version 5.0 – December 11, 2017
- Added social icons in footer. - Fixed excerpt in blog listing. - Fixed background for Vimeo video. - Fixed translation for the shopping cart in header.
Version 4.0 – November 28, 2017
- Updated Visual Composer (5.4.5).
Version 3.0 – November 21, 2017
- Updated Visual Composer (5.4.4). - Fixed image carousel initialization in posts with images post format.
Version 2.0 – November 16, 2017
- Updated Visual Composer (5.4.3). - Updated Slider Revolution (22.214.171.124.1). - Now Counter Element starts counting from 0 and rises up. - Fix issue with image post format slider on first load. - Now the images in the Product Listing and Best Offer elements are automatically rounded. - Small CSS fixes. - Added ability to hide post meta, title, featured image, excerpt and read more in Blog Element.
Version 1.9.5 – November 1, 2017
- Updated Visual Composer (5.4.2). - Updated Slider Revolution (126.96.36.199). - In the settings of WooCommerce added sorting products by date.
Version 1.9.4 – October 13, 2017
- Fixed issue with auto install Slider Revolution with TGM
Version 1.9.3 – October 4, 2017
- Small CSS fixes.
Version 1.9.2 – September 18, 2017
- Updated Visual Composer (5.3). - Updated Slider Revolution (5.4.6).
Version 1.9.1 – September 5, 2017
- Added ability remove links to product page.
Version 1.9 – September 1, 2017
- Added ability to disable the shop functions on your website. And continue using the site only as a static restaurant menu. - Improved compatibility with GoDaddy hosting. Some people previously could get an error about the impossibility of importing demo content.
Version 1.8 – August 5, 2017
- Updated Visual Composer (5.2.1). - Updated Slider Revolution (188.8.131.52).
Version 1.7 – August 1, 2017
- The "Quick Contact (PM)" widget now supports html. - Fixed Image Carousel CSS.
Version 1.6 – July 10, 2017
- Updated Visual Composer (5.2).
Version 1.5.1 – July 6, 2017
- Fixed CSS for variable products.
Version 1.5 – July 2, 2017
- Product Listing Element fix. - Some minor CSS improvements.
Version 1.4 – June 21, 2017
- Added One Click Demo Content Import.
Version 1.3 – June 12, 2017
- CSS fix for empty sidebar. - Fixed responsive for some laptops. - Added ability to output HTML code in sub-logo area.
Version 1.2 – June 05, 2017
- CSS fix for Contact Form 7 plugin. - Added ability to place a logo and menu at the same line.
Version 1.1 – May 25, 2017
- Fixed some responsive CSS for WooCommerce elements. - Now footer supports html. - Fixed «Share posts» buttons. - Fixed Slider Revolution Import.
Version 1.0.1 – May 8, 2017
- Updated: import.xml.
Version 1.0 – May 8, 2017
- PHP Version: 5.6 or greater
- MySQL Version: 5.6 or greater