I have a pre sale question:
There are no posibilities to have a mobile menu?
I am sorry but we have no plans to add a mobile menu soon.
Ok. Thank you
What a shame!
Goodmorning, I’m trying to add a new slider in a slider section but the “insert image” button is not working. So I can’t add slides. How to fix it? I’ve the last version of your theme installed and the last version of wordpress.
Yep you’re right, there’s a compatibility issue that we have just fixed in v.4.8.5. You should be able to download it from ThemeForest in the next 24-48 hours.
Thanks, now it’s working!
Love the look and homepage customization options!
I need help centering my logo in the middle of my menu – wasn’t able to find instructions for it here in comments or the support forum.
Also the icons I’ve selected for the About sections on my homepage show as letters versus the proper pictures. It’s a brand new installation, so not sure why it’s not working.
Thanks for your help!
Your issue is related to your hosting or to .htaccess configuration, not with the theme. If you take a look at Chrome console, you can it raises an error: Font from origin ‘http://www.sharonadawson.com' has been blocked from loading by Cross-Origin Resource Sharing policy: No ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header is present on the requested resource. Origin ‘http://www.hashtagsuccess.com' is therefore not allowed access.
You can find some useful informations about that error on Google (e.g. http://webmasters.stackexchange.com/questions/71630/font-blocked-from-loading-by-cross-origin-resource-sharing-policy-no-access-co ).
I am getting the “Please, fill all required fields correctly.” error. This was working perfectly for months and just broke. I have WP-Mail-SMTP installed as that’s what fixed the issue when I set up this site months ago. It stopped working. I noticed the captcha isn’t changing from 2 + 3. I turned on debug mode but nothing changed. I’m not sure what to do.
Please provide the URL of your blog.
Please try disabling all plugins in order to verify if there’s any conflict
I have tried disabling all plugins, and nothing happened.
I have checked out the theme and it works as it should. Just to be sure, I recommend you to download a fresh copy of the theme from ThemeForest and replace your own. In case that doesn’t fix it please open a ticket on our support forum and leave your WP credentials.
Is this a known issue?
Hi, that menu button doesn’t come with the plugin (you’re probably using a plugin) so I am afraid I am unable to provide support, I am sorry.
Ah okay, didn’t realise as it is a friend’s website. Cheers for the quick reply!
Where do I change the color of the menus at the top (next to the logo)?
Never mind, I found where I could change it.
I would like to add “Telephone” to the contact form, how do I go about doing this?
There’s no option to add new fields to the form, I am sorry. You may want to look at Envato Studio (https://studio.envato.com/), they can help you to customise the theme!
Hi, the “homepage” menu in the admin section has just disappeared on my website. I have disabled all plugins and even uploaded all the theme files again but its still not returned. Any ideas?
Go to “Pages” -> “Homepage” -> Edit , and make sure that the “Homepage Template” has been assigned to the page (in the Page Attributes box).
I have some pre-sale comments.
1. Is this template compatible with any testimonial plugin?
2. Is it possible to add any kind of footer?
3. Is the icon in the navigation bar, the one in black with the white JD editable? Can I add my initials there or an image?
3. Is it possible to edit the icons that say Movies, Music, Clothes, Food?
1. Never checked, I am sorry
2. There’s no option for that, you may need to customize the theme
3. That icon (or better, the logo) comes in PSD format so you can edit it in Photoshop
4. Here are the icons available: http://oi63.tinypic.com/51tqna.jpg
Thank you for the reply. Two more questions:
1. Although you haven’t tried any testimonial plugin, since you’ve created the template, do you think there’s any possibility of using one?
2. Is the font of “RETRO” in Home created specially for the theme or is it a font available online?
1) Unfortunately we are unable to provide compatibility with third party plugins so I can’t say that, I am sorry.
2) Font is called Seaside Resort, it’s available for free: https://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/seasideresortnf
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $13.50