Resto is an Elementor website template kit for WordPress that was designed and developed specifically to help you build online presence and website for your restaurant, cafe, catering, burger joint, pizza, bistro, diner, fast food and other food and beverages related business.
When you buy Resto you will get 20 of highly professional page & section templates. This Elementor template kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
All the pages and sections in Resto Elementor template kit are professionally crafted and well designed.
- Global Kit Styles
- Global Header
- Global Footer
- About Us
- Our Locations
- Our Services
- Our Menu
- Our Chef
- Make A Reservation
- 404 Page
- Coming Soon
- Popup Banner
- Single Post
- Archive Blog/li>
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
System Requirements to Install Elementor Kit
- Memory Limit Hosting Server Should Be 512 Mb
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater OR MariaDB version 10.0 or greater
- PHP 7 or Greater with PHPZip Extension enabled
- WordPress 6 or Greater
- Modern browser such as Chrome or Firefox
- For More Info Kindly Visit this Guide: https://elementor.com/help/requirements/
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.